What's new

The Vietnam Solution

Vietnamese dispute with China is not cost-free. Victor gets to redraw map.

I want to mention the Vietnamese dispute with China over the South China Sea is not cost-free. Right now, the 1950s Chinese nine-dashed line map shows the midpoint between Chinese islands and the Vietnamese coastline as the territorial boundary.

After a Sino-Vietnam War, China may decide to claim all of the sea territory right up to 12 miles of the Vietnamese coast. You lose a war and the victor redraws the map.
You want war bcz you are chinese living in America , not in Laos or Cambodia or Thailand. If not, you never dare to wish Sino-VN war happended again :coffee:

Stay in Cambodia and wish like that if you have the guts, we will kill and loot all from you first like killing Pol Pot first instead of chinese mailand :P

You want war bcz you are chinese living in America , not in Laos or Cambodia or Thailand. If not, you never dare to wish Sino-VN war happended again :coffee:

Stay in Cambodia and wish like that if you have the guts, we will kill you first like killing Pol Pot first instead of chinese mailand :P
We'll just purged 100 of you for each of us affected. Maybe we'll clean your race off the map.

Stay in Cambodia and wish like that if you have the guts, we will kill and loot all from you first like killing Pol Pot first instead of chinese mailand :P

Putin and Medvedev said they have an obligation to protect Russians, wherever they are located in the world.

I'm sure China could easily adopt the same principle of protecting Chinese citizens and start annexing all those territories you mentioned. The Chinese homeland grows and yours shrink. Sounds like a good deal to me.

I think people like you are great. The more wars that are started, the more borders that can be redrawn.

The Russians have been busy annexing. China has fallen behind. We are suffering an annexation gap. God, I hope some wars start soon along China's borders. I don't think I can wait much longer. Those Russians are strutting around and we have nothing comparable in annexed territory.

We'll just purged 100 of you for each of us affected. Maybe we'll clean your race off the map.
Hehe, then don't just bark, we loves to kill and loot all from chinese in ASEAN again now, we're in full of power now , come on babe, we love your Gold so much :P
Martian said:
I'm sure China could easily adopt the same principle of protecting Chinese citizens and start annexing all those territories you mentioned. The Chinese homeland grows and yours shrink. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Problem is china is too weak to protect chinese in ASEAN, failed to protect chinese-khmer Pol Pot , failed to protect chinese in Indonesia are clear evidences of how weak china is :P

Hehe, then don't just bark, we loves to kill and loot all from chinese in ASEAN again now, we're in full of power now , come on babe, we love your Gold so much :P

Problem is china is too weak to protect chinese in ASEAN, failed to protect chinese-khmer Pol Pot , failed to protect chinese in Indonesia are clear evidences of how weak china is :P
Your full power sailor went to the bottom of the ocean in 1988. Maybe we'll send your "full power" race there too. We'll make the damage Americans did to your country seem like a paper cut in comparison.

All the countries along South China sea should settle the dispute in Spratlys peacefully jointly develop the resources there. It would be a win-win scenario for everyone. If a country seek to have total control over the islands, there would be military conflicts and the strongest navy would win all the islands. And the strongest navy in SCS region is not Vietnam.

I agree with you about should solve disputes through peaceful dialogue. However, if war occurs, the winner does not necessarily mean who have more weapons or more troops. History has repeatedly demonstrated that.

I agree with you about should solve disputes through peaceful dialogue. However, if war occurs, the winner does not necessarily mean who have more weapons or more troops. History has repeatedly demonstrated that.
Well then history should have taught you that a large number of small states that attempted to compete with the great powers had been wiped from both map and memory.

You mean you will attack overseas Chinese if sino-viets war broke out?

You mean you will attack overseas Chinese if sino-viets war broke out?

That'll make me hopping mad. I'll volunteer and go fight the Vietnamese personally. I have experience shooting rifles. I also have a bullet-proof vest. Not sure if it'll stop an AK-47 bullet though.

That'll make me hopping mad. I'll volunteer and go fight the Vietnamese personally. I have experience shooting rifles.
No need to when we can anihilate their entire country at the push of a button by China's leaders.

Too bad that Martian lives in US, while you lowlife Viet gangsters aren't the Ku Klux Klan there, it is simply not your home turf. :coffee:

At least majority of Chinese can have the quality of life that you Viets can ever dream. :coffee:

China to be biggest source of outbound tourists | Industries | chinadaily.com.cn

Among them, no less of illegal workers under the guise of a tourist visa in Vietnam.

According to the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs of Ninh Binh, there are 26 companies using foreign workers in the province, totaling 2,400 people, accounting for 15.2 percent of the workforce at these firms. Of this number, only 717 have work permits. Up to 1,448 illegal foreign workers are employed by the Ninh Binh Nitrogenous Fertilizer Factory.

“Chinese workers in Ninh Binh come to Vietnam with travel visas,” said Vu Duc Duong, an official from the local Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.

Chinese workers account for the highest rate of foreign workers in Ninh Binh. They mainly work at cement companies and construction sites.

At the construction site of the Ninh Binh Nitrogenous Fertilizer Factory, there are up to 1,988 foreign Chinese. Only 82 of them are managers, 514 are technicians and the remaining are untrained workers.

VietNamNet - Foreign laborers flood Vietnam | Foreign laborers flood Vietnam

Well then history should have taught you that a large number of small states that attempted to compete with the great powers had been wiped from both map and memory.

And history has proven that many empires collapsed and divided to many pieces after trying to expand to other countries.

Back
Top Bottom