What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I wouldnt trust the IRGC guys one bit. Its not coincidence that the guys who came to Afrin from regime held teritory were iranian linked, nrt that PKK members who escaped Afrin found refuge in Nubol and Zahra stronghold of Syrian Hezbollah, nor that iranian copies of TOWs were found in Afrin along with other weapons like recoiless guns mounted on iranian jeeps, 105 rockets, thermal sniper sights.. dont forget that Iran strongly condemded Olive branch opp along side the regime in its first day.

Turkish incursion into Syria complicates things for iranians there much more then US presence. They know US isnt there to stay, they will leave eventually, sooner rather then later. But Turkey is a different metter... for variuous reasons.

and there is also this

Last edited:
And? That pig Ocalans niece is in our parliament. Our soldiers saluted her during her visit to Anitkabir. Clean Ankara before Baghdad

Maybe cause its a new peace of information. And has never heppen before in Iraq? I mean, wtf...
It also could work in Turkeys advantge, KDP doesnt want to be politcly cornered by PUK and their ally PKK. Its not coincidence that the seat he won was in PUK terirorry (Sulemani)... anyway... I have a feeling you woudnt get it even if I would painted it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom