What's new

The Type 085 Nuclear Supercarrier???

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
That's what i expected the Dalian shipyard to build after accomplishing Varyag.

The full load displacement is about 93,000 tons, which is comparable to the USS Enterprise. And they got the blueprint from Ukraine back in 1990s.

USSR-Ulyanovsk-class-carrier.gif

Building China's Aircraft Carriers: Return of Zheng He | aircraft.zurf.info

Well, this rumor existed since 2007. I think it may mostly turn out to be true by now.

Since i heard the rumor from many Chinese sources that stated the Dalian shipyard also works on the steam catapult, thus the future nuclear supercarrier may be a mixture between Ulyanovsk and Nimitz.

The Jiangnan shipyard is currently working on the electromagnetic catapult.

S0D20101005163812MT391843.jpg

Reasonable.

It seems that the J-15 and J-10C will be simultaneously deployed for strike and air defense roles.

A new stealthy variant of the J-11B, called the J-19, might also be deployed in the future on aircraft carriers. It will be comparable to the "Silent Flanker".

Well, this rumor existed since 2007. I think it may mostly turn out to be true by now.

Since i heard the rumor from many Chinese sources that stated the Dalian shipyard also works on the steam catapult, thus the future nuclear supercarrier may be a mixture between Ulyanovsk and Nimitz.

The Jiangnan shipyard is currently working on the electromagnetic catapult.

S0D20101005163812MT391843.jpg
Thats a strange Mix, why don't China make a totally new , improved and unique Aircraft carrier from keel-up. and also is there any plans for building light exportable carries to neighborer friendly countries on your drawings boards, By now you should know where i am coming from, Man building a carrier is complicated and expensive its better to buy one:china::china:

Thats a strange Mix, why don't China make a totally new , improved and unique Aircraft carrier from keel-up. and also is there any plans for building light exportable carries to neighborer friendly countries on your drawings boards, By now you should know where i am coming from, Man building a carrier is complicated and expensive its better to buy one:china::china:

The US supercarrier is already very mature, and i don't think there is much more room for the improvement.

Unless you are trying to make the flying supercarrier in the future.

The US supercarrier is already very mature, and i don't think there is much more room for the improvement.

Unless you are trying to make the flying supercarrier in the future.

I welcome a flying supercarrier.

Back
Top Bottom