What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

kartal1 can you post me the link cannot see it with from the app
If you are talking about my latest post its here. I've got the picture from one of the respected FB pages related mainly with the fight against terrorism Özel Kuvvetler- Special Forces. As long as I know its the same team of Derin Kuvvetler in Twitter and have relation to KIRPI ve KOBRA.
Here is the post:

Guys I wonder, what happens to all the weapons, sniper rifles, explosives, granades, ATGMs etc Turkish Forces capture from the Rats after the operations? Some of the captured weaponry is pretty modern and reliable so is there any possibility that it is included in the inventory of the Security forces after that or they just destroy everything captured.

there is a law about it. actually its new. it allows to use captured weapons but i prefer to handover to FSA they can defend themselves against enemies.

Guys I wonder, what happens to all the weapons, sniper rifles, explosives, granades, ATGMs etc Turkish Forces capture from the Rats after the operations? Some of the captured weaponry is pretty modern and reliable so is there any possibility that it is included in the inventory of the Security forces after that or they just destroy everything captured.

Multiple uses depending on the system confiscated.

Forensics performed before final outcome especially if there are escapees from the engagement (due to poor conditions this does not usually merit any results for military intelligence) - Also terror groups operating against our nation know this for 14 years; and have some procedures in place to hide forensic evidence. They learned due to politician breaking OPSEC during a speech to make himself look cool.

After forensics usually one of below occurs:
  • Sometimes they stay with the units that confiscated them if engineering/mechanics determine they are of decent quality/ shelf life.
  • Sometimes they are destroyed due to poor quality / remaining shelf life.
  • Sometimes if they are rare / new / dangerous they are transferred for testing / training of SF in their use

Those fucking bastard deserve the most horrible death. There is so much to say but even the words are not enough to describe the atrocity of that attack.

I dont know how credible the source is but here says 20 Km left to Qandil.
kandil-operasyonu-infografik.jpg

Before elections was on tv 247 now nothing, its not "slow" at all but would be good to get updates now and then from credible sources.

Don’t worry bro... When next elections come another huge win against terrorists will be in sight, domestic automobiles will be about to start production soon, the same for domestic planes and everything. You will hear news about gas and oil fields about to be found soon and Turkey turning into a top 10 Economy someday in the future too.

Just wait for the next elections. Don’t worry.

Don’t worry bro... When next elections come another huge win against terrorists will be in sight, domestic automobiles will be about to start production soon, the same for domestic planes and everything. You will hear news about gas and oil fields about to be found soon and Turkey turning into a top 10 Economy someday in the future too.

Just wait for the next elections. Don’t worry.
When afrin operation been started, there was no election in sight. When the national car consortium been gathered there was no election in sight as the same. Sometimes someone like you try to draw a "reality picture" as your say, but it is far away from the reality actually.

Sry for going off topic but I just love it when they bash this one party like there is no other party here in Türkiye!
I am just curious about the other big party who gets in every vote their 25% but at last election a little bit less but this time thx to those bastards another lovely party has get into parliament. Atatürk sizing *.*.*.q sun

When afrin operation been started, there was no election in sight. When the national car consortium been gathered there was no election in sight as the same. Sometimes someone like you try to draw a "reality picture" as your say, but it is far away from the reality actually.

I am absolutely sure that Erdogan decided to have elections absolutely spontaneously in one beautiful sunny day in May but let’s leave Afrin aside.

What about Kandil Operation? Weren’t it in the news all the time during the elections campaign? Troops were almost reaching the mountain, and a blow after blow was made against the BeKeKe. Btw what happened to the numerous high ranking PKK leaders “killed” in a strike a few weeks ago right before the elections all the “free” medias in Turkey were reporting about? Somehow everyone forgot about who were those killed, how many were they etc. I see you are well informed so tell us more about that case... or a publicity stunt to get some votes with one huge win.

About the car. You can check at Google how many times it was announced throughout the years that a domestic car brand will be developed soon and production will start after that. You have a PC or a smartfone so it’s not so hard to check. Check about the licenses and know how that was brought from Saab for tens of millions of dollars and see what the end result is.

Don’t get me wrong I will be the happiest man on Earth if Turkey crushes those rats hiding all around the region, if Turkey creates a car brand the world recognizes, if Turkey finds oil, gas, gold etc, if Turkey builds planes and ships and satellites. Yet most of that doesn’t happen or if it happens it is always blown out of proportions and used for manipulating the uneducated zombies... excuse me- viewers/citizens.

Back
Top Bottom