What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Germany has a lot of turks they should be more objective and fair otherwise it will have disastrous impact on their own country and society in short medium and long term future

We are fine. And Turks will do anything. Or we will send them back to Turkey.

We are fine. And Turks will do anything. Or we will send them back to Turkey.
You can’t send someone back who has german passport or someone who has been living there since 60s and don’t worry of course nothing will happen in germany my point was for ordinary germans/westerners to understand the danger of supporting ethnoseparatism i see on twitter a lot support for pkk hevals that’s why i made this comment

You can’t send someone back who has german passport or someone who has been living there since 60s and don’t worry of course nothing will happen in germany my point was for ordinary germans/westerners to understand the danger of supporting ethnoseparatism i see on twitter a lot support for pkk hevals that’s why i made this comment

They support pkk because they hate Turks nothing more and nothing less.

They support pkk because they hate Turks nothing more and nothing less.
Yes i know this very well but europeans are making harder for turkish integration in europe basically they themselves are making the case for future potential trouble

@Bismarck https://www.dailysabah.com/football...ized-by-german-club-over-support-for-syria-op
This was my point from wednesday I really like germany for a lot of reasons( discipline hard-working people etc) but you will have very big problem in the future as you can see most of german kurds are hardcore pkk supporters turks are being pushed away with this double standard acts like this one if you(german government and some of germans) don’t make some serious change and start treating everyone equal there will be social tensions turks have turkey eventually but what about pkk in germany i quess you don’t want rojava in western germany(i don’t want it either if you are asking me) you probably know the pkk ideology if there’s one kurd in berlin/istanbul or any other city they will claim the land as theirs

@Bismarck https://www.dailysabah.com/football...ized-by-german-club-over-support-for-syria-op
This was my point from wednesday I really like germany for a lot of reasons( discipline hard-working people etc) but you will have very big problem in the future as you can see most of german kurds are hardcore pkk supporters turks are being pushed away with this double standard acts like this one if you(german government and some of germans) don’t make some serious change and start treating everyone equal there will be social tensions turks have turkey eventually but what about pkk in germany i quess you don’t want rojava in western germany(i don’t want it either if you are asking me) you probably know the pkk ideology if there’s one kurd in berlin/istanbul or any other city they will claim the land as theirs
I am really fascinated about the psycologic bases of radicalisation and radical organisations. I think the real problem will be PKK supporters for Germany. Those radical people see everything as black and white, good and evil, enemy and best friend. Someday Germany will have to reduce its support or will be insufficent to provide enough support for their increasing demands. That day they will see Germany as the prime enemy. We know the rest.

The most important problem is; is German intelligence have the required experience to handle this in their on soil and can German people endure thousands of death if this happens?

I am really fascinated about the psycologic bases of radicalisation and radical organisations. I think the real problem will be PKK supporters for Germany. Those radical people see everything as black and white, good and evil, enemy and best friend. Someday Germany will have to reduce its support or will be insufficent to provide enough support for their increasing demands. That day they will see Germany as the prime enemy. We know the rest.

The most important problem is; is German intelligence have the required experience to handle this in their on soil and can German people endure thousands of death if this happens?
There had been many pkk terror attacks in Germany but Germany draws the image differenty if they kidnap a ship it means the pkk is because an act out of desperation and its the fault of Turks

They don't make a big deal if military vehicles are burned or Mosques or police man attacked

I really hope those pkk will be a thread for Germany at least this would be justice

There had been many pkk terror attacks in Germany but Germany draws the image differenty if they kidnap a ship it means the pkk is because an act out of desperation and its the fault of Turks

They don't make a big deal if military vehicles are burned or Mosques or police man attacked

I really hope those pkk will be a thread for Germany at least this would be justice
Mark my words pkk out of desperation will do attacks against civilians in western europe and then they will cry for turkish intelligence i hope they got the “ignore” answer from turks

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom