What's new

The party girl who's embraced a new life as a Muslim convert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear coconut,

We know you are an Islamophobe. No need to hide it, but again cry about it somewhere else.

I am not Islamaphobic-far from it. Many of my best freinds were devout Muslims. What I am talking about is the radical Muslims who belive it is their mission in life to convert as many "non-believers" as possible through whatever means. I have heard many horror stories about effectivley forced conversion and conversion through the most sinister of ways. True Muslims want nothing more than to live their own lives not to force their ways on others.

And how am I a coconut??

Really dude?

Read the statements made by your fellow countrymen. :rolleyes:

Some of them are just responses, because people from the Pakistan side are acting overtly excited. I mean, even if Islam is the majority religion in the world (or becomes so in the future), it is just a number. What is there to be proud or ashamed about it. I remember seeing a Muslim stand-up comedian actually joke about this fact.

I am not Islamaphobic-far from it. Many of my best freinds were devout Muslims. What I am talking about is the radical Muslims who belive it is their mission in life to convert as many "non-believers" as possible through whatever means. I have heard many horror stories about effectivley forced conversion and conversion through the most sinister of ways. True Muslims want nothing more than to live their own lives not to force their ways on others.

And how am I a coconut??

but that is the saddest part u wont find true muslims easily ...... if u find them then the so called FAKE TRUE MUSLIMS will label them as NON MUSLIMS OR DOING SHIRK ....... hai ki nahi???

And how am I a coconut??

Brown on the outside, and white on the inside.

Anyways, this is not a religious forum. Someone converted and that was there choice. What you are talking about is off-topic and shows that you are feeling insecure.

Take it to a religious forum if it bothers you that much.

Good day coconut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom