What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Mark my words pkk out of desperation will do attacks against civilians in western europe and then they will cry for turkish intelligence i hope they got the “ignore” answer from turks

Will never happen.

I'm very happy to see arab leaders are giving a middle finger to Erdogan . He won't learn from this

I'm very happy to see arab leaders are giving a middle finger to Erdogan . He won't learn from this

Yea buddy, that middle finger which they put in their asholes when it comes to Usa and Israel. And that middle finger Turkey doesn't even give a shjt. We are living in an humiliation era for Arabs. And you guys are proud of this.

Yea buddy, that middle finger which they put in their asholes when it comes to Usa and Israel. And that middle finger Turkey doesn't even give a shjt. We are living in an humiliation era for Arabs. And you guys are proud of this.
Man I agree 100% with you . That why we shouldn't trust arab leaders and we shouldn't cooperate with them in any situation . We should focus in our region which is not MIDDLE EAST

There needs to be policy switch in regards to the israel-arab problem. That is certain.

K.K.T.C NEREYE YÜRÜYOR
Kuzey Kıbrıs' taki Rum kırması ibneler siktir olup gitsin Rum tarafına...

Ya TÜRK MILLETI ile yürüyeceksiniz..!!!
Ya Defolup gideceksiniz Rum tarafına...!!!

Akıllı olun lan aklınızı alırız..!!!

Mehmetçik Suriyede israil devleti kurulmasın diye mermi sıkıp can verirken Hainlik uşaklık yapmayın..!!!

TÜRK MILLETI AZIZDIR KADIMDIR..!!!

Will never happen.
Actually it already happened many times but you don’t consider turks in germany as germans that’s why you think it won’t happen unfortunately desperate ultra leftist terorists this time will target everyone not only turks you should know that they are hardcore communist cult probably now they are blaming “western imperialism” for us troops withdrawal

Will never happen.

It already happened. If you take a lock at the "NSU killings" (10 turks dead), then you will find out that there are no DNA, no fingerprints and no witness which can bring the convicted in context with the murders.

At the begining of the investigations there was also a trace to the pkk by two of the murders. But this traces were forbidden to follow cause the german gov just want to have some "rightwingers" (payed by the german Verfassungsschutz) as the guilty ones.

no fingerprints and no witness which can bring the convicted in context with the murders.

and unfortunally kommisar rex ate up the rest of the documents..

germany lost many things in the last 20 years its going a bad direction..

and unfortunally kommisar rex ate up the rest of the documents..

germany lost many things in the last 20 years its going a bad direction..

Yes, a lot of bullshit were going on in the last twentyfive years.

It already happened. If you take a lock at the "NSU killings" (10 turks dead), then you will find out that there are no DNA, no fingerprints and no witness which can bring the convicted in context with the murders.

At the begining of the investigations there was also a trace to the pkk by two of the murders. But this traces were forbidden to follow cause the german gov just want to have some "rightwingers" (payed by the german Verfassungsschutz) as the guilty ones.

Are you a Nazi sympathizer? Because your avatar says so.

My friend, first at all, 8 turks were killed, not 10. As second, its (NSU) not related to my post. You suggestion about NSU investigation is also wrong.

Makes no difference what your Arab leaders do, they are a useless bunch.

When Israel was invading Lebanon instead of fighting back the Lebanese Army was serving coffee to the Israeli forces. You people have no self respect, Arabs are living in a sad state of affairs. You can't even see your enemy's and friend's in-front of you even after being pointed out who is with you or no.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom