What's new

The myth of an "isolated' Iran

Longbrained, thanks for the article. Now I remember why I read this forum!

I heard that Iran actually imports some gasoline and refined petroleum products; any talk of blocking the straits is empty sabre rattling?

I'm kind a busy countering false propaganda against Pakistan... sorry no time to read.

While, i'm from around and know whats going on with Pakistan and the world.

FY caution.. many websites and analysis are mainly produced by foreign intelligence.

Specially, the ones highlighting the threats of US or Israeli conflict with Iran.

Imagine, if Iran and US wish peace they shall refrain for fingering every where in the world?

Please tell me what you are smoking. It must be very good stuff

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

^^^^
I have reported your post.

And I have not posted this for like of you and Hussein, if you know what I mean.

Brother you can sing the most beautiful song in front of a deaf person he or she will not appreciate and you should not expect it

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

That is the reason I posted it here for people who value original reads. Unfortunately, saudi regime and green (MKO) supporters seem to hate anything truthful. That goes against their very foundation of lies and hypocrisy. Thanks for your support.

I am a fan of pepe too. He's a switched on guy

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

hussein!whats your goal to thank this post.oh you have Insuperable problem.you thanked a man who hate Iran!

BATMAN!whats your problem with Iran?you hate all your neighbores.what did we do to you?

Please Hussain and Batman are brothers lol

You have the Pakistani flag but all of your efforts are in favor of Saudi Arabia?!!

Didn't you know that Saudis paid for the education of some Pakistanis in the eighties and some of them formed by the Taliban the Taliban rejects were sent on here as propaganda for Saudis

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

People here are more concerned abt iran and saudia arabia.... lol who cares for their own country right?

Iran are our neighbors. Saudi dictators have just bribed some of our Pakistani leaders like Americans for protection

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Have you read the article? Because it is more about China and US than Iran and Saudi Arabia. It is only Batman and Hussein who tried to derail it. Read the article.

Sometimes I wander if some can read more than one line. That's why I keep my reply's to one line lol

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Because this is a Pakistani forum and I can make the threads as I see fit. None of your business.
About banning me, I must say, it shows your MKO mentality clearly. I hear any one who does not agree with MKO official policy gets banned too some times from life altogether. They routinely blame their critics being agents and such and are generally are paranoid. You have proven yourself here with this comment.

The majority of Iranians support their government as has been proven by credible polls and you are just on hashish if you think otherwise without any scientific proof.

Yea this Iranian hates Iran and comes on our forum and wants to knock and ban us as well. What planet is he on??

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I love Iran and its people, its culture, its art, its history. No problems at all with Iran.

I just want that my country men to stop poking their nose in other states issues, while we have lot of problems of our own.

No you are a liar. You are pro Saudi (did they pay for your education?) and you come with an agenda on this forum. Anyone can check your posts and see that what I say is true

^^ Sort your own house before sorting neighbors house!

Man forgod's sake you have written almost 7000 post and 50% are in advocacy of Iran regime and 50% about Abdul Wahab.

[/COLOR]
i don't understand how someone like you can make threads about Iran and so much focusing on Iran
[/QUOTE]

Have you never heard of Chaos theory. We are affected about anything adverse that happens to our neighbour. He is a respected Pakistani on a Pakistani forum and is entitled to put this thread it is not for you to try to censor him

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

ok

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

i don't understand how someone like you can make threads about Iran and so much focusing on Iran
when you have this haitred and stupid comment:
"MKO = Green"

This is something i would be a mod, you'd be ban for it.

That's why you are not a mod. So if you have nothing valid to add please don't feel obliged to comment. go to a different thread if you don't like it here, better still leave the forum or switch off your computer

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

He is on drugs today. He also went on and questioned Aryan_B in pretty much the same way. http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-foreign-affairs/153736-hyphen-destroyed-nation.html

Yaar what he is smoking? I want some lol

[/COLOR]Whatever majority of Iranians are anti government: so Pakistanis should better listen to the "normal" Iranians
than the people paid for making propaganda on websites

We will not and should not interfere in the internal matters of a sovereign nation. I have no greater wish than to wish Iranian people all the best in the world. I want them to be happy etc. However I am fed up of western nations telling us in developing countries what the majority want. Even if 10% people stand up to be counted the Iranian govt would be overthrown. What you are a population of about 60 million. No security force can control that type of numbers. Remember Iranian revolution??

We were told in Libya the majority wanted Gadaffi out, Yet supposed rebels couldn't even get out of Benghazi.

What if Iran started to supply weapons and money to a group that wanted to overthrow american govt would Americans not crack down on that of course they would, Wake up. I or we love Iranians. But you should not want outside interference.

Sorry to hear that mate nothing personal is intended by Longbrain but he is passionate in his beliefs and I must say mostly on the righteous and fair side

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

He is on drugs today. He also went on and questioned Aryan_B in pretty much the same way. http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-foreign-affairs/153736-hyphen-destroyed-nation.html
#
Do you think he was just taught the same line for all posts in the madrassa funded by Saudis

Man forgod's sake you have written almost 7000 post and 50% are in advocacy of Iran regime and 50% about Abdul Wahab.

Wrong again. Most are on American interference by AIPAC sponsored regime in Washington in our neighborhood which I object to because they bring death and destruction under the guise of freedom human rights and democracy when in reality they are simple common thieves out to steal resources of the developing world to the determent of those countries.

I am critical also of America proxies and neo imperialism

and you my dear have written 8132 posts of which 75% are kissing the feet of saudi and the other are like this one - OFF TOPIC. Either post on topic or leave the thread. Who is asking your post on a thread that you dont want the existance of?
Its paramount to Pakistans welfare what happens to Iran and an attack on Iran by the zionists has a knock on effect on our existance. We must make as much noise and show our objection because tommorow we may the one they attack - we must shout our concerns.

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out - because I was not a Jew.Then they came for the communists and I did not speak out - because I was not a communist.Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist.Then they came for me - and by then there was no one left to speak out for me.

Please Hussain and Batman are brothers lol

Is it not good to do away with confrontation! :cheers: salamati

Hussein is a beautiful name and more than this i know nothing about him.

Still, i have many Iranian friends, didn't i mentioned i lived long time in Iran.

Unfortunately, due to sanctions i have stopped visiting Iran, otherwise I always had best party in Iran.

I hope for a peaceful revolution in Iran and i go back.

Even if 10% people stand up to be counted the Iranian govt would be overthrown. What you are a population of about 60 million.

Iran's population is around 78 million people now.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Is it not good to do away with confrontation! :cheers: salamati

Hussein is a beautiful name and more than this i know nothing about him.

Still, i have many Iranian friends, didn't i mentioned i lived long time in Iran.

Unfortunately, due to sanctions i have stopped visiting Iran, otherwise I always had best party in Iran.

I hope for a peaceful revolution in Iran and i go back.

You currently live in Pakistan, right?

Iran's population is around 78 million people now.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

You currently live in Pakistan, right?

Man, I'm from Lahore, in 80's grew up with Iranains.

I had a medical college next to my house and there were flocks of Iranains use to study, while i was a school going kid visiting the medical hostel to use sports facilities.
Iranians were fond of volleyball and used to make funny commentary, mocking Pakistani movies and its heroins.

Now, I have many friends in Iran and i have seen most of Iran.

I hope that the same for Arab nation that's named after a family a nation given to them for their services to the British Empire and the gulf countries.

Even though I spoon fed you all the correct history you still keep on spreading you lies. Really it's no use reasoning with you anymore.

Man, I'm from Lahore, in 80's grew up with Iranains.

I had a medical college next to my house and there were flocks of Iranains use to study, while i was a school going kid visiting the medical hostel to use sports facilities.
Iranians were fond of volleyball and used to make funny commentary, mocking Pakistani movies and its heroins.

Now, I have many friends in Iran and i have seen most of Iran.

And how sanctions have affected you that you say you can't visit Iran? I wonder...
Even Europeans and Americans visit Iran, well, in case of Americans it's not so frequent, but still...

Back
Top Bottom