What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

No need. KDP may handle this themself.

Itsquite interestingthis evolving romancebetwenPUK and PKK with iranian blessings and encouragment.There are few months since the joint Ocalan- Talabani giant posters started showing up around Qandil. That dutch wiliamPKK activist took few photos few month back. Also, PUK with Iranian guidance played intermediary role in setling some diusputes between Assad regime and YPG and renivieng their direct comunication. . Thats why Afrin sudenly erupted with Assad flags and pro iranian militias entered Afrin in help of YPG.

Now they are in the process of courting younger Barzani. And all this has one main gole, keeping or trying to keep the turkey in check, used if neccesary.

Maybe cause its a new peace of information. And has never heppen before in Iraq? I mean, wtf...
It also could work in Turkeys advantge, KDP doesnt want to be politcly cornered by PUK and their ally PKK. Its not coincidence that the seat he won was in PUK terirorry (Sulemani)... anyway... I have a feeling you woudnt get it even if I would painted it
I'm trying to say that while actual PKK supporters are masquerading around in your parliament your focus shouldn't be on the parliament in Baghdad.

From a lot of time there were not attacks against vehicles. I remember when we were giving martyrs almost every day due to such attacks.

It's true! Most of our Soldiers martyred due such bomb traps, mines/IEDs, suicide bombs (ES Operation), ATGM's... in normal combat they can't face TSK.

It's true! Most of our Soldiers martyred due such bomb traps, mines/IEDs, suicide bombs (ES Operation), ATGM's... in normal combat they can't face TSK.
Isis faced tsk in “normal” combat and inflicted heavy casualties on sheikh aqil. Unlike pkk, Isis had punching power-vbieds. Pkk prefers hit and run tactics, sniping, ieds etc.

Another handmade explosive attack by US-backed terrorists took place in Hakkari/Turkey, and Zero casuality, thanks to the KIRPI.

“US backed terrorists” are in manbij and on eastern Euphrates. PKK is a creation of kgb during soviet times, you should know this by now. One of the former kgb mid level officers is Erdogans best friend

Isis faced tsk in “normal” combat and inflicted heavy casualties on sheikh aqil. Unlike pkk, Isis had punching power-vbieds. Pkk prefers hit and run tactics, sniping, ieds etc.

“US backed terrorists” are in manbij and on eastern Euphrates. PKK is a creation of kgb during soviet times, you should know this by now. One of the former kgb mid level officers is Erdogans best friend
We know about 2 American helicopters that were shot down in the 90s with the orders of General Osman Pamukoglu while they were delivering logistic aid to PKK terrorists. The General made some of the most legendary operations against PKK at that time. The same General discovered that peshmerga were giving to PKK their outposts on important points in the mountains. We also know that American helicopters again were constantly harassing Special Forces Command teams that were on operations against PKK in those times.

Trough intelligence work General Esref Bitlis discovered that the US forces in the area were helping intensively PKK and he sent a personal message to Turgut Ozal which is the President of Turkey on that time. He gave information about 3 meetings between PKK leader members and US commanders and he also gave information for people that were on important state positions which were gaining profit from PKK and their smuggling mechanism.
After Turgut Ozal saw the information he gave it for analysis to the Chief of General Staff General Dogan Gures and the Prime Minister Suleyman Demirel. After they saw it it became a theme for a talk in the National Security Council Meetings in September, October, November, December 1992. A new plan with code name "Fortress" for the destroying of PKK started to form. After the work over the plan started some commanders in the Turkish Armed Forces started to criticize it and they attempted to sabotage it with whatever they can. Those actions made General Esref Bitlis to work directly with president Turgut Ozal. On his visit to Erbil his helicopter was harassed by forces tied to Operation "Provide Comfort 2". Seven months after he sent that message and in the time when the details around the plan were discussed by him and his special formed team of military commanders he died in a "plane crash".

Later in 4 July in 2003 forces tied to 173. Airborne Brigade together with local peshmerga raided the operation center of Special Forces Command in Suleymaniye and put bags over the heads of 11 Turkish special forces members and interrogated them for 60 hours before they released them. For the detention the US forces worked together with Celal Talabani that is the leader of the political party PUK which is closely related with PKK over alleged planing for the murder of the Kurdish governor on Kirkuk on that time which is dirty lie. On that day US forces also detained and kept in prison for 15 days a British citizen named Michael Todd which was there in a search for his daughter and later he started a process for 10 Million $ against the US. All that was taken on tape by the son of Celal Talabani Bafel Talabani. The old General Staff Intelligence Department Chief Ismail Hakki Pekin wrote that the main goal of that raid were copies that were made by the Turkish special forces of Turkmen property proof documents for Mosul that were originally burned in 10 April 2003 by peshmerga forces in a raid against state archive buildings. Comander Pekin says that the local Turkmen leaders and important people that were taking place in the archived documents later were killed or died in a concerning traffic incidents.

Everyone that was serving the military in a senior positions or in a special teams in that period knows and is explaining how US helped PKK and tried everything possible in that situation to sabotage the Turkish war against PKK. The US used in Turkey all from Marxist, Leninist organizations, far right ultra nationalist extremists, "Islamic" religious networks, senior state officials and military personnel serving in the most critical departments of the Turkish Armed Forces.

US was never an ally in the war against PKK. US is constantly supporting PKK together with other major players in Turkey, Iraq and Syria. We saw that very clearly in the 2015-2016 city operations when special trained terrorists by US special forces in Ain Al Arab crossed to the bordering towns trough tunnel networks and joined YDG-H and some other PKK forces that came down from the mountains in the battles against the Turkish security forces. In that time multiple foreign agents active in the area were arrested. By watching at the tactics the commanders of the security forces couldn't believe to their eyes how advance tactics and methods are the terrorists using in that urban warfare environment. It was obvious that they were receiving tactical advises from somewhere. In the same way the security forces came against a perfect made tunnel and bunker network in Afrin per German model.

We lost so much martyrs against terrorists backed by the US and their friends in the cause and after all that you are coming here and you are telling me that the US is not working with PKK.

The most recent event is when 2 MIT operatives were captured by PKK in Suleymaniye in the end of 2017. CIA passed information to PUK for organized operation against the KCK leader Cemil Bayik that was in a hospital in Suleymaniye in that time. After CIA passed the information to Lahur Talabani the chief of the intelligence organization of PUK information about breach in the security came to MIT and they aborted the operation. While retreating they were ambushed in a coordinated operation between PUK and PKK on the road between Suleymaniye and Erbil.

You are free to go and explain how YPG doesn't have any relation to PKK and how US never supported PKK to the commanders I listed above. In the past we lost so talented and professional people because they saw what is happening and they tried to do something about it. The list is long and is still going but the important part is that we are also remembering and we do not forget...

Last edited:
I stopped reading when I saw that 2 US helicopters were shut down by some general. Conspiracy theories sometimes are quite entertaining but this one is pure baloney just like the rest of your post.
One more time-KGB created pkk to destabilize turkey and create unrest especially after turbulent 70s and early 80s. It’s a typical kgb tactic to create unrest. Look what they did after collapse of Soviet Union-multiple ethnic conflicts flared up in Transcaucases, Central Asia and Moldavia. So you should have shut down “2 soviet helicopters” to solve the problem

Most of the TSK casualities were by, IEDs, Mortars, VIEDs, ATGMs attacks, explosions during mine clearing and of wounds in the hospital.

FSA and bad planned Operation are responsible why so many brave Soldiers martyred.
Instead of turning Al-Bab in a wasteland (like the US and Russia did in Syria) they didn't want harm the fvcking city.

The live of our Soldiers is more worth than the fvcking opinion of Western countries.

That happens if you put high ranked Military personel in jail.

