What's new

The myth of an "isolated' Iran

And what about the people who are over obessed with the ir-responsible so called supreme leader, are they true Pakistanis?

Why dont they go to Iran and enjoy the life there all their life. Enjoy the special moments in the dark as well (you know what I mean :D )
I really don't know why everyone who somehow is related to an Arab country,hates Iran.What is your problem?I am an Iranian and i don't see any darkness here.ofcourse there are lots of problems,but every country has it's own problems.This so called 'dark' country you are talking about,has the fastest scientific growth in the region and one of the most politically independent countries in the world.If sanctions lifted now,you would see this 'backward' country will surpass other countries easily in coming years.

I really don't know why everyone who somehow is related to an Arab country,hates Iran.What is your problem?I am an Iranian and i don't see any darkness here.ofcourse there are lots of problems,but every country has it's own problems.This so called 'dark' country you are talking about,has the fastest scientific growth in the region and one of the most politically independent countries in the world.If sanctions lifted now,you would see this 'backward' country will surpass other countries easily in coming years.

You did not get the meaning of "darkness" that I was refering to.

its good that India is buying oil from Iran. Iran may sell oil at low price to us becase we are buying oil from them. it would be very good for us as it will help GOI to bring inflation down further. gmohggppdghppurddpqtuddabmnjl H

Longbrained, thanks for the article. Now I remember why I read this forum!

I heard that Iran actually imports some gasoline and refined petroleum products; any talk of blocking the straits is empty sabre rattling?

Well the amount Iran imports petroleum products are very much hyped and is actually a small part of Iran's total consumption. And at any rate Iran is already building more refineries and within few years will probably be exporting petroleum products. Also Iran is fast converting its car fleets to natural gas and thus the demand for petroleum products will actually decrease over time. Pakistan for the past 15 years has had the largest fleet of vehicles running on natural gas in the world. By comparison Iran had a very small of cars running on CNG just 5 years ago and 15 years ago actually there was no commercial CNG in Iran. Today they have become number 2 in the world behind Pakistan and are predicted to overtake Pakistan in next year. It is a shame that our leaders this year banned CNG kits and have basically guaranteed Iran to overtake Pakistan even before that probably this year.

As for blocking the straits, I do not think it is a bluff. Neither does think US and that is why they are sending in their navy at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars per month. Moving a carrier battle group around is not a cheap thing to to. But Iran will only block the straits if US tries to block Iranian ships leaving or entering Iran. It will be more like Iran actually defending itself and they will never block it without provocation.

Green has nothing to do with MKO
When are you going to stop writing propaganda on this forum?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

i don't think this post is showing he hates Iran
it is showing his doubts about caring for the country he puts flag for.
the fact is ... if i go to an Iranian forum, being Iranian i am not spending my time to give the propaganda of another country in this forum.. this is sicky

NONSENSE..... :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom