What's new

The myth of an "isolated' Iran

People here are more concerned abt iran and saudia arabia.... lol who cares for their own country right?

I think its important to remember the ethos behind Iran and their aims for a safer middle east - one where they can protenct themselves and thier faiths. As long as Iran keeps fighting for whats right it will have most Pakistanis backing its philosophy.
I hope the leaders stay focused and not suck up to zionists and support indirectly their regime - you know who i mean longbrained? :azn:

I hope too. But then we have our own Zionists as you are very well aware. But as the article explains, the petro-dollar is coming to an end and China is actually behind it all with Iran being an ally in the process. Chinese have grown tired of working for paper dollar, and they want to replace it with Yuan. I think Pakistan also should help China and join the club instead of remaining on the deck of a sinking ship. That is why a partnership between China, Pakistan and Iran can be very beneficial for all the world. Pakistan has the opportunity to make history here. And it should not be a problem as China is already Pakistan's best ally.

look at his history!he always use to insult iran and use to back ksa.
your treatment is very look like the rajavi who accept being the saddams soldier against his country.its why some people know you as a traitor.

Hes actually a very mature poster from iran....doesnt indulge in trolling or cheap shots... i respect him.... as for being a traitor thts not true...

yeah they are even enemy of eachother but their goal is the same.
then you hate so much a big part of the Iranian society?
i don't get how people can compare with MKO: MKO is a sect, they entered the Iraq army, they put bombs in Iran, .. there is no point of comparison with Green.
look at his history!he always use to insult iran and use to back ksa.
ok

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Have you read the article? Because it is more about China and US than Iran and Saudi Arabia. It is only Batman and Hussein who tried to derail it. Read the article.
i don't understand how someone like you can make threads about Iran and so much focusing on Iran
when you have this haitred and stupid comment:
"MKO = Green"

This is something i would be a mod, you'd be ban for it.

Otherwise give some credible link that MKO is the same than Green.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Whatever majority of Iranians are anti government: so Pakistanis should better listen to the "normal" Iranians
than the people paid for making propaganda on websites

then you hate so much a big part of the Iranian society?
i don't get how people can compare with MKO: MKO is a sect, they entered the Iraq army, they put bombs in Iran, .. there is no point of comparison with Green.

ok

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

i don't understand how someone like you can make threads about Iran and so much focusing on Iran
"MKO = Green"

they are also a big part of my relative.and there is no reason to be enemy of them.you and me have also the diferent logic about greens while we have the friendly relation.we should proved our logic instead of being enemy of eachother.

they are also a big part of my relative.and there is no reason to be enemy of them.you and me have also the diferent logic about greens while we have the friendly relation.we should proved our logic instead of being enemy of eachother.
this i agree 100% (even more if it was possible)

"MKO = Green"

Whatever majority of Iranians are anti government: so Pakistanis should better listen to the "normal" Iranians
than the people paid for making propaganda on websites

Because this is a Pakistani forum and I can make the threads as I see fit. None of your business.
About banning me, I must say, it shows your MKO mentality clearly. I hear any one who does not agree with MKO official policy gets banned too some times from life altogether. They routinely blame their critics being agents and such and are generally are paranoid. You have proven yourself here with this comment.

The majority of Iranians support their government as has been proven by credible polls and you are just on hashish if you think otherwise without any scientific proof.

That is the reason I posted it here for people who value original reads. Unfortunately, saudi regime and green (MKO) supporters seem to hate anything truthful. That goes against their very foundation of lies and hypocrisy. Thanks for your support.

I would distinguish between those green supporters who like the MKO want to destroy their country and the other green supporters who peacefully and democratically support a different political movement in Iran.

I personally know an Iranian who is broadly supportive of the green movement but strongly defends Iranian sovereignty and opposes Western interference.

hussein!whats your goal to thank this post.oh you have Insuperable problem.you thanked a man who hate Iran!

BATMAN!whats your problem with Iran?you hate all your neighbores.what did we do to you?

I love Iran and its people, its culture, its art, its history. No problems at all with Iran.

I just want that my country men to stop poking their nose in other states issues, while we have lot of problems of our own.

^^ I just asked same question to another guy, with similar sort of identity crisis.

Dear Birbal, those greens are still in the Iranian parliament and using democratic and constitutional means to strengthen democracy and Hussein is not one of those. He is an anti-democratic puppet sitting outside of Iran and spreading propaganda much like even more effective than MKO. As you can see he has no regard for minimum opposition to his views and if given chance would kill all freedom of speech. He even wants to ban me on a Pakistani forum for posting threads which are not in line with his ultra-narrow tastes. That shows what he really is. Even MKO does not have the guts to come to a Pakistani forum and propose a ban on a member but then he is a "green" supporter. ;)
can you stop to be obsessed about me? get medics

for your information, there is no green in the parliament . so get some education before writing anything.
there are a few reformists which are not green:a small group of Khatami 's group

and you know that i would ask ban for saying this "MKO = green" so be honest for once
now you always repeat post after post i am a MKO
not only i find it stupid but it hurts to hear this stupidity for two reasons: one is this group is a terrorist group second my dad in dead during the war (and they served Iraq in that time)

You have Pakistan flag but all your efforts are for Iran!!!!!??? what kind of Pakistani are you?

Whats wrong with supporting our Iranian brothers and neighbors. Just because from time to time our leaders do not see eye to eye does not mean we should not support each others when unjust people from afar come and introduce their way of life and their democracy in to our neighborhood. like they have done in Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom