What's new

The SAUDIfighter Typhoon??

A question to Mr Azad ... It seems you have figured the riddle yourself .... But just one question do you think the Saudi defense expert are fools.... I mean you are a common man like us.. If you can know that dont you think the expert will know better????

A question to Mr Azad ... It seems you have figured the riddle yourself .... But just one question do you think the Saudi defense expert are fools.... I mean you are a common man like us.. If you can know that dont you think the expert will know better????

One thing confuses the hell out of me. I think Saudi is buying way more hardware than the size of its military. Another question, how many saudis willing to die to defend their country coming out of their levish life in air con room and 100s of wives. LOL

Well , Turkey is way way way more advance in electronically aspects of planes , it has taken US F16 and made it its own , its literally independent , and they are probably more advance then any Muslim nation when it comes to Radar R&D and other high end military tactical capabilities, turkey is now making its own helicopters (attack)

Pakistan is independent as we produce every thing on our own , now .. JF17 , F22P frigates, Tanks, Missiles etc, infact we are also researching AWACs and AESA platform research with China

Pakistan - Turkey - Iran are just a class above , Saudia is good purchaser but not yet a producer and they yet do not have a collaboration mindset

Turkish F16 are tampering proof , or anti electronic warfare resistant cuz they do not have any US modules left in them all thrown in garbage

... With tonnes of help from China.

Pakistan is reliable of China which everyone knows.

So is India on Russia, but India is making its own ships and AIR CRAFT CARRIER

... With tonnes of help from China.

Pakistan is reliable of China which everyone knows.

So is India on Russia, but India is making its own ships and AIR CRAFT CARRIER

Well collaboration is encouraged .. :P between friends

I strongly encourage

Turkey - Pakistan - Chinese - Iranian collaboration in all forms of science who knows may be even Saudia and Egypt in mix

One thing confuses the hell out of me. I think Saudi is buying way more hardware than the size of its military. Another question, how many saudis willing to die to defend their country coming out of their levish life in air con room and 100s of wives. LOL

You seem to be highly ignorant and considering that you are from Bangladesh, a member of OIC, you should get rid of your biases against a fellow member of OIC, that is Saudi Arabia. The only thing that is questionable - a major 'thing' in fact - is if the Saudi 'king' would ever be able to step out of line of Washington's wishes.

You seem to be highly ignorant and considering that you are from Bangladesh, a member of OIC, you should get rid of your biases against a fellow member of OIC, that is Saudi Arabia. The only thing that is questionable - a major 'thing' in fact - is if the Saudi 'king' would ever be able to step out of line of Washington's wishes.

Well , they cannot cross the line as all their "MONEY" sits in banks in Washington , just like all the assets for Libya were frozen , West can freeze Saudi Assets -

Its a problem that people face which is why world must start to move funds out of USA and move it into Safe banks in China or Else where

Well , Turkey is way way way more advance in electronically aspects of planes , it has taken US F16 and made it its own , its literally independent , and they are probably more advance then any Muslim nation when it comes to Radar R&D and other high end military tactical capabilities, turkey is now making its own helicopters (attack)

Pakistan is independent as we produce every thing on our own , now .. JF17 , F22P frigates, Tanks, Missiles etc, infact we are also researching AWACs and AESA platform research with China

Pakistan - Turkey - Iran are just a class above , Saudia is good purchaser but not yet a producer and they yet do not have a collaboration mindset

Turkish F16 are tampering proof , or anti electronic warfare resistant cuz they do not have any US modules left in them all thrown in garbage

I have no intention of arguing with you. I was merely interested in your explanations. It seems you have your mind made up already and won't accept the reality. "Whatever floats your boat" (as they say).

There is nothing called making an American F-16 and modifying it to make it your own. F-16 is an American (USA) aerial platform and that is an unchangeable fact. No matter how many changes Turkey or any other entity makes to it, the result is F-16 is still an American platform. As of now, there is no (major) weapons platform whatsoever in use in Turkish or Pakistani military that is a product of Turkish or Pakistani indigenous research and production alone.

What I provided is facts that support my statement. What you did actually debunked your own claim. If Pakistan could indigenously develop JF-17s (called FC-1 in China), then it would not go for a joint-development with China. Since China can develop planes on its own, it did not need Pakistan or any other countries for its J-11 or J-20 planes, for examples.

By your arguments, Saudi Arabia is also building Typhoons (assembling Typhoons probably slated to start in 2012), so SaudiAviation industry is in a different league. Saudi Arabia has Al Salam Aircraft Company, AACC, MEPC, and a host of other companies in the defense sector. It is far fetched to claim Turkey or Pakistan is in another league from Saudi Arabia. As of now, all three (Saudi, Turkey, Pakistan) are "allies" of USA and rely on weapons import from USA, Europe, China etc.

Such topics are quite disgusting to me in the first place because you are comparing one "Muslim" country like Saudi with another Muslim country. The end result is always name calling, insults, or development of negative attitudes amongst Muslims in the end. There is no need to compare with Muslims, but Muslims should cooperate and collaborate to improve our selves to be the best in every important sector.

I was trying to be realistic. They need a army of million personnel to feed those hardwares. USA is just shoving those goodies through Saudi throat. Why not washington selling its top F-35 to saudi instead of Israel?? They wont..

Well , they cannot cross the line as all their "MONEY" sits in banks in Washington , just like all the assets for Libya were frozen , West can freeze Saudi Assets -

Its a problem that people face which is why world must start to move funds out of USA and move it into Safe banks in China or Else where

That's what I was talking about. They should not have acted so much in line with Washington's orders and needs.

I was trying to be realistic. They need a army of million personnel to feed those hardwares. USA is just shoving those goodies through Saudi throat. Why not washington selling its top F-35 to saudi instead of Israel?? They wont..

As already stated, it is doubtful if Saudi king would be able to step out of line of Washington's orders. This does not mean your misconceptions about Saudi Arabia has any basis in reality. Do you know/remember that Amir Khattab (Samir Saleh Abdullah al Suwailem) who conducted major operations for the freedom of Muslim Chechens in Chechnya was a Saudi national? How many Bangladeshis would leave the poverty in Bangladesh to conduct freedom operations for any Muslim anywhere in the world?

In fact, if there were free elections or any popular referendum, I reckon most Saudis would vote for an Islamic party. This is not the case in Bangladesh where people are suffering and poor, and still (mostly) have almost no Islamic knowledge in them. Bangladeshis, mostly feel more comfortable with India (sadly), than with countries around the Muslim world. This is the reality.

Lmao. I am ready to offer you anything you want I would like to make you my little experiment. My paper will be titled "Stupidity finally understood"

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

LoL all the money is in banks in the US. HAHAHAHA. WoW man easy on the dose of Iranian propaganda for dummys you are gonna OD out of it.

uav_sentinel_en_xb47-640x419.jpg

Iran recently aquired this plane from USA , this might be a game changer , it can fly over palaces just be careful stay inside in villas

And this purchase cost them just 0 dollars its stealth and very effective

uav_sentinel_en_xb47-640x419.jpg

Iran recently aquired this plane from USA , this might be a game changer , it can fly over palaces just be careful stay inside in villas

And this purchase cost them just 0 dollars its stealth and very effective

I can't wait for the Iranian paint job.

LoL all the money is in banks in the US. HAHAHAHA. WoW man easy on the dose of Iranian propaganda for dummys you are gonna OD out of it.

Go easy on him. All the money may not be in American banks, but a lot of Saudi and Gulf Arab oil money is deposited in western banks and sovereign wealth funds, which provide no transparency to the average Saudi/Gulf Arab citizen whatsoever. Saudi Arabia probably earned in excess of 300 billion US$ in 2011 from oil exports alone, and yet the entire Saudi economy is a small percentage higher than the Saudi oil industry. This is a major shame because Saudi Arabia has so much potential.

Investing in declining and bankrupt western markets is a major mistake. They can also freeze the money at anytime.

Back
Top Bottom