What's new

The party girl who's embraced a new life as a Muslim convert

Status
Not open for further replies.
So under peer pressure of dressing to look best and be the most happening girl around ..you crumble and accept islam to bring peace to your soul....

so was it christianity that forced her to drinking ..or partying ..or dress provocatively .....i guess NO it was her personal choice ...Did her religion prohibited her to stop wasting her life and be more self confident.... i guess no

Lol you don't need to convert to islam to stop drinking or to live a descent life...they all are your personal choices...

there are 2 answer of Why you live the way you do .... one is " I Choose so " & other is " i have been told,So"........ mine is " I choose so"..:partay:

PS:-
i have nothing against Islam ....i m happy for her she found peace and happiness..but i disagree with OP trying to project you need to convert to find peace ...(alteast i felt so )

Good I would like to see more women converting from all over the world. In Europe, Asia, South and Central America, North America more women should convert and give birth to Muslim children.

Good for her......hopes she finds happiness

I know plenty- if you'd like I can share.

But it is disgusting that a relgion can seek to grow in such an aggressive manner through whatever means- this isn't what God wants-this is what MAN wants. And I am not talking exclusivley about Islam, Christianity is the same.

Dear coconut,

We know you are an Islamophobe. No need to hide it, but again cry about it somewhere else.

Good I would like to see more women converting from all over the world. In Europe, Asia, South and Central America, North America more women should convert and give birth to Muslim children.

Leave Brazil alone:D.

Leave Brazil alone:D.

Indians please stop, i'm laughing so hard i'm about to start crying. :rofl:

Its a person converting to another religion of her own free will. Nothing unheard of.

Therefore your excitement as well as the presumption that Indians are bothered by it, is unwarranted and untrue.

I know plenty- if you'd like I can share.

But it is disgusting that a relgion can seek to grow in such an aggressive manner through whatever means- this isn't what God wants-this is what MAN wants. And I am not talking exclusivley about Islam, Christianity is the same.
Please share any arm twisting tales that you may be aware of.....for all i care is that any Imam would have access if any to the male members rather than the females....who as the report says are the main converts. !!

Okay , but what is there to thumbs up about this ?

I am sure there are many people who convert to islam every day just like any other religion . Discussing every single conversion and thumbing it up doesn't make much sense .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom