What's new

The war on Iran begins…in Syria

Should Iran 'eliminate Israel from the Earth'?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol Israeli media just deleted it news
upload_2017-12-2_7-18-6.png

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Reports-Israeli-aircraft-struck-an-Iranian-base-outside-Damascus-515788

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:50 A.M.) – Minutes ago, the Syrian military fired a surface-to-air (SAM) missile from the Mezzeh Airbase in rural Damascus, a source told Al-Masdar News.

The intended target is still unknown; however, a source in Damascus claimed that an Israeli warplane was flying at a low altitude over Lebanon’s Ba’albak region near the Syrian border.

lg.php

The source also added that at least 4 surface-to-air missiles were fired from the Mezzeh Airbase.

A soldier in west Damascus told Al-Masdar that Israel fired four missiles into Syria, with one of the missiles hitting a target near the Iranian base in Kesweh.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...israeli-warplane-flies-along-lebanese-border/

Israeli missiles have been intercepted. Confirmed reports. Only one missile managed to reach the desired target rest were intercepted. No casualties reported till now and no loss of equipment.

The missiles were launched from Lebanese air space by Israeli jets.

Video of the intercepted missile.

This looks like Iron Dome interception of rockets from Gaza. In any case, this is not a big development and nothing will come out of it.

Gaza fired mortars not rockets. :)

It's a old video I believe from the conflict in 2014 ... I don't think it's that easy to shoot down those standoff missiles or whatever they're using. Nevertheless it's not a big deal, Israel cannot prevent arms supply to Hezbollah with these sporadic attacks. It will try disrupting them and disrupting manufacturing efforts in Syria.

It's a old video I believe from the conflict in 2014 ... I don't think it's that easy to shoot down those standoff missiles or whatever they're using. Nevertheless it's not a big deal, Israel cannot prevent arms supply to Hezbollah with these sporadic attacks. It will try disrupting them and disrupting manufacturing efforts in Syria.

Many UAV are shot down every day in Syria. This nothing new or old. Video just surfaced any how Israeli have been humiliated today badly. It seems some one sold Israel out as Syrians were waiting for them.

Many UAV are shot down every day in Syria. This nothing new or old. Video just surfaced any how Israeli have been humiliated today badly. It seems some one sold Israel out as Syrians were waiting for them.

Well your standard of humiliation is to make victory out of being attacked by assuming those missiles were shot down, when the video is from the 2014 Israeli-Gaza conflict, not mine.

Well your standard of humiliation is to make victory out of being attacked by assuming those missiles were shot down, when the video is from the 2014 Israeli-Gaza conflict, not mine.
lol why not use a Israeli flag than Palestinian. And JP website just deleted it news because it was also from 2014?

Lol Israeli media just deleted it news
upload_2017-12-2_7-18-6-png.440199

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Reports-Israeli-aircraft-struck-an-Iranian-base-outside-Damascus-515788

Jerusalem post is waiting for Israeli Gov propaganda to save face. lol

Iron dome is capable of nothing British Gov just rejected the system. Israel is a new boy in town for these system not experienced well. USA and Russia are the big players. Markava was humiliated in Lebanon Now this wtf. Israel has become a joke.

lol why not use a Israeli flag than Palestinian. And JP website just deleted it news because it was also from 2014?

Why not stop being childish? I don't and no one else expects war impoverished Syria that is in a midst of a humanitarian crisis to deter Israel. And I don't paint false picture to the public that there is anyone confronting Israel or actively pursuing Israel, when there isn't. The truth is Syria has no intention and can't confront Israel. Iran can't confront Israel either. Only Hezbollah and Hamas can. And they are too minor to have resources to actively pursue Israel with a long term strategy. That requires nations efforts, and that isn't happening. They can't deter Israel from attacking, what makes you think and imply that they can turn the table around and alter political reality of I/P conflict? ....

Why not stop being childish? I don't and no one else expects war impoverished Syria that is in a midst of a humanitarian crisis to deter Israel. And I don't paint false picture to the public that there is anyone confronting Israel or actively pursuing Israel, when there isn't. The truth is Syria has no intention and can't confront Israel. Iran can't confront Israel either. Only Hezbollah and Hamas can. And they are too minor to have resources to actively pursue Israel with a long term strategy. That requires nations efforts, and that isn't happening. They can't deter Israel from attacking, what makes you think and imply that they can turn the table around and alter political reality of I/P conflict?
Why would not they deter Israel. Syria just fought ISIS to take back their country what would stop them from fighting Israel. You are the one being childish. If Syria Launches and offensive on Israel who would stop Syria? They have a massive military present in Syria which include fighters from Pakistan Afghanistan Iran India and Lebanon. Syrians have defeated ISIS before USA could defeat ISIS in Iraq. The forces in Syria are more trained than US fighting in Iraq. What would stop them from Attacking Israel. You have no sense of actual warfare and how guerilla forces operate. Israel cannot deter the current military build up in Syria and defeating Israel will finish one problem for good. Israel will hit air strikes but where Syria is already destroyed lol. Israel will face the same situation that Soviets faced in Afghanistan and Israel will suffer because Israel has much to lose than it can gain. Tel aviv and Haifa will be worse than Aleppo in the end Jews will start becoming refugees in Europe. This will not be a conventional war but Gorilla and every one knows Israeli performance in such type of war. the biggest example is 2006 war. Now don't engage me troll with some one else.

The missiles were launched from Lebanese air space by Israeli jets.

How can the Lebanese be so incompetent and just allow the Israeli's to violate their airspace like that? Have they got no AD systems to shoot them down? It's absolutely insane[/QUOTE]
No they literally have no air-defence system

First, let's see if Russia intervenes on this issue or not. Because if Iran asks Russia, Russia could activate S400 systems for Syria.

S200 or s400 which one do you think.
Probably something like pantsyr

Last edited:
Damascus — Syrian air defenses intercepted at least two Israeli missiles fired at a government "military position" in Damascus province early Saturday but the attack still caused damage, state media reported.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based monitor of the war, said the missiles, presumably Israeli, targeted "positions of the Syrian regime and its allies" southwest of Damascus.

An Israeli military spokesman declined to comment.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/...army-intercepts-Israel-missiles-near-Damascus

Four Missiles were also fired on Israeli jet the out come has yet to be known if they crashed they would be some where in sea by now

Cannot confirm any there might be a third system as Hezbollah has it's own anti-Air missile system currently operational in Syria no confirmation on which system it is.

Syria have poorest air defence system and as per your claim they have intercepted the missiles but you are very doubtful when KSA claims the same with best A.D system in place against poorest copies of scud missiles while your are quite sure against one of the best tech (*Israel posses).

Isn't it stupidity ?
@Khafee

Back
Top Bottom