What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

2 counties I am obsessed with-Russia and Ukraine. Why? They have gorgeous women. Sorry bulgarian slav, i visited Turkey few times, zero obsession. Not even with your cuisine-I prefer persian.

Don’t worry kid, erdogans son in law will rescue Turkey:lol:
Make Turkey Great Again:mod:
I am reading your posts for a time involuntarily because you know; they are everywhere. Generally they are not informative, does not give anything to the reader, total waste of time. Please consider getting some professional support or at least turn off your computer, get out of your home and try to have a life instead of pushing peoples nerves online.

This troll is not American, but Turkish, I am sure about it, especially after Russian-Ukrainian women confession. :D

I take this as an insult against us.. I would not dare to say something like this :bad:

I know you are brain dead with a birth defect. Gotta be Slavic blood of yours but calling me a Kurd is a new low:cheesy:
Keep posting dead pkk I don’t give a flying ****. :partay:
Well your English is to bad for an American and to good for a trolling Turk..... its the first thing that came to my mind. I am watching your activity in the forum and there is no other so obsessed with how we are f*****g PKK so hard. In the meantime no more Deltas are going to fly 5 meters from the ground and spread in the area :D We have a deal right? Maybe I am not right... Maybe you are not a Kurd.... I've seen a lot of good and for sure smarter Kurdish girls in Turkey. Maybe you are some Mexican gypsy dog trying to be cool on internet by interfering into matters that doesn't concern it. Well... Who knows..

I know you are brain dead with a birth defect. Gotta be Slavic blood of yours but calling me a Kurd is a new low:cheesy:
Keep posting dead pkk I don’t give a flying ****. :partay:

Here comes another genius:mod:
As I said a while ago I used to work in Russia for few years and women over there are something else. Besides, we have lots of gorgeous Russian Ukrainian living in the states. Come on son, it’s 2018 for Christ sake, don’t be a braindead like that Bulgarian goat:lol:

Bullshit! . My posts are not everywhere because I don’t post that often.
Your posts are not everywhere because they get deleted and you are getting banned loser :D :D :D

Are you working here that you can not do in the afrin? :D

trying to avail the keyboard will not give you afrin and other places :azn:

Russia punished Turkey by imposing fruits and veggies embargo and hitting tourism sector. Turkish tourism almost folded and I remember hoteliers crying wolf and offering all kinds of discounts to woo them back.
USA threatened to cut economic aid to Turkey and and they put Brunson under house arrest.
But no one punishes Turkey more than Erdogan:cheesy:as soon as he opens his mouth lira collapses

https://www.ft.com/content/5f389ec8-8f23-11e8-bb8f-a6a2f7bca546

And still no Turkish flag over Manbij,except the outskirts of the province, no promise on F35, and coalition still supports SDF. regime has such disdain that openly threatening Idlib.no respect to the point they bomb the area behind Turkish observation posts. Weak!

This is what I am talking about. You are still doing the same thing.

Only goal of this post is to push people's nerves. It is not about economy, politics, security concerns, tourism or anything else. Only goal of this post is to push peoples nerves. Nothing else.

You really need professional help. I think your mental healt is not even near to be ok.

This is what I am talking about. You are still doing the same thing.

Only goal of this post is to push people's nerves. It is not about economy, politics, security concerns, tourism or anything else. Only goal of this post is to push peoples nerves. Nothing else.

You really need professional help. I think your mental healt is not even near to be ok.
It’s calling KEEPING IT REAL. Not trolling or getting on people’s nerves.

Write as much as you can before being banned.
Of course I will be banned because your people are scared to read alternative point of view and complain like little cunts to moderator. No wonder country is going down the drain:lol:

Keep telling that to yourself. We both know what is going on here.
Then talk about real issues. Not how many shit commies you killed in the mountains. Talk about the issues in the military. Just two weeks ago Erdogan fired another 6000 military personnel, you think that won’t effect your combat readiness? Talk about abysmal state of your economy.

Of course I will be banned because your people are scared to read alternative point of view and complain like little cunts to moderator. No wonder country is going down the drain:lol:

Then talk about real issues. Not how many shit commies you killed in the mountains. Talk about the issues in the military. Just two weeks ago Erdogan fired another 6000 military personnel, you think that won’t effect your combat readiness? Talk about abysmal state of your economy.
You try to convince yourself that you are the great man who tells the truth, the alternative etc...

Reality is you are just using some facts in 1-2 sentences and add 5-6 additional ones to provocation.

Thats it! Read your own posts. Why would I bother myself to talk to you? You are not even talking, you are just trying to fight so you can feel better by arguing with people online with bullying tactics. So you can finally feel better in something within the borders of your pathetic life.

Yes our economy is abysmal and I talked about in i some topics in this forum. But you are not reaally interested in that. Yes military personel fired. So what? This is not a talk of reason. You are not sharing information and you are not demanding infiormation. You are just sh*tting on this forum and making it sink into sh*t like your mental state.

I would talk to anyone on anything and I would be happy to do it. But talking to you is far from being productive or pleasant. You are just a pathetic sick man. Nobody likes you and this is not about telling the truth or something like that.(and you are not good at that too) Nobody likes you because you are a problem here and you are not wanted by people in this forum.

Oh; BTW do you like hard truth? You have it now!

Exactly those alternative views said that Turkey will not enter Syria, will not enter Afrin, Afrin will be Turkey's Vietnam, Russia will not sell S400 etc etc. The only thing you are being concerned is that Turkey is not the puppet that "should" be and the fact that we f****d up US's strategic plans for reaching the sea of Latakia. Don't play it like you think for Turkey. The only thing you think regarding these matters is how to sabotage Turkey or make Turkey your puppet. Slavery or destruction is your motto in the whole region. Let me tell you something. Non of the two is going to happen in near future no matter all the efforts of "people" like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom