What's new

The woman who claims she is too pretty to take a job

I do not agree with the men who she claims to find her over the top attractive, not sure what is wrong with the men where she lives...

Personally i think there are more good looking people here in Lahore than the standard set by those men.

She can work on a computer from home.. And her pic that was posted was sort of scary rather then attractive..

Beauty will be out of the window in a couple of years, then she can go back to the workforce.

The woman who claims she is too pretty to take a job: Graduate 'hounded by sex pests and jealous females'

Laura Fernee says her good looks are so powerful they are ruining her life. The 33-year-old says she attracted unwanted attention

She clearly looks around 43 Years old woman and must be lying about her age such is the height of her dellusionalism...as soon as I saw her the only thing that came to my mind is aunty.

She can take up modelling or acting where her 'beauty' will be appreciated. Of course you need talent for this.

Just a spoiled posh tart. Any excuse for not wanting to work!

She's not attractive at all and she probably has a ***** of a personality. So yeah, she completely sucks.

Back
Top Bottom