What's new

The Plight Of Indian Dalits Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you need to go to remote villages to see this. Higher caste is always considered powerful as the law enforcement agencies also support them. Case of Yadavs is an exception.

Bhi sahab kitne cases may ek dalit ne bhrahmin ka rape kiya ho aur usne report na kiya ho darr ke maare, poore khandaan ko maar dete log us dalit ke.

jaake dekho thoda bahar nikalke, remote gaanvon main jaake, pata chal jayega. Aankhon dekhe haal ki wajah se bol raha hun.

Baat progressive ki nahin hai, ye upper caste ki Whining ki hai......

Jab bhi thoda galat ho jaaye desh sar par utha lete hain aur koi dalit daily maara jaye to ignore kar dete hain.
well buddy , i have lived in remote villege for a long time (almost 20 year), i am from bihar , and no one know caste system better then bihari and up wala's , pls dont tell me what happen where. you need to change your mindset , this is all about powerful and rich against poor or weak ,, i rich dalit can kick a poor brrahmin's A$$ as easy as a rich brahmin can take on a poor dalit. i never seen anybody care about weak and poor brahmins, or not obey a powerful dalit odrers , grow up.

Does reservatin provide respite from rape/gangrape/molestation to women then i'm all for reservation for women across the social strata.But reality is different.Its not reservation but the arm in the hands of women like phoolan devi that provide respite from rape and molestation.Its the fear of being killed by ak-47 bullet that will make men change their demonic habits and behaviour towards womenfolk.
You and your AK-47. Winddy yaar ek kharid ke bhej dena iske paas.....:rofl:

The comparison is one the importance of the Rights that one can enjoy.

One right to equal employment opportunity doesn't result in heinous crimes kill these

while One right to equality to live society without being persecuted or going through daily trauma, crimes against them....

There has been cases where women have wrongfully accused many men on fake charges. Your solution will increase the crime rate as to defend themselves, these criminals will have more weapons. Its a vicious circle.

Unfortunately this is a banned topic as people used to bash each other rather than discussing the hypocrisy in our society and the problem like these which claims or degrades more lives than extremism.
society is big word to blame for the demonic tendencies of men.no its not the hypocrisy of society which includes women kids alike rather its hypocrisy of men.Why dont men take the collective blame rather than putting the blame on society.men rape/molest women not the society.

Does reservatin provide respite from rape/gangrape/molestation to women then i'm all for reservation for women across the social strata.But reality is different.Its not reservation but the arm in the hands of women like phoolan devi that provide respite from rape and molestation.Its the fear of being killed by ak-47 bullet that will make men change their demonic habits and behaviour towards womenfolk.

Agreed. What does affirmative action (reservation) for all economically needy and safety for women from oppression and abuse have anything to do with caste???

I must question the agenda of people who would rather create a shytstorm while giving two hoots about the victims - the OP for example.

You and your AK-47. Winddy yaar ek kharid ke bhej dena iske paas.....:rofl:

The comparison is one the importance of the Rights that one can enjoy.

One right to equal employment opportunity doesn't result in heinous crimes kill these

while One right to equality to live society without being persecuted or going through daily trauma, crimes against them....

There has been cases where women have wrongfully accused many men on fake charges. Your solution will increase the crime rate as to defend themselves, these criminals will have more weapons. Its a vicious circle.
Kill thakurs like phoolan devi did will teach lesson to 1000 other prospective thakurs want to tread the path of those who raped her.fear of gun is proven preventive measure to crime.

well buddy , i have lived in remote villege for a long time (almost 20 year), i am from bihar , and no one know caste system better then bihari and up wala's , pls dont tell me what happen where. you need to change your mindset , this is all about powerful and rich against poor or weak ,, i rich dalit can kick a poor brrahmin's A$$ as easy as a rich brahmin can take on a poor dalit. i never seen anybody care about weak and poor brahmins, or not obey a powerful dalit odrers , grow up.
that's why I kept the case of Bihar separate. You didn't see what happens in Haryana, Rajasthan and UP like states.

I also know case of few Bihar villages where caste is the basis of power. Lynching by higher caste people in Bihar and no action by police is what I have also heard by the very own people from their.

But I agree with your power and weak argument in case of Bihar. I am giving the examples in my region where these crimes often happen on daily basis and major portion are not even get filed in police station. And in most of the cases the culprits who are in power are the one from higher castes.

I think you should consider entire India rather than just certain part in Bihar.

that's why I kept the case of Bihar separate. You didn't see what happens in Haryana, Rajasthan and UP like states.

I also know case of few Bihar villages where caste is the basis of power. Lynching by higher caste people in Bihar and no action by police is what I have also heard by the very own people from their.

But I agree with your power and weak argument in case of Bihar. I am giving the examples in my region where these crimes often happen on daily basis and major portion are not even get filed in police station. And in most of the cases the culprits who are in power are the one from higher castes.

I think you should consider entire India rather than just certain part in Bihar.
I wonder to which caste that poor teenager who got molested on guwahati road belonged to and and to which castes those 30 molesters belonged too.For me there are only two castes in rape cases ie rapists and raped irrespective of all those trivialities people bring into it.

Agreed. What does affirmative action (reservation) for all economically needy and safety for women from oppression and abuse have anything to do with caste???

I must question the agenda of people who would rather create a shytstorm while giving two hoots about the victims - the OP for example.
I think you missed the important point. I am not just targetting the crime but also the major reason for these type of crimes. I am not justifying crime but the oppression of dalits which often is done through killing of men and raping/ parading them naked to make an example.

To keep these dalits on their Juuti ke niche, these crimes are often committed. Once you take action against the culprit irrespective of his/her caste, these crimes can be reduced which are based on caste structure.

Try to understand the sick logic and reason behind these particular type of criminals. People are talking about the crime not what I mentioned.Point of discussion is the reason not the crime.

I want people to put crime aside and try to understand the psyche of these type of criminals.

Just because you belong to higher caste and haven't seen the oppression of lower caste doesn't change the reality. In certain areas the lower caste are in power while in many parts the people in power are from higher caste.

Its not plight of dalit rather plight of woman.

Then again, there was news the other day, a Dalit man had his hands chopped off for not paying back his credit....plight of man. ??

Its not an acknowledgement, but a simple pointing out a case of worthless self gratification on your part ;)

If posting a genuine article means self gratification....than so be it..... i am sure you love your self too (Acts of terrorism in Pakistan) ;)

It only needs one..

After he, the one, acknowledges, except when the ball is in the other court. :lol:

like in pakistan which rapes hindu girls by abducting them, india also has rape problems. but unlike pakistan where even the supreme court does not do anything to the abducters and the society congratulates the criminals, indian public berate and convict the offenders and provide justice to the victim.
pakistan has institutionalised majority oppresssion. india has not done that , therein lies the civilzational difference.

A dalit raping brahmin girl or brahmin raping dalit girl noway dilutes crime of rape in case of dalit man and increases it in case of a brahmin both need same punishment either bullet or the noose.

Then again, there was news the other day, a Dalit man had his hands chopped off for not paying back his credit....plight of man. ??

If posting a genuine article means self gratification....than so be it..... i am sure you love your self too (Acts of terrorism in Pakistan) ;)

After he, the one, acknowledges, except when the ball is in the other court. :lol:

islam chops of hands of thieves. islam has institutionalised this kind of behavioiur. whereas india has not. only certain indvuduals behave like this. therein lies the civilizational difference.

I condemn this act and the perpetrators should be brought to justice.

however if the same thing happened in pak to hindu girl, every forum member here would be saying its a non issue and actually would term the girl a slut.

dude same thing goes with any part of the world , no matter how high you caste is no one dare to fight with a jat in delhi or hariyana , simple because they are powerful, its all about power buddy, , , nothing to do with caste.

I wonder to which caste that poor teenager who got molested on guwahati road belonged to and and to which castes those 30 molesters belonged too.For me there are only two castes in rape cases ie rapists and raped irrespective of all those trivialities people bring into it.
For umpteenth time you are comparing Apples with oranges for sake of argument.

The question is not the crime rape or molestation but the reason of picking this way to oppress the lower caste people.

The reason behind that girl's molestation was the sick minds of people and their views about the girls who go to bar and drink alcohol should be considered character less and should receive punishment. Molestation was the punishment they gave.

Try to filter Reason of Crime---and----Crime itself. Reasoning and decision making comes first then the crime.

Hope you do understand how mind works ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom