What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

ilginç olan şu ki; Bu Alman malı Pkk terör örgütünden Irak Kuzeyinde ele geçirildi.
Avrupa' da Pkk terör örgütü listesindedir.

IS Yalanlarına son verin.. Siz Haçlılar iki yüzlü ve Türkiye Düşmansınız...

Ülkenizi 2. Dünya savaşında düşleyen ve sizi köle yapan ABD konusunda ne düşünüyorsun..

???

Germans are putting some nice show lately to protect their investments in Turkey, meanwhile, real terrorists are roaming free. You know what they say "Armes Deutschland". It's nothing but a schauspiel.

Lets see how many anti-pkk/terror people/Turks will follow the process. +4 mio Turks live in Germany. I am excited, how many of you will protest on this days.
As we say in German. 'Von nichts kommt nichts.'

Lets see how many anti-pkk/terror people/Turks will follow the process. +4 mio Turks live in Germany. I am excited, how many of you will protest on this days.
As we say in German. 'Von nichts kommt nichts.'

As we've seen countless times before, terrorists will be able to protest freely while the Turkish community (even though they have a permit) will be either surrounded by the police so they can't move an inch or just cancel their meetings altogether. At least that's how it was for the last few years, so as to not "escalate" the situation.

Meanwhile, 10k Kurds run through Köln with Ocalan flags attacking private property but ofc you won't see that in German news but if even the slightest thing was done by the Turkish community Germans would be like "No InTeGGrAAtIoN Ohh Meein Gott"

I lived in Germany for a few years also went to school there so for me Germany is like a second home and I feel very close to Germans in general but this kind of double standards and disgusting behavior by the government and the sellout German media makes me seriously sick.

PKK supporters have done so much damage to both public & private property in Germany after the Afrin OP but it was like completely ignored there.

As we've seen countless times before, terrorists will be able to protest freely while the Turkish community (even though they have a permit) will be either surrounded by the police so they can't move an inch or just cancel their meetings altogether. At least that's how it was for the last few years, so as to not "escalate" the situation.

Meanwhile, 10k Kurds run through Köln with Ocalan flags attacking private property but ofc you won't see that in German news but if even the slightest thing was done by the Turkish community Germans would be like "No InTeGGrAAtIoN Ohh Meein Gott"

I lived in Germany for a few years also went to school there so for me Germany is like a second home and I feel very close to Germans in general but this kind of double standards and disgusting behavior by the government and the sellout German media makes me seriously sick.

PKK supporters have done so much damage to both public & private property in Germany after the Afrin OP but it was like completely ignored there.

A lot of kurds in Germany have Turkish passports while at the same time spewing toxic venom against Turkey and the Turkish people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom