What's new

There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India

If these small cross border raids are being called surgical strikes then Pakistan has been in this game long before India.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...stan-troops-as-Kashmir-dispute-escalates.html

In the second clash in three days between soldiers from the nuclear-armed rivals, an Indian patrol found Pakistani troops about half a mile inside Indian territory, an army spokesman said.

A firefight broke out and two Indian soldiers were killed. Indian army sources claimed that one of the soldiers was decapitated and his head taken away by retreating Pakistani troops.

Now this is what you call a "surgical" strike !

Ac
Pakistan nation narrative is that they got best army which can't lie to the nation.so if they say nothing happen no way they cross check that narrative.in Last two days and even before the time OBL episode I know many members of view that if it all happen definitely with permission of their army otherwise nothing happens and same narrative is now

Actually you know what no citizen of Pakistan can think even that their army lies to their people as its the army which your Las hope and if that fails..

No this isn't the national narrative, here the media vehemently questions the government and the army, there was full investigation into the OBL incident. Even people in US media claimed , including Seymour Hearsh claimed Pak army was involved, just the way they were involved in drone strikes which took place from within Pakistan from Shamsi airbase of Pakistan.
Here the case is different , You aren't US, your army is still based on cold war models, not equipped with any kind of stealth technology (mostly soviet era tech) still in the quest of building an modern asymmetric capability according to post modern warfare. First you claimed it was surgical strike, when PAF refuted, you guys claimed it was heliborne operation, when questions were raised as to how unarmed Mi-17's went in such a heavily militarized area, now you're saying soldiers went in on foot, no helicopter was involved, and miraculously avoided Pakistani fire and minefield , stayed for 6-7 hours and returned without a scratch from the same route. This will be the new joke in strategic circles and military academies of the world.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!........Indian media lacks ANY credibility and if there was any shread of miniscule proof whatsoever that the indian military had an atom of success in their alleged "surgical strike" then there would have been massive fanfare by them. The fact there isn't is very telling. Any eloquent, well written and articulated post/article does not refute this in the slightest.

Any belief that the US advanced stealth helicopter in the OBL raid was brought down by trees and branches is very naive. And so is the belief that no US soldiers were killed as a result.

Yes just like this program aired yesterday, who claim that the Pakistani Media, was propagaded the Prapaganda video of the 3 Indian post destroyed by PA artillery and for the whole day. Do enjoy and BTW those videos were posted first in youtube in 2014, and no details where it happens

http://www.indiatvnews.com/video/aa...-sharma-september-30-2016-full-segment-350469

@Joe Shearer I know, you don't watch Indian media, but pls watch this.

Yes just like this program aired yesterday, who claim that the Pakistani Media, was propagaded the Prapaganda video of the 3 Indian post destroyed by PA artillery and for the whole day. Do enjoy and BTW those videos were posted first in youtube in 2014, and no details where it happens

http://www.indiatvnews.com/video/aa...-sharma-september-30-2016-full-segment-350469

@Joe Shearer I know, you don't watch Indian media, but pls watch this.

All medias from every nation on earth including Pakistan use propaganda. There is no doubt about that. It would be extremely naive to say otherwise. Bur the truth is the indian media use propaganda to an unprecedented level that equals complete lies and fabrication.

All medias from every nation on earth including Pakistan use propaganda. There is no doubt about that. It would be extremely naive to say otherwise. Bur the truth is the indian media use propaganda to an unprecedented level that equals complete lies and fabrication.

What propaganda. Its widely opened and verified, that the DGMO, IA chief give the narrative and explaination of the whole operation which killed 40+ terrorist in front of PM, home minister, but every party in the Parliament. Now when they are giving the statement, claim, in front of the Indian constitution, that means they are liable for the punishment if they lied. The media, only took the reference of the DGMO press confress release which is a valid one.

What propaganda. Its widely opened and verified, that the DGMO, IA chief give the narrative and explaination of the whole operation which killed 40+ terrorist in front of PM, home minister, but every party in the Parliament. Now when they are giving the statement, claim, in front of the Indian constitution, that means they are liable for the punishment if they lied. The media, only took the reference of the DGMO press confress release which is a valid one.

From past history, as far as Pakistan is concerned, indians will ALWAYS give fake news and unbelievable propaganda about us. We can never believe anything an indian says unless it has been verified by a reliable, honest non-indian source.

From past history, as far as Pakistan is concerned, indians will ALWAYS give fake news and unbelievable propaganda about us. We can never believe anything an indian says unless it has been verified by a reliable, honest non-indian source.

LOL ok tell me something did U.S ever release the video of the Operation Nepture spear ever in the Media.

And that is what i meant to say, Hindu is a regional name and not a religious name but if you feel disrespect to be called a Hindu then you must feel disrespect to be called an Indian.

Hi dear @mikkix
I normally dont write on topics such as these,but it seems you have a very very stunted and myopic view of what hinduism in itz entirety represent.-- that might be understandable from someone coming from abrahmic system. Hinduism is not a religion in the sense a lot of western religions are.There are two very different school of thoughts in hinduism viz (1)Aastic(those that believe in god and vedas),(2)Naastic(or aethists-those who do not believe in god,for instance charavaka,sankhya and even buddhist philosophies). A person can believe in 1 god,one billion god or NONE-he'll still be a hindu-itz upto himself. Personally speaking,i believe in NONE!

Hi dear @mikkix
I normally dont write on topics such as these,but it seems you have a very very stunted and myopic view of what hinduism in itz entirety represent.-- that might be understandable from someone coming from abrahmic system. Hinduism is not a religion in the sense a lot of western religions are.There are two very different school of thoughts in hinduism viz (1)Aastic(those that believe in god and vedas),(2)Naastic(or aethists-those who do not believe in god,for instance charavaka,sankhya and even buddhist philosophies). A person can believe in 1 god,one billion god or NONE-he'll still be a hindu-itz upto himself. Personally speaking,i believe in NONE!

Hello dear,
You need to open a new thread for it then we will discuss.
Cheers for now..

You have good opportunity, prove it wrong and see many cases against DGMO and modi.

Jail will be certain

You have good opportunity, prove it wrong and see many cases against DGMO and modi.

Jail will be certain

How about first jailing all those indians who said pre-May 1998 that Pakistan can NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.

How about first jailing all those indians who said pre-May 1998 that Pakistan can NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.
Mixing a view point .
you can't jail some one for giving his views. Unless its N Korea.
Why don't you ask your milatiry Chief to give statement in Parliament about this Indian claim ?
It will end all rumors and claims your media is doing

Hello dear,
You need to open a new thread for it then we will discuss.
Cheers for now..
Hi dear @mikkix
As a Control Engineer working in flight dynamics I dont think I am qualified enough for a subject as varied as religion.I was merely presenting my views thats all!

Back
Top Bottom