What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

LOL, I like your stupidity which reveals you quickly. :lol:
Anyway, Turk nation will never let bunch of vermins to pass some red lines. There will be no independent Kurdistan or a new caliphate in Turkiye, unless you pass from our corpses. Mark my words. ;)

Big part of Kurdish people have no such an interest, almost %90 of them want to live together with us. This is a well known zionist habit that they try their best to make people enemies against each other, you are a good example of it.

Big part of Kurdish people have no such an interest, almost %90 of them want to live together with us. This is a well known zionist habit that they try their best to make people enemies against each other, you are a good example of it.

Most Kurdish people want an independent Kurdish super-state, not just small little chunk of land within Turkey, that spread across the Middle East. The only zionist influence salafist plan I can sniff here is when you attack Turkey on the basis that it represents Turkic culture as its national narrative.

You cant take these people into "Turkish Nation" concept. We dont have the same language, history, traditions etc. All of them have their own. So your concept is racist, you are forcing different nations to be called as "Turk". Your democracy fails again.

Seriously. . .all due respect, you're talking no sense.

Most Kurdish people want an independent Kurdish super-state, not just small little chunk of land within Turkey, that spread across the Middle East. The only zionist influence salafist plan I can sniff here is when you attack Turkey on the basis that it represents Turkic culture as its national narrative.

and another forum poster who seems like a Briton lives in Canada but so much interested with Turkish politics, why ? Who are you ? Why bother you this much ? Have you ever heard or seen a Turkish person such interested with Britain politics ?

This country is not Turkey. Anatolia is belong to every nation who live on it. A name only represents one nation is just racism. Kurdish citizens also have no right to want an autonomous region or their own states, we will never allow that.

Why couldn't you be born in Pakistan ? :cry:

You fit our thinking perfectly; we didn't want a State based on ethnic or linguistic lines either !

and another forum poster who seems like a Briton lives in Canada but so much interested with Turkish politics, why ? Who are you ? Why bother you this much ? Have you ever heard or seen a Turkish person such interested with Britain politics ?

He's a Crimean Tatar descent.

Even those people who are not even citizens are better patriots then some of our own citizens.

You fit our thinking perfectly; we didn't want a State based on ethnic or linguistic lines either !
Turkey is not based on ethnic lines :disagree: Turkish people consist out of different ethnicities and a citizen of that country is called Turk. Same way there are different ethnic backgrounds of Americans in the US but they are all called Americans as a group. About linguistics. Every nation has a language. Otherwise it can't be called a nation. People won't be able to communicate with each other and it would fall apart.

Turkey is not based on ethnic lines :disagree: Turkish people consist out of different ethnicities and a citizen of that country is called Turk. Same way there are different ethnic backgrounds of Americans in the US but they are all called Americans as a group. About linguistics. Every nation has a language. Otherwise it can't be called a nation. People won't be able to communicate with each other and it would fall apart.

I don't want to get into this because Turks are touchy about this but we both know that ain't true !

So let this be the end of it.

I'm kind of indecisive about the system of governmet, do you people think they first accept suitable people into police organization then brainwash them, or they carefully chose people who already have such mentality ?

Most Kurdish people want an independent Kurdish super-state, not just small little chunk of land within Turkey, that spread across the Middle East.

Yeah? Is this your own 'opinion' or a result of a research that i missed?

Turkey is not based on Islam. That in itself is a variable that allows for multiculturalism to flourish without ethnic tensions being highlighted. Secondly I'm not an Anatolian Turk by any means but I respect Turkey for the way they have been inclusive to all minorities at home and even abroad; even Greeks in Turkey who have several quarters in many cities are happy citizens and they have the option of skipping one island away to Greek! Can you go to Greece and speak to them the same about their society, history and culture? Will you ask them why they chose Orthodox Christianity ? Will you ask them why you must be forced to speak Greek and not Macedonian?

Yeah? Is this your own 'opinion' or a result of a research that i missed?

That's my opinion to counter his opinion. Factored in by ambitions of terrorist groups that have that on their agendas. I don't have anything against Kurds by the way. But that person was downplaying the role of Kurdish terrorism within Turkey.

Hi, actually I would like to be a part of Pakistan security if my state allows it. I have buddies in Afghanistan from Special Forces.

That's my opinion to counter his opinion. Factored in by ambitions of terrorist groups that have that on their agendas. I don't have anything against Kurds by the way. But that person was downplaying the role of Kurdish terrorism within Turkey.

Even PKK gave up from the idea of an independent Kurdistan within Turkey some time ago. So I don't think most of them would want independence from Turkey but rather autonomy.

Back
Top Bottom