What's new

The SAUDIfighter Typhoon??

I am fine with Iran not being a role model ... I am myself very critical of what Iran is doing ... however, this does not give you the right to demean an entire nation and flag by wrapping it around your private parts ... you only make plain to others what you are made of with such a statement ...
Iran is not a role model, fine by me whatever makes you feel better :coffee:

I am fine with Iran not being a role model ... I am myself very critical of what Iran is doing ... however, this does not give you the right to demean an entire nation and flag by wrapping it around your private parts ... you only make plain to others what you are made of with such a statement ...

If you have read anything on my comments you can understand the Iran flag underwear comment was a joke.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...el-pakistan-get-self-reliance-defence-10.html

page 10 third comment. unchanged

Sure, I guess everyone can insult and claim they are joking.
Jokes that are offensive to other nationalities should not be tolerated on this forum.

Then submit a report to the mod this is going off topic, However I enjoy watching the Saudi Iranian Flame wars keep it up.

Stop calling people names. I will give you another chance. If you show respect, I will respect you, regardless of where you come from. I am extending a hand of friendship and willing to bury the past ... will you take it ?

And your offer is accepted. Excuse me however sometimes I lose my temper. I am a one man vs 20 who insult me, my country and my race on a regular basis and sometimes I just end up losing it. Again lets bury the past.

And your offer is accepted. Excuse me however sometimes I lose my temper. I am a one man vs 20 who insult me, my country and my race on a regular basis and sometimes I just end up losing it. Again lets bury the past.

Yes you lose your temper alot, however if you cannot accept constructive criticism on your country then you fail.

Back
Top Bottom