What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

These PKKist b!tches really are a bunch of "funny" inbreds, there is also a second part of this video (can't find lol) where they talk bullsh!t like, we will never surrender (lol), we will fight for the oppressed (lol)... and it ends with jelling biji K*****stan.

For people who use a state owned bus without paying anything and screaming in their language seperatist bullsh!t they seem pretty not OPPRESSED.

They cant even say Diyarbakir lol

Pence Harekatinda cikan catismada üc askerimiz sehit oldu.
Ruhlari sad olsun.

This shit needs to STOP once and for all.

its like a forest on fire and you send some firemen to the places where ppl live and the other sides are burning and growing more and more.. other places you abandoned and let it burn because its over.. thats our situation

first stop that fire than make shure there will be no fire again, change the laws, educate the ppl and so on..

he is a expkk who writes pro turkish or better say pro erdogan now..

read my link

''PKK's child recruitment: Forgotten Children - Part 1''

''PKK’s child recruitment: Forgotten Children - Part 2 ''

''Terror group PKK/YPG admits to recruiting child soldiers''

''The child victims of PKK terror attacks''

''Parents protest in front of HDP headquarters''

What a mess in our foreign policy what a mess !! . Erdogan is a trouble maker . Look how our allies are defending YPG and no one is defending turkey , even trump threatened us . I think we should ally with Assad and Iran to kick YPG out . We can't handle this situation alone

What a mess in our foreign policy what a mess !! . Erdogan is a trouble maker . Look how our allies are defending YPG and no one is defending turkey , even trump threatened us . I think we should ally with Assad and Iran to kick YPG out . We can't handle this situation alone
When trump used the words “great and unmatched wisdom” you know that he was joking and of course they will defend THEIR terrorists

If we cooperate with iran or assad then you will give them what the reason they waited for

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom