What's new

The SAUDIfighter Typhoon??

Oh and remember you are not the only ones with missiles.
suadi-missiles.jpg

Lol Iranian idiot talks again. All your info is wrong and we have been hear since thousands of years funny you say "no more Saudi Arabia" if anything Persia will be ripped to shreads if we want so shownsome respect fool.

yes indeed you've been there like some jews who lived secretly for thousand of year there! hiding from holly prophet and after 1000years when you had the so called Britannia backing al saud conquer and killed thousand of Muslims! you dont own this land this land belong to all the people who live there including the ones your king poisoning their water supply!
im not to those persia stuff you see iran is the country of thousand nation what about yours?!your country made out a nation who rule by a family and about those thing you said the oil money is not in pocket of bunch of al saud the thing is you are wrong its still in their pocket the thing is they made it legal! how?!
al-saud has a very high Reproduction(used for animals or objects mostly).so the pruduce their candidate and you go and vote and not even this! king can cancel all of their what so called law!so much difference huh!
again at least even something come on or way we will resist no run back to dady(US,UKand...)?!we are on our own we've been this way for long time.
and the cleaning hejaz of al saud is not something that we gonna do Arabs will do that .just wait and see how egypt and iraq people will eat al saud alive in less than 10years!if US dont help qatar to clean this crap by and place another crap instead!

Oh and remember you are not the only ones with missiles.
yea but the thing is we know how to make it and use it and find these thing by our veryown people.

When the other 48 Typhoons which are supposed to be built in Kingdom will be completed and inducted in the Air Force and is Saudi Arabia also planning to get Russian planes with TOT and also build helicopters ?
Oh! that is excellent to hear that Saudiz are getting ahead in the science and technology especially within the fighter aircraft industry.....:)

yes indeed you've been there like some jews who lived secretly for thousand of year there! hiding from holly prophet and after 1000years when you had the so called Britannia backing al saud conquer and killed thousand of Muslims! you dont own this land this land belong to all the people who live there including the ones your king poisoning their water supply!
im not to those persia stuff you see iran is the country of thousand nation what about yours?!your country made out a nation who rule by a family and about those thing you said the oil money is not in pocket of bunch of al saud the thing is you are wrong its still in their pocket the thing is they made it legal! how?!
al-saud has a very high Reproduction(used for animals or objects mostly).so the pruduce their candidate and you go and vote and not even this! king can cancel all of their what so called law!so much difference huh!
again at least even something come on or way we will resist no run back to dady(US,UKand...)?!we are on our own we've been this way for long time.
and the cleaning hejaz of al saud is not something that we gonna do Arabs will do that .just wait and see how egypt and iraq people will eat al saud alive in less than 10years!if US dont help qatar to clean this crap by and place another crap instead!

yea but the thing is we know how to make it and use it and find these thing by our veryown people.

I am Hejazi and Hussien is my grandfather I was born in Makkah and I am from Ahle al-bait I see no reason to "clean up" my home from myself lol. You should really stop listening to your media it is poisoning you with corrupt ideas.

Saudi Iran war :cheers:

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Lol Iranian idiot talks again. All your info is wrong and we have been hear since thousands of years funny you say "no more Saudi Arabia" if anything Persia will be ripped to shreads if we want so shownsome respect fool.

You starting to act like that idiot Abii now lolz.

Yeah this guy Mosa feels free to call Iranian names, like idiot, and then he complains that iranians don't like him ... he needs to be reported to the mods

Then you should be banned too. You have insulted Iranians with your comment of wrapping Iran's flag in your underwear.
You deserve to be reported for that. I have not done that yet.

He is a troll ignore him. He insults KSA in the same manner.

Then you should be banned too. You have insulted Iranians with your comment of wrapping Iran's flag in your underwear.
You deserve to be reported for that. I have not done that yet.

Calm boy before you get banned I got a dozen pictures of your trolling attempts.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

He is a troll ignore him. He insults KSA in the same manner.

Constrictive criticism son if you can't handle the heat then call mommy :coffee:

You have been reported for post #129 on thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...del-pakistan-get-self-reliance-defence-9.html

Re: Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence
Yes brother, most Pakistanis love Iran. In fact I keep a picture of Iran in my wallet.
Original Post By A1Kaid
I got a pic of Iran on my underwear
Calm boy before you get banned I got a dozen pictures of your trolling attempts.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Constrictive criticism son if you can't handle the heat then call mommy :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom