What's new

The SAUDIfighter Typhoon??

How many Typhoos KSA has now , 1 ?

It is either you have a very bad sense of humor or your cynical approach is just appalling. To answer your question 24 and more on the way.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

dear mosa have you any aerospace Infrastructure for produce a fighter?
and howmany percent of your homemade euorfighter will be arabistan made?
have you any home made air engine to use in?have you any home made radar to use in?what about weapons?
by the way this is a good news.

All these question will be answered when the time is right. Trust me you will know about them.

But on Wikipedia it says 0 ....because 1 crashed , Tranche 2 , the deliveries when did they start

But on Wikipedia it says 0 ....because 1 crashed , Tranche 2 , the deliveries when did they start

lololololol. Iran is getting into your head a bit too much brother. We have not ordered ANY Tranche 1. We have 24 Tranche 2 and 48 Tranche 3. These are not deliveries these are airplane specs. for example Tranche 3 has AESA radar and BVR missiles and and many other goodies. Tranche 2 will be upgraded to tranche 3 standards.

LoL are you seriously implying that Saudi Arabia got only one....and THAT IT CRASHED. LMAO.

All these question will be answered when the time is right. Trust me you will know about them.
fighter is not a doll.you must have home made engine,radar,weapons to make a fighter
you must have a Wind tunnel and a Infrastructure of areospace too.
if you have not any good answer for these questions i can say that you are dreaming

whoever try to build a fighter by themselves, first build a light aircraft by themselves. Even a glider could help instead of TOT of Typhoon or F-22. They will give you everything but never gonna let yu know the alloys/composite material which were used to build those components. They know very well, what needs to be disclosed and what not so that you wont be able to make it on your own unless your industrial base reach to the level of China.

Thanks and my 2 cents...

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Saudi building its own Fighter.. No offense brothers... My A$$.

fighter is not a doll.you must have home made engine,radar,weapons to make a fighter
you must have a Wind tunnel and a Infrastructure of areospace too.
if you have not any good answer for these questions i can say that you are dreaming

Oh trust me I know a great deal but I do not think I am at liberty to say. Best I can do is wait for it to be disclosed or for it to hit the web first by some article or unveiling. So for now I am simple waiting for it to be officially out there first.

Back
Top Bottom