What's new

The war on Iran begins…in Syria

Should Iran 'eliminate Israel from the Earth'?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Four Missiles were also fired on Israeli jet the out come has yet to be known if they crashed they would be some where in sea by now

S200 or s400 which one do you think.
Cannot confirm any there might be a third system as Hezbollah has it's own anti-Air missile system currently operational in Syria no confirmation on which system it is.

Most likely, Iran will deliver air defense systems to Syria

Brother, what would Iran send if it did indeed decide to?

I'm thinking maybe the Tabas or Ra'ad system. The Sayyad-2/3 and Talash systems may be too valuable.

Four Missiles were also fired on Israeli jet the out come has yet to be known if they crashed they would be some where in sea by now

Cannot confirm any there might be a third system as Hezbollah has it's own anti-Air missile system currently operational in Syria no confirmation on which system it is.

What AD Systems do Hezbollah have that are capable of going up against F-16s and F-15s?

What AD Systems do Hezbollah have that are capable of going up against F-16s and F-15s?
There were reports of some Russian made anti Air system no confirmation on what system it is. Israeli jets were flying low over Lebanon they can fall prey to many systems.

iran will not say anything and go mum. mark my word. it will at best use Hezbullah

Definitely agree that there will be a fitting response from Iran; as you say most likely using Hizbullah. But that raises the question: Will this be the catalyst for another Israeli-Hizbullah war? Possibly with IRI's involvement?

[QUOT E="BHarwana, post: 10058547, member: 179354"]Lebanon has no depth it is easy for Israel to do a quick run.[/QUOTE]
Most likely an upgraded Syrian S-200. Russians will only intervene if their interest is at great stake, or if it agrees to Iran's request.

I have already read a report from Jerusalem Post that the Syrian air defense systems fired at Israeli jet. Do you think the s200 can caused damage to the jet?

[QUOT E="BHarwana, post: 10058547, member: 179354"]Lebanon has no depth it is easy for Israel to do a quick run.

I have already read a report from Jerusalem Post that the Syrian air defense systems fired at Israeli jet. Do you think the s200 can caused damage to the jet?[/QUOTE]

Well it's certainly more believable than the IDF's version; that a 'bird' caused the F-35 damage.

Worthy of note is that Syria now has Russian overhauled, modernized, and updated S-200, which Russia carried out after Trump's cruise missile strike in April. So their effectiveness has most definitely increased.

I have already read a report from Jerusalem Post that the Syrian air defense systems fired at Israeli jet. Do you think the s200 can caused damage to the jet?
After the report that Hezbollah has acquired anti-air batteries it was expected for Israel to attack the warehouse holding these anti air systems but Israel failed to realize the systems were not in ware house but operational and Israel just got a blow back surprise lol.

There are Chinese system also present in Syria don't know which one but there are. Any how Israel is not celebrating the day. Objective was not total success and they got intercepted and got their jets fired upon. Wait for the news of a bird hit tomorrow and we will all know.

Brother, what would Iran send if it did indeed decide to?

I'm thinking maybe the Tabas or Ra'ad system. The Sayyad-2/3 and Talash systems may be too valuable.

Honestly i think Ra'ad system and possibly the rest of the systems after the b 373 Except for the talash system Iran needs this system and does not risk disclosing its information.

Honestly i think Ra'ad system and possibly the rest of the systems after the b 373 Except for the talash system Iran needs this system and does not risk disclosing its information.

Fully agree. Ra’ad is modernised BUK System. Talash System, and by extension the Sayyad System, along with the Bavar-373, are too valuable to be deployed to Syria. If deployed and their codes and frequencies are exposed...then Iran won’t last if future conflict breaks out against it.

Definitely agree that there will be a fitting response from Iran; as you say most likely using Hizbullah. But that raises the question: Will this be the catalyst for another Israeli-Hizbullah war? Possibly with IRI's involvement?
lol Israel cannot dare to attack Lebanon they will suffer. Currently world views Syria as a war broken country but they forget that currently there is a huge military presence in Syria of China Russia Iran and Syrian Arab army now it is a bit hard for any wester country to Attack Hezbollah because the Hezbollah has the missile system to attack Haifa and convert it into a city of ruins. Israel is smart they will just try strategic attacks like terrorists with modern toys. Full war is not in their favor.

These Israeli air attacks were coordinated with ISIS terrorist ground attacks latest report.

After the report that Hezbollah has acquired anti-air batteries it was expected for Israel to attack the warehouse holding these anti air systems but Israel failed to realize the systems were not in ware house but operational and Israel just got a blow back surprise lol.

There are Chinese system also present in Syria don't know which one but there are. Any how Israel is not celebrating the day. Objective was not total success and they got intercepted and got their jets fired upon. Wait for the news of a bird hit tomorrow and we will all know.

I know right 4 out of 5 missiles have been destroyed by the air defense systems. This is really a great success, and as you know, from now on, Syria's defense systems are active, and Iran is likely to monitor the Syrian airspace so Israel can not do this kind of surprise attacks.

I know right 4 out of 5 missiles have been destroyed by the air defense systems. This is really a great success, and as you know, from now on, Syria's defense systems are active, and Iran is likely to monitor the Syrian airspace so Israel can not do this kind of surprise attacks.

This was not a surprise attack every one knew Israel would try something like this after the news of Missile systems surfaced on media. Israeli intelligence thought the systems were in ware house but the system was waiting for them. Israeli jets ran back like a dog running from stick with it's tail between it's legs.

i think there is no need (for now) to send iranian made AD systems.
Syria has BUK + Pantsir systems which are formidable against missiles/jets/helis...(as we saw today)
And im pretty sure there are mobile AD systems ready in Lebanon, but they will be activated in "The big war"
As for the attack today, it shows Israel is very desperate and they try to provoke.
Unless this attack did very big damage (which i doubt), there is no need to fall into this trap

"base".

A few buildings in a circle is a military base. Imao.. This is no base, just a small camp.

Back
Top Bottom