What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Turkey wanted to deploy army units to northern syria in 2014, but US's dog 'Gulenists' leaked the tape that includes the plans and created a public opinion against it. besides that, turkey proposed to the US creating a safe zone in northern syria several times in 2012-2013-2014, but the US rejected it. From the beginning of the war, Their plan was to create a syrian kurdistan, and turkish public very well aware of it. Actually, we have known this since early 90s when the US was trying hard to create an iraqi kurdistan. Therefore, don't tire yourself telling an alternative history. we know the truth and we will fight against their plans like we did in cyprus.
You should bs someone else but not me.
Turkey never wanted to use its troops confront isis from the get go because isis were useful idiots fighting Kurds. Turkey was willing to use proxies however, your proxies can’t fight for shit even in 2018. You rip what you sow

Turkey never wanted to use its troops confront isis from the get go because isis were useful idiots fighting Kurds. Turkey was willing to use proxies however, your proxies can’t fight for shit even in 2018. You rip what you sow

Says the retarded american. Turkey has its own interests to deal with. Why should Turkey fight ISIS when ISIS is America's mess to begin with. You Americans are just bitter because you cant use Turkey like a wet cloth anymore.

The world does not revolve around the USA.

I dont bs you. you just don't know a shit about middle eastern politics, but still keep talking just like your government. just listen the video.

If you want to know who leaked the tape, he was Mehmet Akkurt, aide-de-camp of Yasar Guler. Yasar Guler is a commander of the turkish land forces, and one of the speakers in the tape. Mehmet Akkurt was shot during 15 july gulenist coup attempt and died. Fethullah gulen is still living in the US. Is there anything else you want to know?

fft16_mf8555346.Jpeg

Mehmet Akkurt and Yasar Guler

The other guys in the tape
Ahmet Davutoglu : minister of foreign affairs and later prime minister of Turkey
Feridun Sinirlioglu: undersecretary of the ministry of foreign affairs of Turkey
Hakan Fidan: Head of the Turkish intelligence agency (MIT)

Last edited:
There are videos of jihadists( htas/isis) using Turkish made mortars and projectiles, grenade launchers etc. does it mean Turkish govt actively support jihadists? Meh. So your argument is baseless. On the level of previous post where some general smiled and shut down not one but hey TWO American helis. Lol

We were arming on pkk because Turks refused to roll up their sleeves and deal with isis. We had no option. And 2 years look what Kurds have and what’s left for Turks. Even in order to conduct those operations Turks needed russian blessing. Àre you kidding me?

Let me summarize, you are arming a listed terror organization in USA because Turkey is dealing with ISIS to penalize Turkey? And you say, you have had no other options. Is that correct?

Let me summarize, you are arming a listed terror organization in USA because Turkey is dealing with ISIS to penalize Turkey? And you say, you have had no other options. Is that correct?
Let him be. You can't explain to him. He is not even American but is just hiding behind US flag.

You want me to punch you again ? Ulan dayaktan zevk mi aliyorsun hain, go from here, GOOOO...

Not to mention that it was US & western coalition partners, shifting ISIS from Syria to Iraq and then finally to Afghanistan. In such strategic matters, everyone take full advantage of situation however, few big guns out there create such opportunities through their proxies and execute their agenda.

As far as I know, Erdogan wanted Obama to fight Isis in initial stage, before Isis expanded. The Kurds/Pkk rise up in the way ISIS grew up. Obama rejected the request and Isis growth up. Means, the Kurds grew parallels to Isis rising. Had the Isis stopped in time, they would never been originate a Kurdish enclaves in Syria or Iraq. Isis was an opportunity to expand Kurdish agenda.

Conscious or unconscious by the west, Kurdish fight against Isis (because of own interests), with huge western support, was an opportunity for Kurds to follow own agenda. Their is a causality between isis expand and Kurdish rising/expand which nobody can deny.

As far as I know, Erdogan wanted Obama to fight Isis in initial stage, before Isis expanded. The Kurds/Pkk rise up in the way ISIS grew up. Obama rejected the request and Isis growth up. Means, the Kurds grew parallels to Isis rising. Had the Isis stopped in time, they would never been originate a Kurdish enclaves in Syria or Iraq. Isis was an opportunity to expand Kurdish agenda.

Conscious or unconscious by the west, Kurdish fight against Isis (because of own interests), with huge western support, was an opportunity for Kurds to follow own agenda. Their is a causality between isis expand and Kurdish rising/expand which nobody can deny.

Before ISIS, PKK was controlling %5-10 of North Syria, after ISIS maybe it's %70-80. It's so clear that ISIS was a tool for US to allow PKK seize North Syria. They let them pass from Iraq to Syria in order to clear FSA and other rebel groups and then they gave way to PKK to claim the area from these idiot savages.

While ISIS's role in Syria is so clear like this, it's really annoying that ignorant people link ISIS with Turkey. Unfortunately in Turkey we have lots of them too.

Whaaaat?!
So, when isis appeared in Iraq and captured large swath of territories it was the USA who “shifted”them?
Lmaaaaooo
Dude, from 2011-2014 there was no us presence in Iraq. How could we do that? Explain it to me. Show me on the map. Video sources, pictures, independent analysis. Let’s see how you going to prove it.
Then we talk about Afghanistan

Here comes my biggest fan. Go ahead punch your monitor. GOOOOO...:victory:

No. Erdogan is nobody to dictate anything to anyone except his own people. He can’t even conduct cross border operation without asking Russians.
Isis were useful to Turks and they had no intention fighting them. Until configuration changed with Russia and USA appearing on turkish border

And you not a Turk. Just hiding behind turkish flag and some emblem. :lol:

Let me brake it down to you Barney style.
When Uncle Sam offers Turks something as a big brother in NATO, as someone who saved turkish tail from Joseph Stalin who was going to crash Turks and capture the straits, he expects to hear-How high Sir. Right away sir.
However, Turks thought they are mighty and powerful, and Turk army is the best in the world, Uncle Sam said “ok, you want to play your game, I will play mine”
So now we have armed sdf on turkish border, French and American flags in manbij and Turks can’t do nothing about it except occasional Erdogans outburst of frustration which is a music to ears of some not so bright Turks.
Think logically-who do you think we, as Americans rather have. Our allies who we know since 1950 or some shit ragtag commies?

I can give two shits about who is blabbing on video. This is your failed policy, you had no intention of fighting isis, to appease putin you went further and betrayed Aleppo and after de escalation game entire rebellion.
If you were more aggressive entire northern Syria would in hands of your proxies. If you smart sdf held territories would be yours as well. Now you have jack shit and few million refugees that you have to feed, house and train. With a weakened economy. Even EU did not honor the deal to pay for refugees.

Btw, what’s up with Incirlik. I remember some you were hollering that the govt will shut down the airbase.
You hate Americans so much shut down the base. So we could redeploy to Jordan or Israel getting tired of your silly threats
I am a Turk living in Bulgaria. My father is Turk and I have Turkish blood in my veins. I am proud of the Turkish flag and the General Staff and I am proud to be a Turk. Are you shy to show your flag here? Instead you are using the flag of other nations. We know very well what mistakes we did and the biggest ones were not to intervene in the way we should've intervene into the Iraq war, to save YPG by letting peshmerga cross trough our borders to save Kobane, starting the train-arm program together with the US on that time.

@cabatli_53 The situation is going out of control.

I am a Turk living in Bulgaria. My father is Turk and I have Turkish blood in my veins. I am proud of the Turkish flag and the General Staff and I am proud to be a Turk. Are you shy to show your flag here? Instead you are using the flag of other nations. We know very well what mistakes we did and the biggest ones were not to intervene in the way we should've intervene into the Iraq war, to save YPG by letting peshmerga cross trough our borders to save Kobane, starting the train-arm program together with the US on that time.

@cabatli_53 The situation is going out of control.
Dont try to discuss with him.He is writing like a foreigner who learnt English later then his language. I dont think he is American.
Kurduğu cümleler hiçte Amerikalı gibi değil bence Amerikada yaşayan bir fetöcü olma ihtimali çok yüksek çok bariz trollemeye çalışıyor.

Al Bab did look like a wasteland after isis withdrew past Tadef. Don’t flatter yourself. You were pounding al bab with heavy artillery such as M107. That bitch folds entire blocks
Do you have a single peace of evidence to back your statement?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom