What's new

The myth of an "isolated' Iran

Even though I spoon fed you all the correct history you still keep on spreading you lies. Really it's no use reasoning with you anymore.

No you gave me mitigation and excuses. You may be able to bribe a few in Pakistan of our leaders and feed some free education aka Saudi propaganda but the majority hate your best friend and if there is confrontation between Iran and America our masses would stand with the Iranian people not American/Saudi gang

I hope that the same for Arab nation that's named after a family a nation given to them for their services to the British Empire and the gulf countries.

Peace (Islam in Arabic) is what i support any given day because evil's ultimate objective is no peace.

Tell me for which services British Empire gave what to Arab nation?

Man Saudi history date back to more than 100year, there had been many rulers changed ever since.
Every one ruled it according to his capacity and plan. Every one was different.

What about you!
Have you not pledged loyalty to Queen, while taking up passport?
Does Queen not have the right to kick all its subject out of his land and confiscate their properties and belongings and families.. if she wish?
Will you not lay your life for Queen, without histation? Will you not fight for the glory of Britan?

And how sanctions have affected you that you say you can't visit Iran? I wonder...
Even Europeans and Americans visit Iran, well, in case of Americans it's not so frequent, but still...

You sussed him well done

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Peace (Islam in Arabic) is what i support any given day because evil's ultimate objective is no peace.

Tell me for which services British Empire given to Arab nation what?

Man Saudi history date back to more than 100year, there had been many rulers changed ever since.
Every one ruled it according to his capacity and plan. Every one was different.

Have you not pledged loyalty to Queen, while taking up passport?
Does Queen not have the right to kick all its subject out of his land and confiscate their properties and belongings and families.. if she wish?

No I didn't have to pledge to Queen. How do you advocate peace when that war monger America ably aided by Saudis is threatening a great nation of Muslims for no good reason other than they want to steal their oil

Aryan_B > maybe you know it but most families of religious powerful people in Iran (members of government , justice, and so)
send their kids to England . The same country which is the strongest support of MKO.
What do you think about it?

And how sanctions have affected you that you say you can't visit Iran? I wonder...
Even Europeans and Americans visit Iran, well, in case of Americans it's not so frequent, but still...

If Europeans and Americans visit Iran because they have roots in Iran other comes for business and in sanctions the business is no more direct.

Now, mostly Indians are representing European and American companies, for every one else its sanctions.

If Europeans and Americans visit Iran because they have roots in Iran other comes for business and in sanctions the business is no more direct.

Now, mostly Indians are representing European and American companies, for every one else its sanctions.

Not really. Check the links I gave you previous time. You'll see that most people that are commenting on Iranian hotels are from Europe.

Sanctions have nothing to do with visiting Iran, especially for Pakistan that is our neighbor. There are millions of legal ways for Pakistanis to come to Iran, air plane, bus, train, even ships. Sanctions can't have any impacts on that BATMAN. For god's sake, when do you want to stop lying? Lying is forbidden in Islam.

No I didn't have to pledge to Queen. How do you advocate peace when that war monger America ably aided by Saudis is threatening a great nation of Muslims for no good reason other than they want to steal their oil

You didn't explained your first blame and you start with next one and this one is totally above my head.

How can you convince any one until you keep talking riddles?

No you gave me mitigation and excuses. You may be able to bribe a few in Pakistan of our leaders and feed some free education aka Saudi propaganda but the majority hate your best friend and if there is confrontation between Iran and America our masses would stand with the Iranian people not American/Saudi gang

I gave you history and references you keep posting propaganda articles.

batman you on crack? You can't sanction traveling lmao

European tourists are everywhere in Isfahan. I went back three years ago and 3/4 of the teahouse I went to (in Isfahan's main bazar) were looking at me to see how they're supposed to eat "abgoosht" lmao
Even Americans go to IRan but the Iranian govt has put some restrictions on them.

Here's the lonelyplanet section for the ME. Iran is their top travel destination in the region.

Read some of the blogs and look at the pics.
If the hoards of blond dutch tourists can flock to Esfahan, you can too.
Iran Travel Blogs, Photos, Forum, Hotels and Hostels

^^^^
I have reported your post.

And I have not posted this for like of you and Hussein, if you know what I mean.

And you can go to your "leader's" country and pay him 1/5th directly and help him develop the country. You know what i mean

You didn't explained your first blame and you start with next one and this one is totally above my head.

How can you convince any one until you keep talking riddles?

The only useful purpose your post serves on this thread is to bump it up in the ratings. No disrespect mate I don't know what you are on about,

Iran is a strategically important nation in the eye of all true Pakistanis

I am against the ayatullah regime so does that make me a false Pakistani?

If those who support the ayatullah regime and like the regime so much why dont they go to their real country of their liking and give the 1/5th directly and help the ayatullah to be more ir-responsible (politically and economically and religiously).

Do you have a tendency to talk bull **** or you lost the job to an Iranian ? :undecided:

Actually he's a true Pakistani because unlike the most of you , he isn't obsessed with Arab puppet states ...

And what about the people who are over obessed with the ir-responsible so called supreme leader, are they true Pakistanis?

Why dont they go to Iran and enjoy the life there all their life. Enjoy the special moments in the dark as well (you know what I mean :D )

^^ Sort your own house before sorting neighbors house!

Man forgod's sake you have written almost 7000 post and 50% are in advocacy of Iran regime and 50% about Abdul Wahab.

In other words, a typicall Khamenei loving person.

Back
Top Bottom