What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Do you have a single peace of evidence to back your statement?
He is probably gonna show that neighbourhood that was really flattened. But its the only neigbourhood that was bombed and the rest of the city was completely unharmed

He is probably gonna show that neighbourhood that was really flattened. But its the only neigbourhood that was bombed and the rest of the city was completely unharmed
I am more interested in M 107 bit.

Do you have a single peace of evidence to back your statement?
Of course I do. Read the subtitles carefully

So 70% of the city was destroyed but some Turks here shamelessly claim “but but it’s only that part where combat wasssssss”
Meh. 70%
As I said that bitch folds entire buildings, streets, blocks, squares

Dont try to discuss with him.He is writing like a foreigner who learnt English later then his language. I dont think he is American.
Kurduğu cümleler hiçte Amerikalı gibi değil bence Amerikada yaşayan bir fetöcü olma ihtimali çok yüksek çok bariz trollemeye çalışıyor.
Most of you here don’t even know how to write in English , I am sure half of the sentences come from google translate.
And you call me a foreigner?
Son, the only people who are not foreigners in the USA are native americans!

While some Turks shamelessly claim that al bab is beautiful after immediate take over from isis and other not so bright Turks claim I am not american, RUAF displays absolute disregard and utter disdain to turkish observation posts and keeps bombing Idlib countryside. Local Arabs are pissed

Let those Russians or shit head suaf bomb sdf held area. 100%*** whooping. And before you complain to cabatli, like 5 year olds, I am NOT trolling. Those are the facts. I keep it real.
PS. I heard Americans rolled into to Shingal to open a base. Very nice!!

Of course I do. Read the subtitles carefully

So 70% of the city was destroyed but some Turks here shamelessly claim “but but it’s only that part where combat wasssssss”
Meh. 70%
As I said that bitch folds entire buildings, streets, blocks, squares

Most of you here don’t even know how to write in English , I am sure half of the sentences come from google translate.
And you call me a foreigner?
Son, the only people who are not foreigners in the USA are native americans!

While some Turks shamelessly claim that al bab is beautiful after immediate take over from isis and other not so bright Turks claim I am not american, RUAF displays absolute disregard and utter disdain to turkish observation posts and keeps bombing Idlib countryside. Local Arabs are pissed

Let those Russians or shit head suaf bomb sdf held area. 100%*** whooping. And before you complain to cabatli, like 5 year olds, I am NOT trolling. Those are the facts. I keep it real.
PS. I heard Americans rolled into to Shingal to open a base. Very nice!!

Yeah very nice. Maybe we could hunt some Deltas again.

IMG_20180603_101731_305.jpg
The list number of killed pkk terorists.

From 2000 to 2002 there was a atificial economic crise due-to political and religional provacations.
Since 2002 to 2014 Turkish Cabinet didnt give approvals for land operations to Turkish security forces. Governours used to refuse demands from soldiers.
Thats how we fought against terrorism.

Yes, that was a “bright” sentence in ENGLISH. Teach ESL to someone else here.
In this day and age you are amused that a westerner knows about jizya? No wonder what you prefer to say sounds retarded

You don’t have to explain that to me. Hundreds of thousands Bulgarians and Serbs remained loyal to Christ and only greedy and weak minded like that Bulgarian turk wanna-be converted to Islam. In other words, if you want to beat them you have to join them.
Weak. No respect for such people.
I am sure you would lose your respect for Muslims who converted to Christianity for similar reasons

You are turk wanna-be. Your roots are not in Turkey. I am sure you have Slav features. So get your head out of Turkish armpit.
Have you heard about Ottoman Empire?
Are you aware of how many km from Turkey to Bulgarian cities where Turks live? While east blacksea and Anatolian cities such as Kayseri wasnt converted İslam, Bosnians had been converted İslam.

Regarding Turks living in current Bulgaria they arent slav, either bosniac or albanian. They are pure Turks even more than anatolians.
Because a lot of arabs were assimilated then they turned out to be Turk.

Yes, that was a “bright” sentence in ENGLISH. Teach ESL to someone else here.
In this day and age you are amused that a westerner knows about jizya? No wonder what you prefer to say sounds retarded

You don’t have to explain that to me. Hundreds of thousands Bulgarians and Serbs remained loyal to Christ and only greedy and weak minded like that Bulgarian turk wanna-be converted to Islam. In other words, if you want to beat them you have to join them.
Weak. No respect for such people.
I am sure you would lose your respect for Muslims who converted to Christianity for similar reasons

You are turk wanna-be. Your roots are not in Turkey. I am sure you have Slav features. So get your head out of Turkish armpit.
Listen to me false flagger. All of my family did everything possible to serve the country. All of them completed military service. We have a martyr in Canakkale. I would not tolerate some false flagger shy from his own flag to come here and decide who is Turk and who is not. My father is Turk born in Turkey. He also served the country in the best way possible and I will not tolerate someone here to question our blood. Stop trolling in the section. Its not enough that you come here, defend and even make a propaganda in the favor of terrorist organization but you fell so low that you even start to question the blood of people that you don't know. You start to cross the red line.

@cabatli_53 He is openly insulting me here. "weak minded like that Bulgarian turk wanna-be"

It seems the AKP government of Turkey has accepted the de facto PKK state in the east of Euphrate in exchange of Manbij... That means division of Syria.
This openly serves the Great Middle East Project of the US.

We should, instead, have co-operated with the legal Syrian Government and destroy PKK in the region together.

http://ednews.net/en/news/conflicts...over-us-promises-on-manbij-and-pkk-terrorists
I think I don't have to remind you that the "legal" Syrian government cooperated with PKK from its creation till our days and the same "legal" government defended PKK both in Afrin and in Arimah. The Turkish nation must understand two things. Major successes are not being made in a blink of an eye and that Turkey doesn't have allies in the fight against PKK. The door for the east of Euphrates is not yet closed. You can't run before you start to walk. Turkey will never accept a separate country on its borders other than Turkmeneli. The most they will get is autonomous region that will be dependent on Turkey for its living. As long as they don't have the sea their cause is walking dead man. No rebellion or insurgency in this particular situation and geography can match the power of 4 regular armies from which at least 2 of them are mighty powers.

I think I don't have to remind you that the "legal" Syrian government cooperated with PKK from its creation till our days and the same "legal" government defended PKK both in Afrin and in Arimah. The Turkish nation must understand two things. Major successes are not being made in a blink of an eye and that Turkey doesn't have allies in the fight against PKK. The door for the east of Euphrates is not yet closed. You can't run before you start to walk. Turkey will never accept a separate country on its borders other than Turkmeneli. The most they will get is autonomous region that will be dependent on Turkey for its living. As long as they don't have the sea their cause is walking dead man. No rebellion or insurgency in this particular situation and geography can match the power of 4 regular armies from which at least 2 of them are mighty powers.
Right. The PYD existed before the Syrian War but was not as much strong as today and not receiving military aid from the US.

Yes. It is known PYD is an offshoot of PKK and has been attacking Turkish targets long before the war.

I asked a Syrian account in Twitter, the same you said, why Syrian Government did not obstruct the terrorist attacks to Turkey. He said, "Syria never supported PYD/YPG/PKK terrorism but not very succesful to stop them" and he added, "the reason why Turkey did not exterminate the PKK for 40 years is the same why Syria could not."

It sounded reasonable to me.

We could negotiate with Syria on fighting terrorism when we were friends instead of taking side with the US and starting the civil war.

Now, we have a destroyed Syria, a PKK controlled region at our border and 4 Millions refugees we have to take care of. A total failure...

"The most they will get is autonomous region"...
It will be the second to Iraqi one and only a matter of time for them to merge. From the map i see There is little left for them to reach the sea..

son-dakika-haberi-dogruysa-yer-yerinden-oynar-ku-2776383.Jpeg

Source to the map: http://www.gazetevatan.com/son-dakika-haberi-dogruysa-yer-yerinden-oynar-kurtlere--1052068-gundem/

There was no green before the civil war...

Right. The PYD existed before the Syrian War but was not as much strong as today and not receiving military aid from the US.

Yes. It is known PYD is an offshoot of PKK and has been attacking Turkish targets long before the war.

I asked a Syrian account in Twitter, the same you said, why Syrian Government did not obstruct the terrorist attacks to Turkey. He said, "Syria never supported PYD/YPG/PKK terrorism but not very succesful to stop them" and he added, "the reason why Turkey did not exterminate the PKK for 40 years is the same why Syria could not."

We could negotiate with Syria on fighting terrorism when we were friends instead of taking side with the US and starting the civil war.

Now, we have a destroyed Syria, a PKK controlled region at our border and 4 Millions refugees we have to take care of. A total failure...

It will be the second to Iraqi one and only a matter of time for them to merge. From the map i see There is little left for them to reach the sea..

Source to the map: http://www.gazetevatan.com/son-dakika-haberi-dogruysa-yer-yerinden-oynar-kurtlere--1052068-gundem/

We entered the war on the right position. The problem was that our government closed its eyes for the YPG expansion and didn't intervene on the right time because it was "deceived" by the US.

Our Turkmens were also greatly oppressed by Assad. We could've made a buffer zone from Latakia all along our border to Iraq. Then we could've invite the Coalition forces even the Arab League to have presence in the zone and jointly to secure the border without giving YPG a chance.

A merger of Iraqi and Syrian "Kurdistan" will result in embargo implied from Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran. They are not as close to the sea as you think. The distance between them and the coast is the barrel of the Turkish soldier.

Kurdustan is overrated, Baghdad can trash the entire KRG and take military control of it if it wants. That leaves Syria which is even less established.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom