What's new

The Plight Of Indian Dalits Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad incident, rip to the father of the poor girl that committed suicide, perhaps the so-called equality society will still be a distance dream for us ugly human.

Really sad incident, rip to the father of the poor girl that committed suicide, perhaps the so-called equality society will still be a distance dream for us ugly human.

you are right , :hitwall: it is sad , powerful ppl always try to show thr power on weak. humans still have a long way to go.

Not only dalits,it can happen with anybody and powerful people are present at every where...

so no cherry picking Mr jammer ;)

you need to learn , its not about high or low caste anymore , its about powerful and weak .
Actually you need to go to remote villages to see this. Higher caste is always considered powerful as the law enforcement agencies also support them. Case of Yadavs is an exception.

Oh Bhai Sahab..agar rape kisi Brahmin ki beti ka hota toh kya aap log India progressive maan lete....
Bhi sahab kitne cases may ek dalit ne bhrahmin ka rape kiya ho aur usne report na kiya ho darr ke maare, poore khandaan ko maar dete log us dalit ke.

jaake dekho thoda bahar nikalke, remote gaanvon main jaake, pata chal jayega. Aankhon dekhe haal ki wajah se bol raha hun.

Baat progressive ki nahin hai, ye upper caste ki Whining ki hai......

Jab bhi thoda galat ho jaaye desh sar par utha lete hain aur koi dalit daily maara jaye to ignore kar dete hain.

Actually you need to go to remote villages to see this. Higher caste is always considered powerful as the law enforcement agencies also support them. Case of Yadavs is an exception.

Bhi sahab kitne cases may ek dalit ne bhrahmin ka rape kiya ho aur usne report na kiya ho darr ke maare, poore khandaan ko maar dete log us dalit ke.

jaake dekho thoda bahar nikalke, remote gaanvon main jaake, pata chal jayega. Aankhon dekhe haal ki wajah se bol raha hun.

Baat progressive ki nahin hai, ye upper caste ki Whining ki hai......

Jab bhi thoda galat ho jaaye desh sar par utha lete hain aur koi dalit daily maara jaye to ignore kar dete hain.

KRAIT, you are barking up the wrong tree, go through this thread, the chest thumping is more about the title and who is posting the news rather than the topic, when something happens to a Hindu inside Pakistan, these drama queens become champions for minorities and their rights and all the crap oozes about Pakistani society..... people should smell what they eat.

KRAIT, you are barking up the wrong tree, go through this thread, the chest thumping is more about the title and who is posting the news rather than the topic, when something happens to a Hindu inside Pakistan, these drama queens become champions for minorities and their rights and all the crap oozes about Pakistani society..... people should smell what they eat.

:lol:

You are overestimating your worth ... The response is around what topics are banned on the forum....

Buddy, its other way round too, we get too much protective when something against our own country is said. We start to compare heinous crimes in each others' countries which is depressing to see and the level we come to compare which one was more inhumane.

I always get harsh comments just because I question higher caste's belief. Few decades of reservation has made them so crazy while they oppressed the same reserved caste for centuries. Their forefather were as culprits as the people that committed the crime as they believed these backward caste people as second grade humans and kept silence and enabled these criminals.

I have seen engineers from top colleges, working in MNCs making statements like Shudra ko Shudra hi rahna chahiye, Bhrahmin ki tarah gyaan nahin paana chahiye.

One Mayavati gave them taste of their own medicine and entire nation got crazy.

I admit I speak more about ill of Pakistan's society than our own as the feeling of defending my nation can get better of my rationality and neutrality. But few Indians remind me the cancer in my own country.

Another slap on the face of so called higher people in India demanding removal of reservation. You can't provide equality for living to other castes, how can you expect for equality for opportunity of job ?
Does reservatin provide respite from rape/gangrape/molestation to women then i'm all for reservation for women across the social strata.But reality is different.Its not reservation but the arm in the hands of women like phoolan devi that provide respite from rape and molestation.Its the fear of being killed by ak-47 bullet that will make men change their demonic habits and behaviour towards womenfolk.

The response is around what topics are banned on the forum....
Unfortunately this is a banned topic as people used to bash each other rather than discussing the hypocrisy in our society and the problem like these which claims or degrades more lives than extremism.

:lol:

You are overestimating your worth ... The response is around what topics are banned on the forum....

Acknowledgement from an often pinky clad character is not required. :D
And apart from your enlightened self who else has touched the taboo nature of the subject. ;)

Hisar: A 16-year-old Dalit girl was allegedly gangraped by eight "upper caste" men on September 9 in the Dabra area of Hisar. The case came to light only 10 days later, on September 19, after the distraught minor broke down in front of her parents and narrated the incident.
To make matters worse, when the girl's father approached the police for help, they reportedly refused to file an FIR. The helpless father committed suicide the next day.
The police have now arrested one of the accused after the residents of the area refused to cremate the body until arrests were made.
The accused reportedly made an MMS clip of the incident and circulated it.
The girl's uncle told reporters, "The girl was scared and did not report the incident to her family. The accused had threatened to kill her if she approached the police. But when the MMS clip was circulated in the entire village and the people came to know, her father decided to report the matter to the police. However, I don't know what happened. He took the extreme step the next day."
Meanwhile, Hisar SP Satish Balan said, "A man committed suicide after her daughter was gangraped. But, no case was registered regarding her rape."

Haryana: Dalit girl gangraped, accused circulate MMS; 1 held after protests - India - Haryana - ibnlive
Its not plight of dalit rather plight of woman.

Troll thread again? Ah! Friend Windjammer at his usual flaming best once more! Why he's soooo concerned about Indian Dalits is pretty intriguing. Any connections with them that he's so sentimental about?? :P

Does reservatin provide respite from rape/gangrape/molestation to women then i'm all for reservation for women across the social strata.But reality is different.Its not reservation but the arm in the hands of women like phoolan devi that provide respite from rape and molestation.Its the fear of being killed by ak-47 bullet that will make men change their demonic habits and behaviour towards womenfolk.

agree with the bold part of your comment...a rapist ...irespective of the fact who he is ..or what religion/sect/cast/ethinicity he belongs to should have is Balls Chopped off as punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom