What's new

Launch of the head of Type 056 Chinese Corvette class

Chinese military leadership opt for denial of American navy presence. They are smart enough to know that they cannot complete against USN.
Sad but truth, PLAN need at least 20 years to catch up with US Navy.

Don't say "I want peace" in front and behind "Send lots of battle ship out to threaten others ". People laught at you as a liar big boy...and do not respect you anymore. People will fight against you and look down you.
Just say " I want to be King of SCS " then " Send your powers out to prove ".
Just do it and admit it, then you are gentlemen. People will fight against you but admire you as a straight man.

Peaceful rising...in Chinese style....ha...ha...ha...means using battleships to bully others, means robbing and shouting for help at the same time...ha..ha...ha

Don't say "I want peace" in front and behind "Send lots of battle ship out to threaten others ". People laught at you as a liar big boy...and do not respect you anymore. People will fight against you and look down you.
Just do it and admit it, then you are gentlemen. People will fight against you but admire you as a straight man.

Peaceful rising...in Chinese style....ha...ha...ha...means using battleships to bully others, means robbing and shouting for help at the same time...ha..ha...ha
It's called peace through power projection, something little Viets will never have.

oh,guy.TYPE 056 is just for Vietnam.we dont fight except with Vietnam,just remember it

PLAN never used battleships to kill anyone our bully any, but shot few monkeys few years back``so yes we are peaceful rising, nonetheless, if neccessary kill few more monkeys will be no problem

The golden time of battleships are over. Nowadays even a light frigate like Type 056 can sink a Battleship like Yamato or Bismark.

A navy takes a century to build and a century to ruin.

1914 British Navy, two weeks before the War.
29526_1188925_b2932.jpg

2005 British Navy and ... the largest aircraft belongs to France.
402091eeg76df85d44312&690

China supply the North Vietnamese with aid to Resist United States .

China biult factories and roads and Bridges for Viet without pay

China aid Viet weapon and food ,then Viet used all of it to attack china.

So nice Vietnamese

i hope we never ever help vietnam ever again in a thousand years.

if any foreign power wants to slaughter the vietnamese people at any future point, let them. we should never have helped these vietnamese scum in the vietnam war.

we wasted too many resources helping these worthless animals.

i hope we never ever help vietnam ever again in a thousand years.

if any foreign power wants to slaughter the vietnamese people at any future point, let them. we should never have helped these vietnamese scum in the vietnam war.

we wasted too many resources helping these worthless animals.

Comrade, Viets are ungrateful as Koreans but their mentality as a people have a submissive streak where they attach themselves to a master/suzerign.

Chinese as center of Asian pride and power should not want suffering to befall fellow asians, just bide our time and grandson Korea, grand daughter Vietnam will return to our sphere of influence - its hard coded in their psyche.

If they rebel too much, China as asian patriach must discipline them, but not break them.

More Chinese conscript rejects talking smack about military issues.

Congrats to our brother neighbor China for their excellent boat design and its successful launch .Hope to see more wonders from China..........:):china::pakistan:

Too optimistic you are, 50~80 years at least. And considering China's huge population.

In 1870's, the per GDP of US had exceeded GB's perGDP, But until end of the WW1,They still had a smaller navy than GB. It took 45 years to catch No.1.

By now, China 's GDP is still behind theirs(about 40 percent). And the per-GDP is far far behind theirs(only 10 percent).

More Chinese conscript rejects talking smack about military issues.

Does it hit on yr nerve? It takes 2 hands to clap.. Wondering who start this in the first place?

Does it hit on yr nerve? It takes 2 hands to clap.. Wondering who start this in the first place?
Nope. :lol: Anyone with any shred of common sense will see how absurd it is for someone who have no experience to speak authoritatively in a subject that require experience to understand. If anything, the 'conscript reject' label is probably more nerve racking to you Chinese boys than any other label.

Back
Top Bottom