What's new

China confirms to build 4 Aircraft Carriers

PLAN is 40 years behind IN in operating ACCs .. PLAN will take till 2050 to learn advanced ACC basics

India surely did not take fifty years to learn carrier operations; why would China do so?

India didn't operate a 100 thousand ton nuclear carrier, India never experience a large scale of launching 1000 sorties with their carrier operation in the past, wouldn't take long to master the operation with a small aircraft carrier task force.

I still think constructing and maintaining carriers is a super waste of money, if a war broke out,people will find that carriers can be easily taken out by dozens of new types of weapons.

I still think constructing and maintaining carriers is a super waste of money, if a war broke out,people will find that carriers can be easily taken out by dozens of new types of weapons.

It's all relative..you can say this about any weapon system in a non-nuclear war.

No use having soldiers since the are vulnerable to mines, bullets and artillery.
No use having tanks since they are vulnerable to mines, soldier's anti-tank weapons and plane ground strikes.
No use having planes since they can be shot down by missiles.
No use having ships as they can be sunk by being mined, bombed by air, sub torpedoed, or hit with an anti-ship missile.
No use having subs as they can be depth charged or torpedoed by ships or planes.
No use having satellites as they can be blown up.

We should simply just give up wasting money on anything and just stay at home.
Oh yeah our home isn't safe either...we should just move to Jupiter... and get hit by a comet.

Love the grainy pic of a steel beam hanging around like that's confirmation that a carrier is being built.

So what you're saying is, after the Russians popped the cherry of their Jet designs, the Chinese then came in and shamelessly slurped it up?

What he said China paid Russian 2 billions dollars for a complete production line of Su fighter jet from Sukhoi aerospace industry, what he said India couldn't even produce 1 Sukhoi fighter jet after spent over 10 of billions dollar with their purchase of Su27 and Su30 MKI from the Russian.

Why do China need four ACs? South China sea is small and 1 or 2 ACs are more than enough.

PLAN is 40 years behind IN in operating ACCs .. PLAN will take till 2050 to learn advanced ACC basics
:omghaha: really.........taking an ACC on rent and building it with your own knowledge are two different things my dear...... what tech india got was a generous AID of magnificant russia so don't compare yourseld with china:lol:......... now start trolling

:omghaha: really.........taking an ACC on rent and building it with your own knowledge are two different things my dear...... what tech india got was a generous AID of magnificant russia so don't compare yourseld with china:lol:......... now start trolling

If by building it with your own knowledge you mean with the help of the Ukrainians then you are right.

Aircraft Carrier Liaoning - The Propulsion Problem

You are require raw material to build airplane wheel and tire, does that make you a airplane builder?
well we are not as good as chinese you see brother peace

its great news that china is building 4 ACCs good for them but how does it brings MKI in this thread as far as i know MKIs are land based and both russian and indian navy use Mig 29 Ks on there ACCs

you guys didnt even modify the hull .. it was as what was 25 years ago when i was manufactured in russian docks

When we took ACC on rent? :lol:

Both INS Vikrant and Viraat has been bought from UK, Vikramaditya from Russia.

Do you know that we operate aircraft carriers since 1961?

Building them and effectively operating them are two different things, China has a long wait to go before they can field even 1 carrier battle group . IMHO it might take them at least 10 yrs before they develop and have in place tactic and strategies to effectively project power with these CBG.
But great going on taking the decision and starting construction.

Exactly.

Even India despite its long experience of operating ACCs will need some time before it truely masters operating INS Vikramaditya.

Generous aid is what you get from the United States... India paid Billions to get this Aircraft Carrier. Besides India has an indigenous one under construction... Go one, now you may start the troll party.

Just like one of my fellow countrymen stated. Can you disprove the fact that India has more experience operating Aircraft Carriers than China?

Back
Top Bottom