What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Df-JbCWWAAAQmmc.jpg

Df-Jb1uXUAI7T7t.jpg

Im asking myself how US could give in that easily, well i always said US will ditch ypg soooner or later but didnt expect it to happen that fast.

Manbij is tactically important for Turkey, strategically for PKK together with Afrin. But has no meaning for the US, that was just extra land for them to negotiate with Turkey and slow us down. The real important part is the east of the river.

Of course this is embarrassing for the PKK and separatist Kurd lovers, Turkey is taking everything they gained with little effort lol

Manbij is tactically important for Turkey, strategically for PKK together with Afrin. But has no meaning for the US, that was just extra land for them to negotiate with Turkey and slow us down. The real important part is the east of the river.

Of course this is embarrassing for the PKK and separatist Kurd lovers, Turkey is taking everything they gained with little effort lol

East will come and the excuse will be our Ottoman Heritage, Tomb of Suleyman Shah.

Im asking myself how US could give in that easily, well i always said US will ditch ypg soooner or later but didnt expect it to happen that fast.
Tit for tat,nothing is for free,my guess would be not to go east of the river.

Its by far not everything, ypg still holds the largest chunks of the land they have grabbed from Arabs and Turkmens.
Afrin and Manbij are tiny compared to rest.

Compare to Kurdish settlements with ypg held territories.

Syria_Ethno-religious_composition..jpg

syria-live-map-islamic-state-loses-last-syrian-strongholds-ypg-led-sdf-regime-901-x-475-pixels.jpg

Its by far not everything, ypg still holds the largest chunks of the land they have grabbed from Arabs and Turkmens.
Afrin and Manbij are tiny compared to rest.

Compare to Kurdish settlements with ypg held territories.

Syria_Ethno-religious_composition..jpg

syria-live-map-islamic-state-loses-last-syrian-strongholds-ypg-led-sdf-regime-901-x-475-pixels.jpg
One can expect the ypg/pkk terrorists to get rich soon due to capturing the oil fields in Deir ezor. At least in Iraq, Kirkuk was taken back.

Easily? Fast? They promised to leave Manbij to us in 2016!

PKK lover twitter accounts right now “Turkey facists not patrolling Manbij they are on the countryside” lol don’t worry baby we will come there to soon.

Reminds anyone of Afrin? “We are in full control of Afrin” lol

East will come and the excuse will be our Ottoman Heritage, Tomb of Suleyman Shah.

I hope so, once West is taken if all of it is Shah Suleyman tomb can be restored. I think next, after Iraq is Ayn Al Arab, lets see.

PKK getting pushed out of the north will only leave them with flat desert in south, they will find it hard to control as population is against them, more examples we set the more towns will protest to join Turkey.

I really think this is coming to the point where Syria will be partitioned and Turkey takes the north.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom