What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

one dozen years ago, my salary was just 1/10 of Hongkongese/Tawanese.

Today,My salary today is dozens of times of that 10 years ago.

Now ,my salary is not less than more ordinary Taiwanese/Hongkongese, if it has not surpassed.

considering lower price index here, I can live a larger house and live a cozier life than more ordiary Taiwanese/Honghongese.
BTW, now I have bought 2 apartments and 1 small shop already....
I think that I am more lucky than most youth at the same age on the earth, considering that i had nothing but a monthly salary of 100 usd/month 12 years ago.

I do think my future is birght and I can buy more houses, as long as now war/riot disturb China.

BTW, I live in a tier3 inland city in CHina.

Last edited:

Now ,my salary is not less than more ordinary Taiwanese/Hongkongese, if it has not surpassed.

considering lower price index here, I can live a larger house and live a cozier life than more ordiary Taiwanese/Honghongese.
I think that I am more lucky than most youth at the same age on the earth, considering that my parent's monthly salary was only 50 USD 20 years ago.

I do think my future is birght and I can buy more houses, as long as now war/riot disturb China.

True, $5000 salary in USA doesn't mean same living standard of $5000 in China, more like 10000yuan in Shanghai or 6000-8000yuan in second or third tier city.

Well,once i visited hongkong ,tailand and combodia. I do feel that chinese goverbnment provides much more chance and brighter future for its citizens than local governments. When i was young boy, my family might be ad poor as most combodia families and admired hongkongese/taiwanese for their higher life standard. Now, my family is much richer than most combodian ones,and i needn't admire hongkongese/taiwanese economically any more. And i am sure that my family has a brighter future than most hongkongese/taiwanese ones.

Every dog has its happy time. And now ,it is the happy time of chinese.

The newly graduate come in the firm my dad stay.
Their wage around 4k$.
The normal graduate earn much more than the old genaration.

I think that I am more lucky than most youth at the same age on the earth, considering that i had nothing but a monthly salary of 100 usd/month 12 years ago.

Oh..
12 years ago,my family is better than u XDDDD

the indian probably does not live in the US. If you get in trouble with the law, the cheapest solution is the company will fire your ***

Some of what he has talked with me earlier about "legal charges" was deleted and his comments didnt make sense at all. Yeah that guy has given away his ID which he tries to hide

These unlucky Chinese Americans who are innocent but still get their "pink slips".
How uncivilized their orgs are!
U.S. Drops Charges That Professor Shared Technology With China | Page 4

images

the indian probably does not live in the US. If you get in trouble with the law, the cheapest solution is the company will fire your ***

Legal expenses insurance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would my company fire me??? At most the insurance company may do is raise premiums it charges everybody in my company.

Oh and cut the name calling.

I think you simply don't have the concept of legal insurance in China and you are having a hard time getting your head around it. It's a good thing to have. It's similar to car insurance.

Last edited:
Some of what he has talked with me earlier about "legal charges" was deleted and his comments didnt make sense at all. Yeah that guy has given away his ID which he tries to hide

These unlucky Chinese Americans who are innocent but still get their "pink slips".
How uncivilized their orgs are!
U.S. Drops Charges That Professor Shared Technology With China | Page 4

images
OH.HE SHOULD BE AN INDIAN?
NOT WHITE,BUT AN INDIAN?:undecided::angry:
I remember an article I read today.
Summary:Why there are more Indian being CEO?
Because India isnt good for human to live...
WTF.I can hardly concentrate on my exam..It distracts me a lot!!!..
Hahahahahaha..Why our teachers choose this article?:devil::hitwall:

Last edited:
Legal expenses insurance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would my company fire me??? At most the insurance company may do is raise premiums it charges everybody in my company.

Oh and cut the name calling.

I think you simply don't have the concept of legal insurance in China and you are having a hard time getting your head around it. It's a good thing to have. It's similar to car insurance.

The concept you quoted from wikipedia above is a complete different thing from your comments which were deleted earlier
You said the case involved was about a developer and you co-worker on the dispute over property
And you said the company paid fully for the legal charges for your co-worker during the case and you further said in admission of your ignorance or mistake that cases like "OJ Simpson" was not included in the Company's responsibility

So you are still at a loss of what the things are doing in this realm

The concept you quoted from wikipedia above is a complete different thing from your comments which were deleted earlier
You said the case involved was about a developer and you co-worker on the dispute over property
And you said the company paid fully for the legal charges for your co-worker during the case and you further said in admission of your ignorance or mistake that cases like "OJ Simpson" was not included in the Company's responsibility

Yes the INSURANCE company paid the LAWYER fees in full. He did not have to pay anything.

The company I work for offers Legal Insurance at a discount. I pay my company a token amount for it and they pay the rest. When I need legal help I go to my Human Resources and have them get me a lawyer. The legal insurance pays for that lawyer.

If you guys weren't so quick to yell "UNTRUE!! UNTRUE!! You don't know what you are talking about..you troll" I could have had a chance to better clear up your confusion. I ALREADY made the car insurance analogy (which was deleted) and was IMMEDIATELY scoffed at and called an Indian.

Instead of scoffing at me and saying "that's impossible" how about saying "hey that sounds like legal insurance..that sounds like a nice things to have".
You guys are hopeless.

Thread over.

Last edited:

and thus I ignore the fool.

Yes the INSURANCE company paid the LAWYER fees in full. He did not have to pay anything.

The company I work for offers Legal Insurance at a discount. I pay my company a token amount for it and they pay the rest. When I need legal help I go to my Human Resources and have them get me a lawyer. The legal insurance pays for that lawyer.

If you guys weren't so quick to yell "UNTRUE!! UNTRUE!! You don't know what you are talking about..you troll" I could have had a chance to better clear up your confusion. I ALREADY made the car insurance analogy (which was deleted) and was IMMEDIATELY scoffed at and called an Indian.

Instead of scoffing at me and saying "that's impossible" how about saying "hey that sounds like legal insurance..that sounds like a nice things to have".
You guys are hopeless.

Thread over.

wow that is a " hastily over" when you are misleading readers to a wrong scenario
what industry are you working for?
the case you talked about was between a developer and your co-worker over a property dispute in which both persons wanted to settle the case in court, correct?
did you mention "o j simpson's" case was not applicable to your co-worker's case?

and thus I ignore the fool.

He is trying to fool around

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom