What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Wages Below China Spark Russian Dreams of Manufacturing Revival - Bloomberg Business

qshGIJ9.jpg

...and everybody here thinks the average person in Russia is thumbs up happy with the effects of the Ukrainian mess.....

$839 to $508 is huge.

Last edited:
Some of the larger coastal cities in China can already be considered high income. I have two cousins, one being a marketing director and the other being a lawyer, easily pulls in 30000 RMB a month. If you convert that to Canadian dollars, that's about $5000. That's actually what I make in salary before taxes.

Some of the larger coastal cities in China can already be considered high income. I have two cousins, one being a marketing director and the other being a lawyer, easily pulls in 30000 RMB a month. If you convert that to Canadian dollars, that's about $5000. That's actually what I make in salary before taxes.

That's exactly the reason China now investing heavily to develop inland regions. In fact, so far in 2015, manufacturing gains have been recorded in Central and Northeastern areas while the East coast saw decline.

This shows macro-management is quite effective. The new normal.

And 30000yuan in China can buy 30000 newspaper, 15000 A/C bus tickets(without transport card), 15000 tins of cola,

That's exactly the reason China now investing heavily to develop inland regions. In fact, so far in 2015, manufacturing gains have been recorded in Central and Northeastern areas while the East coast saw decline.

Take my province in Central China as an example, huge room for development in those 3/4/5th tier cities.
GDP per capita varies significantly.

GDP per capita in 2014, prefecture-level of Hubei
屏幕快照 2015-09-16 11-1.39.12.png

higher wages should help produce even better, higher quality products. A glimpse of Made in China 2025

But a typical experienced lawyer in Canada makes 6 figures.

That's too much of a blanket statement. It depends on your field. The average income for lawyers across Canada is actually about $75,000. Also, my cousin is only two years older than I am (I'm 27), and still considered a junior in his firm.

Using another profession as an example. My aunt is a senior nurse of a hospital in my home town, and she makes about 20,000 RMB monthly.

A glimpse of China's vocational education.
Skilled workers now are given higher and higher wages because they deserve it.
nice documentary. Hail Sany

Who cares. Lawyers are scumbags. The common workers are the backbone of China's success not lawyers

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom