What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

This Pastor Brunson thing is a mistake, in my oppinion. Perfect gift for anti-turkish lobby in COngress and Senate dominated by Republicans whose significant number are pretty strange bunch influenced by alt-right and evagelicals. They are also Trumps most loyal base.

This Pastor Brunson thing is a mistake, in my oppinion. Perfect gift for anti-turkish lobby in COngress and Senate dominated by Republicans whose significant number are pretty strange bunch influenced by alt-right and evagelicals. They are also Trumps most loyal base.
Turkey must not tolerate foreign spies to act in favor of terrorist organization that took tens of thousands of lives. No matter the post or the nationality everyone must take responsibility for his actions.

Turkey must not tolerate foreign spies to act in favor of terrorist organization that took tens of thousands of lives. No matter the post or the nationality everyone must take responsibility for his actions.

You could just expeled him. They are always exceptions to be made. I highly doubt this p0'riest was some mastermind. I mean, there is a bigger picture in play, dont think he is worth potential complications. Butg thats just my oppinion.

You could just expeled him. They are always exceptions to be made. I highly doubt this p0'riest was some mastermind. I mean, there is a bigger picture in play, dont think he is worth potential complications. Butg thats just my oppinion.
To much exceptions were made. That's the problem. Turkey must give strong message to the ones supporting terrorist organizations on its soil. In his HQ even PKK documents were found. Other major problem is that the people start to see normal a NATO ally supporting organizations that are there to harm Turkey. In this case PKK is even in the list for terrorist organizations in US. Lets pretend we are not used to that behavior. What the heck is US religious personnel in Turkey doing together with US listed terrorist organization on Turkish soil? PKK pictures, brochures and documents were found in his HQ. This is high level of hypocrisy that can not be tolerated. Its not from yesterday. This continued more than 25 years. At the past the ones that started to ask difficult questions and unveil the truth were sabotaged, killed, tortured, jailed but I think that time ended. Let them bark. It will be the biggest what they can do because they know that as much as we are tied to them they are tied to us. They will miss projects like Gladio and FETO. The Republic of Turkey is sovereign country.

Maybe he was just an useful idiot for them. Not knowing the extent of the shit he,s into. PKK and Gulenist are not unfimiliar with such tactics. I tend to bend towards that conclusion. Anyway, be as it be, he's on trial now, lets the court decide his faith now.

DibLU-AXkAcP4_G.jpg

Back
Top Bottom