What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

This country is Turkey... if you have problem with it, go live elsewhere.

This country is not Turkey. Anatolia is belong to every nation who live on it. A name only represents one nation is just racism. Kurdish citizens also have no right to want an autonomous region or their own states, we will never allow that.

This country is not Turkey.

Well, i don't know which country you are living at the moment but i live in Türkiye.
turkiye[1].gif

This country is not Turkey. Anatolia is belong to every nation who live on it. A name only represents one nation is just racism. Kurdish citizens also have no right to want an autonomous region or their own states, we will never allow that.

There are no Circassian or Kurdish nations in this land. But we have the Kurdish, Circassian, Laz people. In a country there's only one single nation and it can include multiple ethnicities.

All these countries who took their name from the dominant ethnicity of the region must be such racists.

There are no Circassian or Kurdish nations in this land. But we have the Kurdish, Circassian, Laz people. In a country there's only one single nation and it can include multiple ethnicities.

You cant take these people into "Turkish Nation" concept. We dont have the same language, history, traditions etc. All of them have their own. So your concept is racist, you are forcing different nations to be called as "Turk". Your democracy fails again.

You cant take these people into "Turkish Nation" concept. We dont have the same language, history, traditions etc. All of them have their own. So your concept is racist, you are forcing different nations to be called as "Turk". Your democracy fails again.

If you are a citizen of Germany, you will be called "German" regardless of your ethnicity, you can't call it racism when there is no aim of racism. The real racists are the ones who get offended from such a trivial detail.

Someone who claims to be a police is talking about transforming country into a Islamic state and changing the name of country, things not even Erdoğan can tell in public, imagine to what kind of place they turned Police organization into, Sharia police of the future, watch out they might leash you.

If you are a citizen of Germany, you will be called "German" regardless of your ethnicity, you can't call it racism when there is no aim of racism. The real racists are the ones who get offended from such a trivial detail.

Someone who claims to be a police is talking about transforming country into a Islamic state and changing the name of country, things not even Erdoğan can tell in public, imagine to what kind of place they turned Police organization into, Sharia police of the future, watch out they might leash you.

Are you aware of it that Germany is one of the most racist countries of the World history ?

Are you aware of it that Germany is one of the most racist countries of the World history ?

Everybody was racist at some point, whats matters is today none of these names who are coming from ethnicities mean any racism to its citizens. As I said only ethnic nationalists would be bothered from such irrevelant things, like how black people in USA get offended from every simple thing.

Well, AKP leaders have had a secret agenda of an autonomous kurdistan in South east Turkiye, and it is what I have implied many times in this forum.
Thanks for confirming that.
Your lords are the ones who hate Turk nationalism and a strong Turkiye.

Well, AKP leaders have had a secret agenda of an autonomous kurdistan in South east Turkiye, and it is what I have implied many times in this forum.

Again, why a zionist person like you, is such interested with Turkish politics ? Why bothers you ? Yani sana ne oluyor arkadaşım sen kimsin ?

Again, why a zionist person like you, is such interested with Turkish politics ? Why bothers you ? Yani sana ne oluyor arkadaşım sen kimsin ?

LOL, I like your stupidity which reveals you quickly. :lol:
Anyway, Turk nation will never let bunch of vermins to pass some red lines. There will be no independent Kurdistan or a new caliphate in Turkiye, unless you pass from our corpses. Mark my words. ;)

These names has been put forward by racist mindsets and today continues to represent racistic mindset. The countries which accommodates different nations should not have such names.

These names has been put forward by racist mindsets and today continues to represent racistic mindset. The countries which accommodates different nations should not have such names.
So what should Turkey be called?

For god's sake, America is named after an Italian guy, may be people who doesn't like Italians must be offended and make it changed ? Its irrevelant how the countries are named as long as the aim is not racism today, country's name is the last thing that can harm a minority. What kind of weird *** sensitivity you have ? you say you are againts autonomy but you say entire country's name should be changed because its offends minorities ? Not even those minorities care about the name of country because its a stupid and irrevelant detail simple as that, autonomy is far more important for them.

Back
Top Bottom