What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

My friend, first at all, 8 turks were killed, not 10. As second, its (NSU) not related to my post. You suggestion about NSU investigation is also wrong.

No, my "suggestion" ist not wrong cause i only cited the Attorney General. The Attorney General said that they have no DNA, no fingerprints, no witness, but they "know" that these rightwingers are guilty. You can read the dokuments of this court process. They are open for everyone.

IMG_20191014_235046.jpg
IMG_20191014_234823.jpg

Last edited:
As I said before I'm repeating it now . We should start talk with Bashar Asaad. I don't like him but we don't have another option . You shouldn't let them to destroy our economy . We shouldn't let them manipulate us . You should make an agreement with Asaad to take control at least of some part that we can't enter it like Kobani. West know what erdogan is thinking of for that they are trying to stop him

As I said before I'm repeating it now . We should start talk with Bashar Asaad. I don't like him but we don't have another option . You shouldn't let them to destroy our economy . We shouldn't let them manipulate us . You should make an agreement with Asaad to take control at least of some part that we can't enter it like Kobani. West know what erdogan is thinking of for that they are trying to stop him
You mean that assad that cooperates with pkkyd? I am for hard responses by bombing the hell out of the troops that come too close... Those iranians and alawite (a) sadist cannot be trusted as I stated out many times in the past..

The best thing would be the death of the barrel bomber firawn

he and his supporters deserve to be swallowed by the earth or beaten to death by the stones of the heavens, taken by the winds or waters or by one of the dogs of the Almighty..

Ok, the deal today between turkey and Russia it's same as I suggested before !!

Those rats are trying to avoiding drones/thermal imaging by using some shitty aluminum camouflages. It doesn't work. :-)

Why are they filming it? It doesn't make any sense. And how do they think to spread these kinda info?
Guess they're using social media platforms to spread their tactics to their fellow terrorists?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom