What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I think, you didn't understand my question.

Let me give you an example, we constructed a radio therapy in Musul. After Daesh captured the city they (Daesh themselves) operated the facility. Does this makes us complicit of Daesh ?
Ok let me try to answer: as we know Lafarge paid Daesh 13 million USD (don't remember the currency to be honest) to "leave them alone". So it's not too hard to deduce they probably willingly aided the YPG too (as the YPG is not a recognized terrorist organization by our western "allies"). I absolutely believe they were complicit in the YPG fortification effort. Which should make that bloody plant the next target of our Airforce

The old General Staff Intelligence Department Chief Ismail Hakki Pekin wrote that the main goal of that raid were copies that were made by the Turkish special forces of Turkmen property proof documents for Mosul that were originally burned in 10 April 2003 by peshmerga forces in a raid against state archive buildings...
Hmm. Here's an eyewitness account of Mosul that day:

...After the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003, on the day coalition forces entered Baghdad—April 9—the principal of our school told us to go home. When I arrived at the house, which is about 20 minutes from my school, my mother and father were sitting in front of the television, watching the crowds that had gathered around the statue of Saddam Hussein in Firdos Square in Baghdad. American soldiers tied chains to the statue to pull it down, and we saw people beating pictures of Saddam. My father, my mother and my younger brothers sat in silence. Minutes later I noticed a strange smile on my father’s face: The tyrant had fallen.

So far everything was going on normally in our neighborhood. I went out into the street with my friend. There were still armed men in uniform on the street: the local Ba’th party leader and youths with medium and light weapons. They were distributing weapons to checkpoints around the neighborhood from a truck filled with weapons, where a long queue of people waited to get guns.

The next day—April 10, a Friday—I was standing with my friends near the mosque. Armed men in civilian clothes and military uniforms came to see what was happening. The preacher began his sermon; it was about the duty to defend Iraq against the American occupation. “God save the herdsman and the herd, and God save the president of the republic!” he said. U.S. forces were not yet in Mosul at that time. A few minutes after the start of the sermon, two vehicles arrived, bringing American soldiers and a sheikh in Arab dress. Later, I learned that the sheikh was Salim Mulla Allo, a notorious figure in Mosul politics. Within a matter of seconds, the preacher who had been calling for the defense of Iraq was now crying, “Today is the day of freedom! Injustice has fallen and righteousness has triumphed! The tyrannical rule of Saddam and his Ba’thist regime have fallen!” And cries of “God is great!” rang out everywhere.

Hmm. Here's an eyewitness account of Mosul that day:

...After the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003, on the day coalition forces entered Baghdad—April 9—the principal of our school told us to go home. When I arrived at the house, which is about 20 minutes from my school, my mother and father were sitting in front of the television, watching the crowds that had gathered around the statue of Saddam Hussein in Firdos Square in Baghdad. American soldiers tied chains to the statue to pull it down, and we saw people beating pictures of Saddam. My father, my mother and my younger brothers sat in silence. Minutes later I noticed a strange smile on my father’s face: The tyrant had fallen.

So far everything was going on normally in our neighborhood. I went out into the street with my friend. There were still armed men in uniform on the street: the local Ba’th party leader and youths with medium and light weapons. They were distributing weapons to checkpoints around the neighborhood from a truck filled with weapons, where a long queue of people waited to get guns.

The next day—April 10, a Friday—I was standing with my friends near the mosque. Armed men in civilian clothes and military uniforms came to see what was happening. The preacher began his sermon; it was about the duty to defend Iraq against the American occupation. “God save the herdsman and the herd, and God save the president of the republic!” he said. U.S. forces were not yet in Mosul at that time. A few minutes after the start of the sermon, two vehicles arrived, bringing American soldiers and a sheikh in Arab dress. Later, I learned that the sheikh was Salim Mulla Allo, a notorious figure in Mosul politics. Within a matter of seconds, the preacher who had been calling for the defense of Iraq was now crying, “Today is the day of freedom! Injustice has fallen and righteousness has triumphed! The tyrannical rule of Saddam and his Ba’thist regime have fallen!” And cries of “God is great!” rang out everywhere.
Yeah Saddam fallen and we could've used the situation much better.

Yeah Saddam fallen and we could've used the situation much better.
U.S. troops and equipment were on the Turkey-Iraq border but Turkey's parliament never agreed to let U.S. (or Turkey) invade from Turkish territory. What can you do?

But the main point is that since the alleged raid happened on the same day U.S. forces arrived in Mosul and Saddam's rule ended there that everything was in a kind of state of confusion. In similar instances - like the fall of East Germany - it seems intelligence headquarters were burned by the personnel working there themselves, in an attempt to cover their own butts. Is there evidence that peshmerga forces entered Mosul with the Americans that day? The Americans had to push up from Baghdad, after all. And as the witness reports, lots of people took up arms the day before, not knowing what would happen.

Assuming the destruction of records happened does Pekin have proof about the identity of the culprits or not? Could he have told this tale simply for political reasons? After all, a lot of what Saddam did was replace the Kurdish population in the area with Arabs. I don't recall reading before that Turkmen were among those displaced by Saddam.

U.S. troops and equipment were on the Turkey-Iraq border but Turkey's parliament never agreed to let U.S. (or Turkey) invade from Turkish territory. What can you do?

But the main point is that since the alleged raid happened on the same day U.S. forces arrived in Mosul and Saddam's rule ended there that everything was in a kind of state of confusion. In similar instances - like the fall of East Germany - it seems intelligence headquarters were burned by the personnel working there themselves, in an attempt to cover their own butts. Is there evidence that peshmerga forces entered Mosul with the Americans that day? The Americans had to push up from Baghdad, after all. And as the witness reports, lots of people took up arms the day before, not knowing what would happen.

Assuming the destruction of records happened does Pekin have proof about the identity of the culprits or not? Could he have told this tale simply for political reasons? After all, a lot of what Saddam did was replace the Kurdish population in the area with Arabs. I don't recall reading before that Turkmen were among those displaced by Saddam.
The General Staff Intelligence Department is serious department. I don't think Pekin said it for political reasons. Other people I know also are talking about those property documents being in Turkey. We also know the stance of the Kurdish authorities towards Mosul and Kirkuk so I think in such chaotic atmosphere its possible that such raids are being organized. Military or official Peshmerga uniforms are not needed. The buildings were not intelligence headquarters like in East Germany but archives. In such extreme situations such things can happen. A recent example is the Egyptian Scientific Institute in Cairo.

If on those days a green light was given for official military intervention even together with the US forces we were going to be able to imply better control over the situation and authorize/legalize our possible military actions and works for the Turkish national interests instead working under cover together with corrupt local forces. Due to corrupt people on senior positions in the Turkish state and also other people that doesn't have vision for the future we leaved our Turkmen brothers behind and came to a state that when we try to help them officially it is being read by the Iraqi government as "act of aggression" and "violation of the national sovereignty". Those faults costed a lot of time and also a lot of blood. It also made our steps in Iraq very hard and put heavy weight over the shoulders of our personnel which I thank for everything.

Very interesting report and decision. What is Germany going to do? What do you think? What are your expectations?

Well, our intelligence recognizes ypg as a de facto terror organization. The important question is, will out intelligence service give recommendation to our government/Constitutional protection authorities to do same?

Well, our intelligence recognizes ypg as a de facto terror organization. The important question is, will out intelligence service give recommendation to our government/Constitutional protection authorities to do same?
Are there any reasons for not doing it or they receive pressure from somewhere?

Are there any reasons for not doing it or they receive pressure from somewhere?

As many know, our lefties, particularly Left party (Die Linke) or Green Party are high connected with left extremists organizations. Additionaly, the left party is also infiltrated by pkk supporters. Further, non of them are pro Erdogan fans.

As many know, our lefties, particularly Left party (Die Linke) or Green Party are high connected with left extremists organizations. Additionaly, the left party is also infiltrated by pkk supporters. Further, non of them are pro Erdogan fans.

CDU and CSU are not better.. they are anti turkish from the core..

Back
Top Bottom