Last edited:
I stopped reading when I saw that 2 US helicopters were shut down by some general. Conspiracy theories sometimes are quite entertaining but this one is pure baloney just like the rest of your post.
One more time-KGB created pkk to destabilize turkey and create unrest especially after turbulent 70s and early 80s. It’s a typical kgb tactic to create unrest. Look what they did after collapse of Soviet Union-multiple ethnic conflicts flared up in Transcaucases, Central Asia and Moldavia. So you should have shut down “2 soviet helicopters” to solve the problem
They are not conspirasy theories my friend. After a question the General said with a smile on its face "If they fell from the sky then they fell from the sky". The information from General Esref Bitlis is also not a conspiracy but a fact. While the Sovyets sponsored PKK in the beginning the US saw potential with them. There are testimonies about US weapons catches getting directly to PKK bases from captured PKK terrorists.

Ask the family of Kevin Joachim the German BND agent that was killed in airstrikes in Qandil if his death is a conspiracy.
isbirligi_desifre_oldu_kandilde_7_alman_ajani_1440566416_2045.jpg

For 2015 according to report from MIT and the General Staff there were around 3.500 foreign intelligence operatives in Turkey's southeast that were working for at least 40 countries. After the prohibition for going outside when the city operations started there were multiple foreigners captured while breaching the prohibition.

The year is 2016. CIA agent Lindsey Snell was captured in military area while she was trying to cross from Syria to Turkey illegally. She was also captured in Afghanistan before that.

I urge you to stop your games and stop trying to show the US as an ally in the war against PKK terrorism. We the Turkish members here know very well which are our friends in our fight and those are not the Americans.

EDIT: By the way I want to see your real flags. Take out those American they are for sure not yours. False flager....

Last edited:
Thanks for the informative post @kartal1

I personally had no idea of the informative you've posted above and its something it doesn't get aired in the media either, keep it up... :)

They are not conspirasy theories my friend. After a question the General said with a smile on its face "If they fell from the sky then they fell from the sky". The information from General Esref Bitlis is also not a conspiracy but a fact. While the Sovyets sponsored PKK in the beginning the US saw potential with them. There are testimonies about US weapons catches getting directly to PKK bases from captured PKK terrorists.

Ask the family of Kevin Joachim the German BND agent that was killed in airstrikes in Qandil if his death is a conspiracy.

For 2015 according to report from MIT and the General Staff there were around 3.500 foreign intelligence operatives in Turkey's southeast that were working for at least 40 countries. After the prohibition for going outside when the city operations started there were multiple foreigners captured while breaching the prohibition.

The year is 2016. CIA agent Lindsey Snell was captured in military area while she was trying to cross from Syria to Turkey illegally. She was also captured in Afghanistan before that.

I urge you to stop your games and stop trying to show the US as an ally in the war against PKK terrorism. We the Turkish members here know very well which are our friends in our fight and those are not the Americans.

EDIT: By the way I want to see your real flags. Take out those American they are for sure not yours. False flager....

In this case l remember a comitee Hearing with general Dunford.

Most of the TSK casualities were by, IEDs, Mortars, VIEDs, ATGMs attacks, explosions during mine clearing and of wounds in the hospital.

FSA and bad planned Operation are responsible why so many brave Soldiers martyred.
Instead of turning Al-Bab in a wasteland (like the US and Russia did in Syria) they didn't want harm the fvcking city.

The live of our Soldiers is more worth than the fvcking opinion of Western countries.

That happens if you put high ranked Military personel in jail.
Al Bab did look like a wasteland after isis withdrew past Tadef. Don’t flatter yourself. You were pounding al bab with heavy artillery such as M107. That bitch folds entire blocks

use your head wisely.
Who writes that Kevin was bnd agent? Turkish websites peddling conspiracy theories and in process brainwashing Turks.
Ask yourself very simple question-ISIS is male dominated, chauvinistic society. The role of women is give birth to cubs Or tops work as an enforcer for sharia police. Why the **** cia would send a woman to infiltrate their ranks ?:lol::lol:why not send her through Baghdad or recruit local Sunni. But hey cia deployed an asset from the states:cheesy:
The shit that you read is pathetic.
The vast majority of foreign fighters entered thru Turkey and yet I do not implicate the government of Erdogan in aiding , abetting or worse creating ISIS. Russians actually smeared shit all over him in 2015 accusing him and his son Bilal of selling Syrian oil but it look so laughable that only Russians believed. I guess you aren’t different from them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom