What's new

There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India

Yes, yes, yes. I got the message. I just shat in my dhoti. Why are you intimidating me? I'm scared you'll take my glasses off and snap them next. Plus you have no idea how increasingly difficult it is to make up answers, when inside I feel like bursting into tears!

Who, me? I'm as supple as a snake.
why only you? You have got an entire pool of venomous SNAKES around you :laughcry:

I know. :cray:

I read it after I wrote it and it made me cry as well.
oh how sweet :pop:

Yes, yes, yes. I got the message. I just shat in my dhoti. Why are you intimidating me? I'm scared you'll take my glasses off and snap them next. Plus you have no idea how increasingly difficult it is to make up answers, when inside I feel like bursting into tears!

Who, me? I'm as supple as a snake.

Please dont, have some mercy on your neighbor. Indian curry is a weapon of mass destruction.

Actually I would like to give you your reading glasses so we wont be wasting each other time.

You got your the sidekick, whats his name,, yea. hellfire. Shed your tears on his shoulder.

You maybe a snake, but sunnyboy, at the moment, you are dancing on my tunes.

Last edited:
How easy to say the word "War"....How difficult is to endure it ask Syria.
Offcourse dear. A sane person will never want a war but would you also like Pakistan to become India's 31st state? Considering Bangladesh is 30th.

Please dont, have some mercy on your neighbor.

Actually I would like to give you your reading glasses so we wont be wasting each other time.

You got your the sidekick, whats his name,, yea. hellfire. Shed your tears on his shoulder.

How dare you speak against our "PROFESSIONAL" troll like that?

BD isn't bad other day I met a BDeshi doctor he was remembering Haseena in urdu galiyan:lol: same goes to Afghanistan northern alliance puppet of Uncle Sam and India getting benifit from it, majority of both countries hate Hinduvitta like us ( Hindu extremists)
Yeah in fact most of Bangladeshi people loves Pakistan & supporting us everywhere on social media i witnessed in recent times. I was surprised. Yeah there is a bunch too who hates Pakistan to passion.

This sounds promising.

You mean whatever we want, you'll come charging out of your oil lamp and get it for us? Now, look, I have this list....
Yes, your coffin is already purchased.

Oh wait. You like burnings.... :D

Oh, this feels so good. Pakistan saying, "We are restraining from responding."

But responding to what? As per Pakistan, there was no 'surgical strike', but a few small arms fire and a bit of mortars. So what restraint?

Chance you won't understand .. India tried some adventure, failed miserably and left with deadbodies of their soldiers on our side with one jawan CAPTURED ALIVE ... even though Pakistan responded to India the same day Pakistan will not leave any stone unturned milligning India of its nefarious designs in international community ..!!

Let's see how things unfold when India officially writes a letter to Pakistan for her jawan repatriation .. don't worry dude what you said is being fed into your mind by India's top blogger Arnab Goswami

But responding to what? As per Pakistan, there was no 'surgical strike', but a few small arms fire and a bit of mortars. So what restraint?
Retraining because there was no surgical strike you fool. If there was , india would have been licking her wounds now.

Aray bhai attack toh fake tha..

Itni saari meetings
Itne sare interviews
UN,US etc

Sirf 2 soldiers k marne pe pehle toh nahi hua?

abay Ghonchoo
Meetings to pehlay se ho rahi thi Kashmir point ko le ker. apnay per false flag attack khud kerwa ker tum logon ne diversion ker di filhaal. itni si baat samajh nahi aati tum ko.

Please dont, have some mercy on your neighbor. Indian curry is a weapon of mass destruction.

What tune? All I hear is somebody dancing in front of a mirror.

"Limits to our restraints"...that used to be Manmohan Singhs favorite line....:lol:

Offcourse dear. A sane person will never want a war but would you also like Pakistan to become India's 31st state? Considering Bangladesh is 30th.

How dare you speak against our "PROFESSIONAL" troll like that?

Yeah in fact most of Bangladeshi people loves Pakistan & supporting us everywhere on social media i witnessed in recent times. I was surprised. Yeah there is a bunch too who hates Pakistan to passion.

Yes, your coffin is already purchased.

Oh wait. You like burnings....
:D

Yes. and making others rears burn.

WHERE is the evidence? Have not seen any footage or any sort of confirmation by any independent reliable media sources. Please feel free to post.

I'm afraid that's highly restricted. :D

Eh. We should conduct our own fake surgical strikes, just drone attack a few empty tents in the thar desert and release a video saying that we conducted surgical strikes against indian terrorist launch pads outside mumbai that had ttp terrorists planning on crossings into Karachi Pakistan for terror attacks. india has opened up a pandoras box by making false claims.
Why not conduct some real surgical strike on indian consulates in afghanistan . who are the actual terror hubs of TTP
And since we have eliminated almost all of them within our territory, why not extend the opz to afghanistan and hit them inside thier safe heavens in indian consulates :sniper:

The diplomatic escalation is necessary as a counter-narrative to the Indian claims of conducting 'surgical strikes across the LoC'. It is a preemptive measure to ensure that India does not set the narrative and desensitize global opinion to the potential of such strikes in the future.

That said, there has been escalation along the LoC, with potential attempted Indian intrusions (one captured several killed), and that alone justifies the diplomatic escalation by Pakistan.

There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India
Home / National / There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India
By REUTERS
September 30, 2016
Latest : National
l_153858_085707_updates.jpg

UNITED NATIONS: Pakistan's U.N. envoy asked the president of the United Nations Security Council on Thursday to informally brief the body on the country's escalating tension with neighboring India and said she will discuss it with U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon on Friday.

Indian officials claimed elite troops crossed into Azad Jammu Kashmir on Thursday and killed suspected militants preparing to infiltrate India and carry out attacks on major cities.

Pakistani U.N. Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi told Reuters she met with New Zealand's U.N. Ambassador Gerard van Bohemen, who is president of the 15-member Security Council for September.

"I brought to his attention the dangerous situation that is building up in our region as a result of Indian provocation," she said. "Our call to the international community is avert a crisis before there is one."

India's U.N. mission was not immediately available to comment.

Van Bohemen said he told the council on Thursday that Lodhi had visited him to raise concerns about the situation with India. "I briefed the council on her approach," he said.

"Pakistan is showing maximum restraint but there are limits to our restraint if India continues with provocations," Lodhi said. "Right now our effort is just to tell everyone 'this is what's happened so far, watch this space because it's a very dangerous space'."

She said there had already been "ominous signs of unusual movement" along the border with movements of troops and tanks and credible reports of Indian evacuations of some areas.

If there were no cross border surgical strike by India then what restrain ? firing on the border is not un common we had seen many times in recent time s. both countries media are hiding and exaggerating what actually happened .

Back
Top Bottom