What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

In this case l remember a comitee Hearing with general Dunford.
One thing arm pkk so they could fight on turkish soil the other thing is to arm Kurds to fight isis in Syria.
First incident started in 84 and Kurdish guerillas received extensive training in Armenia, Bulgaria and Syria to kill Turks in Turkey the other in 2014 to fight jihadists in Syria. If Turks were smart they would deploy army units in 2014 when there was an offer from Obama. But Turks thought they were smart-isis were killing Kurds,hence Isis are useful idiots. As a result, Turks despite being a regional power control crap in jarablus and afrin and soon Idlib while Kurds marched all the way to abukamal, taking oil and gas fields. Had they listened, they would control eastern Euphrates and had protection in the sky. And nobody would bomb Turkish convoys, play silly de-escalation game etc

Most of the TSK casualities were by, IEDs, Mortars, VIEDs, ATGMs attacks, explosions during mine clearing and of wounds in the hospital.

FSA and bad planned Operation are responsible why so many brave Soldiers martyred.
Instead of turning Al-Bab in a wasteland (like the US and Russia did in Syria) they didn't want harm the fvcking city.

That happens if you put high ranked Military personel in jail.
When you jail creme de le creme of your society-military officers, you get poorly planned operation which result not only in embarrassment but also in high casualties.

One thing arm pkk so they could fight on turkish soil the other thing is to arm Kurds to fight isis in Syria.
First incident started in 84 and Kurdish guerillas received extensive training in Armenia, Bulgaria and Syria to kill Turks in Turkey the other in 2014 to fight jihadists in Syria. If Turks were smart they would deploy army units in 2014 when there was an offer from Obama. But Turks thought they were smart-isis were killing Kurds,hence Isis are useful idiots. As a result, Turks despite being a regional power control crap in jarablus and afrin and soon Idlib while Kurds marched all the way to abukamal, taking oil and gas fields. Had they listened, they would control eastern Euphrates and had protection in the sky. And nobody would bomb Turkish convoys, play silly de-escalation game etc

When you jail creme de le creme of your society-military officers, you get poorly planned operation which result not only in embarrassment but also in high casualties.
Very well. Armenia, Bulgaria, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon. What about peshmerga training camps? Other than the advisors on field in the camps on the territory of Northern Iraq and Northern Syria PKK fighters reportedly took extensive training programs in peshmerga training camps by foreign instructors. What about the "lost" weapons from peshmerga weapon caches that were supplied by western countries. US, Bulgaria, Sweden, Italy, Germany made weapons are confirmed in the hands of PKK right now.
C74gUZFVQAAJzJG.jpg

mardin-pkk_813.jpg

_17-640x360_366.jpg

IH3-169832-4.jpg

COH6P7rUwAAROr1.jpg

milan.jpg

59fbf5b5d3806c2b90eee835.jpg

Last edited:

Does it mean you are arming terror organizations like pkk because you are disappointed of Turks? In this case, why you think you are better than Turks? Have you ever think about that Turks are able to imitate you by arming, let’s say Taliban. And to be honest, without your disastrous engagement in Iraq, there would be never an ISIS.

Very well. Armenia, Bulgaria, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon. What about peshmerga training camps? Other than the advisors on field in the camps on the territory of Northern Iraq and Northern Syria PKK fighters reportedly took extensive training programs in peshmerga training camps by foreign instructors. What about the "lost" weapons from peshmerga weapon caches that were supplied by western countries. US, Bulgaria, Sweden, Italy, Germany made weapons are confirmed in the hands of PKK right now.
C74gUZFVQAAJzJG.jpg

mardin-pkk_813.jpg

_17-640x360_366.jpg

IH3-169832-4.jpg

COH6P7rUwAAROr1.jpg

milan.jpg

You trained and armed peshmergas also, and let them through passed Turkey.

Does it mean you are arming terror organizations like pkk because you are disappointed of Turks? In this case, why you think you are better than Turks? Have you ever think about that Turks are able to imitate you by arming, let’s say Taliban. And to be honest, without your disastrous engagement in Iraq, there would be never an ISIS.

Not me. It was all initiative of the ruling politicians including Davutoglu but they took the message later. Also there were joint Turkish-peshmerga operations against PKK but that doesn't change the fact that in their heads there is not other thing than independent Kurdistan. The real initiative that the Turkish state took at the time was creation of very advanced network of paramilitary civil self defense forces in Turkmeneli with the name "Akincilar" which seems to not be active today for some reason that we can only speculate about. The most recent logical initiative was the training of the Sunni group called by some The Guards of Ninevah or Hashdi Watani tied to the ex governor of Mosul
Atheel Al Nujaifi. There are traitors in within which I hope were neutralized in big amount after the 15 July coup and I hope that real initiatives would be taken from now.

C74gUZFVQAAJzJG.jpg

mardin-pkk_813.jpg

_17-640x360_366.jpg

IH3-169832-4.jpg

COH6P7rUwAAROr1.jpg

milan.jpg

There are videos of jihadists( htas/isis) using Turkish made mortars and projectiles, grenade launchers etc. does it mean Turkish govt actively support jihadists? Meh. So your argument is baseless. On the level of previous post where some general smiled and shut down not one but hey TWO American helis. Lol

We were arming on pkk because Turks refused to roll up their sleeves and deal with isis. We had no option. And 2 years look what Kurds have and what’s left for Turks. Even in order to conduct those operations Turks needed russian blessing. Àre you kidding me?

There are videos of jihadists( htas/isis) using Turkish made mortars and projectiles, grenade launchers etc. does it mean Turkish govt actively support jihadists? Meh. So your argument is baseless. On the level of previous post where some general smiled and shut down not one but hey TWO American helis. Lol

We were arming on pkk because Turks refused to roll up their sleeves and deal with isis. We had no option. And 2 years look what Kurds have and what’s left for Turks. Even in order to conduct those operations Turks needed russian blessing. Àre you kidding me?
Yes TWO American helis deal with it. Turkish equipment was supplied to the FSA at the beginning of the Syrian war. After some FSA groups joined ISIS or ISIS overrun FSA at some points they get to the equipment. Turkey only close her eyes for the ISIS fighters while they made logistic centers in cities like Konya, Sanliurfa, Gaziantep and you can consider it as support. US armed both directly and non directly PKK. Turkey didn't refuse to deal with ISIS. Turkey had a ready plan for intervention shortly after the beginning of the rise of ISIS. Turkey made offers to the US and the Coalition about a joint operations but the US and the Coalition had different plans and after they used Turkey they continued their work in Northern Syria per project. Stop coming here and talk bullshit. US is the biggest PKK supporter in our days. We have information about direct US supply drops to DAESH also. They are trying to defend themselves with "wrong coordinates" etc etc. So pathetic. Go somewhere else you are not contributing to this thread with anything but to make me open my mouth more and more which on some occasions is not right.

Few month ago a Delta Force operator and British SAS hit a land mine in manbij. Some Turks here had audacity to cheer and make fun of their death. Even despite the fact that turkish sf visit USA and trains along nato partners. That type of behavior was disgusting and gypsy like
Today, two Turkish soldiers were killed in Iraq. I will say RIP. Till Valhalla warriors

Yes TWO American helis deal with it. Turkish equipment was supplied to the FSA at the beginning of the Syrian war. After some FSA groups joined ISIS or ISIS overrun FSA at some points they get to the equipment. Turkey only close her eyes for the ISIS fighters while they made logistic centers in cities like Konya, Sanliurfa, Gaziantep and you can consider it as support. US armed both directly and non directly PKK. Turkey didn't refuse to deal with ISIS. Turkey had a ready plan for intervention shortly after the beginning of the rise of ISIS. Turkey made offers to the US and the Coalition about a joint operations but the US and the Coalition had different plans and after they used Turkey they continued their work in Northern Syria per project. Stop coming here and talk bullshit. US is the biggest PKK supporter in our days. We have information about direct US supply drops to DAESH also. They are trying to defend themselves with "wrong coordinates" etc etc. So pathetic. Go somewhere else you are not contributing to this thread with anything but to make me open my mouth more and more which on some occasions is not right.
So isis made logistics centers on turkish territory. That’s only possible if turkish govt allowed them to do so instead of “closing eyes”:lol:
Do me a favor. Stop writing utter nonsense. You throwing your country under the bus with such statements:lol:

Few month ago a Delta Force operator and British SAS hit a land mine in manbij. Some Turks here had audacity to cheer and make fun of their death. Even despite the fact that turkish sf visit USA and trains along nato partners. That type of behavior was disgusting and gypsy like
Today, two Turkish soldiers were killed in Iraq. I will say RIP. Till Valhalla warriors

So isis made logistics centers on turkish territory. That’s only possible if turkish govt allowed them to do so instead of “closing eyes”:lol:
Do me a favor. Stop writing utter nonsense. You throwing your country under the bus with such statements:lol:
Yes Turkey allowed it. Those fighters were going to fight both Assad and PKK. The only none sense I see is your pathetic try to show US as ally in the war against PKK and then say that you armed PKK. Those soldiers were along assisting the biggest enemy of Turkey for the last 40 years sharing information and experience for them.

What do you think those fighters will do when the war stops? Some of them will travel to Qandil to kill our soldiers. I didn't know the soldiers and they were everything for their families and friends but for me they are enemies.

People like them trained the most famous terrorist that was fighting against my soldiers in the city operations. Her code name was "Roza" while she was sent to YPG to take place in the fight against DEASH. She was trained in Ain Al Arab/Kobane by US special forces and later her code name changed to "Cenda" and she was sent in Sur in 2015 to help the other members of PKK against the Turkish security forces. In the ballistic report of her weapon they said that she killed 4 soldiers and 7 police personnel. She joined PKK in 2009 with code name "Nucan Malatya". She was killed in a operation of the Special Forces Command in 2016.

280720171242300287663_2.jpg

Code Name: NUCAN MALATYA
Full Name: Sonay ENGİN
Name of Mother: Ayse
Name of Father: Mehmet
Birth: 1978
Joined PKK: 2009
Place of Joining: Diyarbakir
Place of Death: Sur

Date of Death: 30.01.2018
IMG-20160524-WA0002-1.jpg
NUCAN-SONAY-ENGİN1.jpg

I do NOT care who is Delta and who is SAS. The only thing I care is the security of Turkey and the prosperity of the Turkish Nation.

PKK MP Eren Erdem called PKK as "kurdish freedom fighters guarilla", keeps his traechory actions against the Republic.

Turkey wanted to deploy army units to northern syria in 2014, but US's dog 'Gulenists' leaked the tape that includes the plans and created a public opinion against it. besides that, turkey proposed to the US creating a safe zone in northern syria several times in 2012-2013-2014, but the US rejected it. From the beginning of the war, Their plan was to create a syrian kurdistan, and turkish public very well aware of it. Actually, we have known this since early 90s when the US was trying hard to create an iraqi kurdistan. Therefore, don't tire yourself telling an alternative history. we know the truth and we will fight against their plans like we did in cyprus.

Everyday terrorists are killed. So bad that I am to lazy to share the news. Its bad because when you look at the thread you see when we give martyrs and actually limited amount of news about killed terrorists or counter terrorist operations results are shared. For the foreigners not familiar WE ARE RIPPING THEM

• May 21 2018 15:18:00
190 PKK militants arrested, 21 ‘neutralized’ in past week: Interior Ministry
ANKARA
5b02b93eac056309846837c7.jpg

A total of 21 outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) militants were “neutralized” during operations across Turkey over the past week, the Interior Ministry announced on May 21.

Turkish authorities often use the word “neutralized” in their statements to imply that the militants in question either surrendered or were killed or captured.

In its statement, the ministry said the Turkish Armed Forces carried out 1,388 operations on May 14-21 with the assistance of land and air forces.

The ministry said 11 of the militants were killed, eight others were captured, and two surrendered to authorities.

During the operations, 190 people were arrested for allegedly aiding and abetting the PKK and 35 others for their suspected links to the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL).

Also, another 527 people were detained for suspected links to the Fethullahist Terrorist Organization (FETÖ), widely believed to have orchestrated the deadly coup attempt on July 15, 2016 which left at least 250 people dead and many more injured.

Security forces also destroyed six shelters, including several caves and seven improvised explosives, during operations in the eastern provinces of Şırnak, Batman, Mardin, and Diyarbakır, the statement said.

In addition, they seized 326 kilograms (718 pounds) of explosives materials, 63 hand grenades, 17 assorted weapons and 1,100 rounds of various ammunition.

During the operations, security forces also arrested 768 suspects for crimes related to terrorism, and 75 others for organized migrant trafficking crimes, while more than 4,560 people were held for undocumented migration, the ministry said.

After monitoring 803 social media accounts, the Turkish police’s cybercrime division launched legal proceedings against 413 people.

Additionally, a total of 2,516 anti-drug and anti-contraband operations were carried out, during which 3,216 suspects were captured, according to the statement.

The raids led to the seizure of 1,684 kg of marijuana, 328 kg of heroin, some 37,433 pills or other forms of other illegal drugs, and nearly 63 tons of smuggled oil.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom