What's new

The U.S. is Trusting Turkey to Battle Terrorism, But Here's Why That's a Huge Mistake

"Afghanization of Syria and Pakistanization of Turkey"??? What the heck?? Why look out for such far fetched analogies to prove you're point.

Bullshit article from Bullshit source. And another Lunatic tries to throw mud on Turkey.

Shut up master Lunatic. I have seen some jews in ME section, go there.

LOL he is obsessed with Jews. it doesn't matter what subject a thread on PDF is about, he always brings Jews into it. :cheesy: Basically says almost the same thing over and over again. Wish he would come up with new material at least :lol:

LOL he is obsessed with Jews. No matter what subject a thread on PDF is about, he always brings Jews into it. :cheesy: Basically says almost the same thing over and over again.

Yeah, and i reported him over and over again nothing happened.

Is a link all you can come up with ? Wikipedia proves nothing.

The pic says Turkmen cities, wish to argue about it using todays info and historical info ?

So name me some Turkmen cities and we shall look at the history of those cities to determine what is so Turkmen about it, then we can look at the information of today regarding Turkmens in cities, after that we can start questioning how Turkic the cities of todays Turkey are

^^ If you can’t do us a favour and mind your own business, change the pic or should we start the same about Turkey ?

Don’t take it offensive eh.

Last edited:
Oh okay i wasn't aware of that:)
chinese members here lack independent thought .. you can easily understand why they post by simply finding the relation between two countries.
Chinese members hate turks because they got problem with uyghurs(turkik origin people) who they consider to be troublesome.

Is a link all you can come up with ? Wikipedia proves nothing.

The pic says Turkmen cities, wish to argue about it using todays info and historical info ?

So name me some Turkmen cities and we shall look at the history of those cities to determine what is so Turkmen about it, then we can look at the information of today regarding Turkmens in cities, after that we can start question how Turkic the cities of todays Turkey are.

Don’t take it offensive.
Dont know what your getting at but there were many Turkmen places(Erbil,Kerkuk) which are now either Kurdified or Arabified.
Are you going to deny Turkmens lived there for centuries?
I know what i need to know,there is no need to go further into it.

chinese members here lack independent thought .. you can easily understand why they post by simply finding the relation between two countries.
Chinese members hate turks because they got problem with uyghurs(turkik origin people) who they consider to be troublesome.

That you are saying because most Chinese members, if not all, spew a lot of hate towards India lol

Dont know what your getting at but there were many Turkmen places(Erbil,Kerkuk) which are now either Kurdified or Arabified.

Turkmen people and Turkmen places is a different thing, Kerkuk and Arbil are Turkmen cities ? are you kidding me, have you read the history of these cities to start with ? have you read about when Turkmens ( South Azerbijanis ) in Iraq’s case came to these cities ?

It’s not Arabification but Arabization, Arabization of Iraq is something complicated, it is influence from the Semetic Arabian tribes in the south over the language and culture partially, not a complete takeover or completely different people. Hence why today the Arabic language has many dialects with each having it’s own style/words of the pre Islamic era languages of those lands.

Kerkuk/Arbil were not really Arabized, this is a word used to describe the ba’ath era which had an Arabization policy to counter Kurds.

Are you going to deny Turkmens lived there for centuries?
Did I deny that ?
I was speaking about cities, no Turkmen city it seems.

I know what i need to know,there is no need to go further into it.
You know what you would like it to be, not what the truth it, explains why you aren't able to argue about it. So would you like me and others to play the same game about Turkey or are you a hypocrite ?

That you are saying because most Chinese members, if not all, spew a lot of hate towards India lol
well, I have observed chinese members are high on facts but low on understanding the issue they are talking about. Understanding of an issue requres lot more than a simple google search.
I am not saying Indians are any better, just that we got too many Indians, hence high probability of getting some people who can dissent with rest of Indians and post their own independent thoughts. Same with pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom