What's new

The Plight Of Indian Dalits Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are completely mis-reading the posts, where the hell did I say those criminals were not sick minded. I always get jumpy about women being oppressed by men, I openly bash husband that beats their wives, eve tease girls on buses, trains etc. dowry related crimes, acid attacks etc.

The subject of discussion is not the crime, if you want to discuss the crime open other thread. Actually you got jumpy when you read the word Rape and brought your idea of AK-47 and gunning down the men. Taking law in own hands always ends up in self-destruction where as making stricter laws, severe punishment, Victim support program, Victim protection and enabling of law effectively is always the solution.

This is about the Caste as a reason of these type of heinous crimes.
you re-read your post where you describe rape as tool to oppression and molestation as punishment to a characterless girl.You are treading a very thin line on both cases.So what is your take on other rapes and molestation. i'm sure you can come up with 100 reasons describing the motive behind and hence classify rapists as sick mind/sound mind/criminal/oppressor/ etc etc.Thats where you are doing a mistake by bringing in trivialities.
As for wielding the gun-one can take law in their hands in self defence.And As for shooting the rapists on the spot i would say he deserve the pukhtoonwali style justice.And in that case phoolan devi didnt do anything wrong by shooting all those men in the village .she should have been awarded the bravery award for it rather than being jailed for it.

And no its not about caste.its about man vs woman and and its the man's demonic lust which is main reason for rape crimes and for which death is just simple punishment.Rather i would suggest stone to death punishment for men involved in rape from a shariat court.

I think you missed the important point. I am not just targetting the crime but also the major reason for these type of crimes. I am not justifying crime but the oppression of dalits which often is done through killing of men and raping/ parading them naked to make an example.

To keep these dalits on their Juuti ke niche, these crimes are often committed. Once you take action against the culprit irrespective of his/her caste, these crimes can be reduced which are based on caste structure.

Try to understand the sick logic and reason behind these particular type of criminals. People are talking about the crime not what I mentioned.Point of discussion is the reason not the crime.

I want people to put crime aside and try to understand the psyche of these type of criminals.

Just because you belong to higher caste and haven't seen the oppression of lower caste doesn't change the reality. In certain areas the lower caste are in power while in many parts the people in power are from higher caste.

How did you conclude she was raped because she is a dalit? Thousands of rapes happen in India, Dalits being 20% of population will also be victims. There is no need to create confusion by ignoring the real issue of very poor conviction rates and then very lenient punishments for crimes against women.

And I do not belong to higher caste.

To remove the crime, you need to explore the reasons of the crime.

Terrorists are demons too but don't we read, observe and find the reasons behind them becoming terrorist. But may be your idea is kill one terrorist while not working against the reasons, no wonder some other person will become terrorist. There is no shortage of sick minded, uneducated, gullible, unemployed people to become a criminal.

Yeah, kill me if I reject a girl who is madly in love with me and file fake charges against me as rapist even if I am innocent. Turns out I was innocent, I would like to know the reaction when my mother and sister ask you why did they shoot me ? Why did they didn't go for fair trial ?
What about these two women ?

Hang me if I am culprit but release me and arrest that girl and give her severe punishment for filing fake charges.

The problem behind no severe law against such criminals are blind feminists which demands on the spot killing. If they would have gone a better way, there would be life imprisonment or death penalty for rapists.
why a rape case will go to the court when prospective rapist will be shot dead at very first step in self defence.Rest thing in your post doesn't arise.

Delhi....capital of majority Hindu India, ....often described rape capital of the world....have the locals lost their own cultural values or they just ape others.!!

Oh Well.. Here goes... :)

how about the explicit permission in Muslim religion that allows Marital rape.. Where a woman is not allowed to say No to sex with her husband. Isn't Pakistan one of the few countries left in the world that legalizes Marital Rape.. ??

How is ‘marital rape’ not rape? – The Express Tribune Blog

Sahih Bukhari, the most authoritative Islamic text after the Holy Quran, quotes the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as saying,

“If a husband calls his wife to his bed (ie to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.” (Bukhari v.4, b.54, no.460).

Sheikh Maulana Abu Sayeed, the president of the Islamic Sharia Council of Britain said:

“Clearly there cannot be any rape within the marriage. Maybe aggression, maybe indecent activity…because when they got married, the understanding was that sexual intercourse was part of the marriage, so there cannot be anything against sex in marriage. Of course, if it happened without her desire, that is no good, that is not desirable.”

“In Islamic sharia, rape is adultery by force. So long as the woman is his wife, it cannot be termed as rape. It is reprehensible, but we do not call it rape.”

No wonder Pakistan is able to boast of a less numbers of rapes.. Marital rape is not considered rape and till 2005, any woman accusing someone of raping her needed 4 eyewitnesses to make a case else she her self would be tried under the Adultery law.. :lol:

cmon killing is not the solution. instruct him and tell him what he did was wrong. then feed him biryani and set him free. of course castrate him before that please.
Maine koi mardon le liye aanganwadi ki class nahi khol rakhi.Kutte ki poonch kabhi seedhi huyee hai jo class main samjhane se sudhar jayega.only solution is death.Even ram gave same punishment to ravan and bali.pandav gave to kurav same death punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom