What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Does PKK listen to HDP? Or acts separate?
They work coordinated as we can see HDP as the official representative of PKK in the national assembly. HDP is acting according the political and military plans of PKK taking orders directly from Abdullah Ocalan as ideological and supreme leader or from the current PKK leadership. We can see HDP as the main connection between the government and PKK in the active days of the "peace process".

We again saw a pretty shocking footage of PKK attacking Turkish soldiers and martyring one of them. They were two buddies that were sent with mine detector for scouting the road. The good news are that 3 of the attackers were neutralized on the next day after they found their location. May Allah gives our martyr Paradise.

guzelik.jpg

We again saw a pretty shocking footage of PKK attacking Turkish soldiers and martyring one of them. They were two buddies that were sent with mine detector for scouting the road. The good news are that 3 of the attackers were neutralized on the next day after they found their location. May Allah gives our martyr Paradise.

Spam the video. if they get too many spam Facebook removes it

News coming out recently that French cement company 'Lafarge' were complicit in building tunnels for PKK in Syria.
Years ago, i researched the construction sector in Syria. I had learned that French build a number of Cement Factories in Syria before the war.

What i wonder is if YPG operated these factories on their own or there were French employees whom aided them ?

Years ago, i researched the construction sector in Syria. I had learned that French build a number of Cement Factories in Syria before the war.

What i wonder is if YPG operated these factories on their own or there were French employees whom aided them ?
Ofcourse they aided the YPG. Where do you think all that high grade cement the rats used to build their tunnels in and around Afrin came from ?

No surprise we know that they support ypg/pkk/ any group against turkey. it would be a good message if we could bomb them in syria, this war not for legions

Last edited:
The french cheese boys are definitely helping them, especially after french troops started going to syria

Ofcourse they aided the YPG. Where do you think all that high grade cement the rats used to build their tunnels in and around Afrin came from ?
I think, you didn't understand my question.

Let me give you an example, we constructed a radio therapy in Musul. After Daesh captured the city they (Daesh themselves) operated the facility. Does this makes us complicit of Daesh ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom