What's new

The Express Tribune – Hypocrisy At Its Peak!

waheed gul

Reaction score
tribune-exposed1.jpg

In Pakistan, presently blogging is being used on the rise. Many popular newspapers have blogs. They hired writers and work as a blogger. Through the excessive use of internet the reader fellowship has been raised. Almost every newspaper is doing blogging on daily basis.

The dreadful and the frightful thing is how to blogging on daily basis. If the writer gives a less time for their writing on the basis of fewer research. This terribly piece of writing could be harmful in society. The most common habit in people of our society is that they just read the story and any others opinion in form of blog. People don’t search the fact and figure about the story.

The Evil You Do Remains With You
Most commonly people don’t get follow up the story. By this weakness of readers many social media sites is doing very fine propaganda which is spreading gradually. One of the most popular newspapers“The Express Tribune” – Blogs are doing its best efforts to declining the image of Pakistan on daily basis through their blogs and news stories.

Express Tribune paid blog writers doing best propaganda in society. Their creepy piece of writing spreads the hate and immorality in the society. The loathing propaganda by Express Tribune – Blogs is the finest revenge for beloved land.

The ET bloggers writes fully based on biasness. Whatever they write on any topic related to political, economical, and social very keenly shows the biasness in their opinion writings. The so called liberalism attitude through writings and opinion actually spread the confusion and many question in mind of readers.

The poison stretch slowly in the mind of every reader by their weird writing. It could be the alarming situation for society. The Express Tribune blogger are setting the Indian culture in our society.

In recent day, it has been noted that Indian content published in Express Tribune. There is no doubt that our models and actors are more good and creative rather than Indians. The Express Tribune are trying to put Indian culture and cheap thinking through its creepy and weird content.

Read Full : The Express Tribune – Hypocrisy At Its Peak

Last edited:
Sadly some people are still looking for the gene that some homo dude "claimed" shifts SEXUAL orientation as a baby in the womb or the high chances of turning gay due to high hormonal exposure....Wake me up when they find the unicorn! :coffee:

while the content is indeed objectionable, denying them the right to have an opinion and express it would be denying their right to freedom of speech. and anyways, we have much more important things to worry about then some gay blogs (literally) on some news site.
i use ET everyday but never bother with the blogs. Only dawn's blogs are somewhat worth reading.

Sadly some people are still looking for the gene that some homo dude "claimed" shifts SEXUAL orientation as a baby in the womb or the high chances of turning gay due to high hormonal exposure....Wake me up when they find the unicorn! :coffee:
Is there a gene for serial killers?
OTOH, I ended up seeing a lesbian makeout at an underground club in Islamabad...apparently they hooked up there and it got serious to the point the girls decided to ditch their families and ran off to a european country.
A similar gay couple from AKUH ran out on their parents a few years ago. So its not like our society does not have the issue. Yet the actual funny bit is that whilst these people are shunned, those that gain fame like that Begum Nawazish character(who ironically was pretty normal some fifteen years ago and his only talent as such was doing a great benazir impression) or our usual Hijras which easily parade around the city and considered a normal social phenomenon along with being a popular sex workers througout truck stops and these days even the gentry of the DHAs( Yes folks, there is a proper Transsexual brothel in a rather will built house near where Musharraf lives).

So it is rather hypocritical of our society to cry "hypocrite!" at one end whilst ignoring its own hypocrisy. Just as that hypocrite "Maya Khan" proved this characteristic... that whilst the many prostitutes that service clients from various social strata are pooh pooed.. the more devious activity that occurs within schools, colleges and madressahs(girls going for Hifz apparently end up learning a lot more) all over the country now is conveniently shuttled under the carpet.

While I am not a complete fan of Express Tribune's "Woe with us" and "Party like its 1962" attitude.. to call them hypocrites when the entire country is one big hypocrite nation is rather unfair; after all, the express tribune is as Pakistani as a NLC official asking me to put the bribe in his pant pocket since he had just done Wudu so did not want himself tainted.....

@Secur @Armstrong

Last edited:
to call them hypocrites when the entire country is one big hypocrite nation is rather unfair; after all, the express tribune is as Pakistani as a NLC official asking me to put the bribe in his pant pocket since he had just done Wudu so did not want himself tainted.....

This. Popularity of bollywood (especially item songs), easy availability of alcohol and drugs not to mention record breaking p*** surfing all suggest there is much more to Pakistani society than being good Muslims, going to jummahs, doing 10 hajj etc. Why accuse ET of being hypocrites when we as a society only need to look into a mirror to find a hypocrite.

This. Popularity of bollywood (especially item songs), easy availability of alcohol and drugs not to mention record breaking p*** surfing all suggest there is much more to Pakistani society than being good Muslims, going to jummahs, doing 10 hajj etc. Why accuse ET of being hypocrites when we as a society only need to look into a mirror to find a hypocrite.
There is much more to this beyond the prevalent external social evils and pertains more towards existing ills within the structure of the society itself. If Society is to be taken as a spring mattress then there are many springs that keep it propped up. However, apply pressure on particular spring and it will recoil back with similar intensity.

Is there a gene for serial killers?
Behaviour and choice are not encoded in our genome....They are learnt through observation and experience...

OTOH, I ended up seeing a lesbian makeout at an underground club in Islamabad...apparently they hooked up there and it got serious to the point the girls decided to ditch their families and ran off to a european country.
A similar gay couple from AKUH ran out on their parents a few years ago. So its not like our society does not have the issue. Yet the actual funny bit is that whilst these people are shunned, those that gain fame like that Begum Nawazish character(who ironically was pretty normal some fifteen years ago and his only talent as such was doing a great benazir impression) or our usual Hijras which easily parade around the city and considered a normal social phenomenon along with being a popular sex workers througout truck stops and these days even the gentry of the DHAs( Yes folks, there is a proper Transsexual brothel in a rather will built house near where Musharraf lives).
I am genuinely surprised at the degree of experience you are explaining here...How is this related to genes?

Do any of them share a homo gene? The west havent found one and yet you are giving me examples of ADHD sufferings?

So it is rather hypocritical of our society to cry "hypocrite!" at one end whilst ignoring its own hypocrisy. Just as that hypocrite "Maya Khan" proved this characteristic... that whilst the many prostitutes that service clients from various social strata are pooh pooed.. the more devious activity that occurs within schools, colleges and madressahs(girls going for Hifz apparently end up learning a lot more) all over the country now is conveniently shuttled under the carpet.
This is not hypocrisy but jahalat....The purer/ holier/ superior than thou attitude is obvious in every human being...it manifests from different angles!

While I am not a complete fan of Express Tribune's "Woe with us" and "Party like its 1962" attitude.. to call them hypocrites when the entire country is one big hypocrite nation is rather unfair; after all, the express tribune is as Pakistani as a NLC official asking me to put the bribe in his pant pocket since he had just done Wudu so did not want himself tainted....
The way you make it sound is as though Pakistan is the only country and Pakistani are the only people on the planet suffering from hypocrisy....The level doesnt surprise me no longer either....I see it in every society I am yet to see their society making an issue out of it like some Pakistanis do about Pakistan!

Last edited:
Guys express tribune is highly biased and india funded bathroom rag extremely retarded newspaper. They have no ethics. Dawn news isnt different but et is further low. Et keeps publishing agenda articles taken from bathroom rag indian newspapers with total anti pak agenda. Those articles are lies. Today i went there and saw an article pakistan is 8th dangerous country. This was a very old last years article originally posted by toilet rag indian papers and now they republished and et's indian funder as usual asked them to publish it. So now its sitting there,published the the economist times, one if the very hostile anti pak newspapera.
Their media industry is constantly at work in creating misunderstandings amongst pakistanis and pakistans friend nations mainly china.
Bohat ghatiya newspapers hain all of these.
If our country wants something positive then isi or army will have to step in nd introduce a good quality unbiased fair but good quality again english daily.
Pakistanis from wat i have seen dont wat to read these newspapers but haveno options with them.

Infact in et recently a news report came up on saulat mirza ,so the report said and gave link to a bbc news report and said the report from bbc says that jail officials or someone has said that saulat mirzas statement was recorded by security intelligence officials. When you open bbc news it wasnt written there. It was a big shocking yellow journalism done by et. Someone i think had pointed that out in comments too. This is their standard , typing brazen lies.

Behaviour and choice are not encoded in our genome....They are learnt through observation and experience...

I am genuinely surprised at the degree of experience you are explaining here...How is this related to genes?

Do any of them share a homo gene? The west havent found one and yet you are giving me examples of ADHD sufferings?

This is not hypocrisy but jahalat....The purer/ holier/ superior than thou attitude is obvious in every human being...it manifests from different angles!

The way you make it sound is as though Pakistan is the only country and Pakistani are the only people on the planet suffering from hypocrisy....The level doesnt surprise me no longer either....I see it in every society yet I am yet to see their society making an issue out of it like some Pakistanis do about Pakistan!

So a lack of testosterone or an excess of it will not influence a childs development and personality? Are you implying that hermaphrodites just happen to come about due to their upbringing and society? Or do cases like these also just happen due to their surroundings?
Once a ‘wife’ soon to be a husband - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

And if we take this further
How Male and Female Brains Differ

A recent study by Israeli researchers that examined male and female brains found distinct differences in thedeveloping fetus at just 26 weeks of pregnancy.

So clearly when there can be sexual transformation in a fairly mature age, there can also be a female brain within a male body or a brain with a more dominant female characteristics. Where is the medical researcher milady?
It is not about a "homo gene", its about the combination of various factors that creates such cases. You sound like the early Priests and Mullah's who would classify epileptic attacks as an attack by Demons or Djinns.

As for the idea of hypocrisy, you seem to only wish to defend it on the basis of "the others have it". It is pretty much the same mentality that decides that if everyone else is engaging in bribes, why should I be left out of it. Clearly you seem to think that our messed up society is ok just as it is and therefore because the Indians , Chinese, Swazilandians are also similarly corrupt on a moral scale, it is ok for us to be too.

I think gays are treated pretty well in Pakistan because many elites, mullahs etc are in to this stuff. So they understand each other quite well. But transgenders face problem if they are born in middle and lower classes.

Disgusting filth is what they are Lesbians and gays. Nothing to do with their genes or hormones, its their sick mind, desires and lust what makes them lesbians and gays. And promoting them is no basic right but a service to them. World has gone crazy to talk about their rights. There is no cure for them whatsoever and as garbage is disposed off so should they be.

And ET and it's supporters are part of campaign worldwide to acknowledge (sexual) rights of lesbians and gays, no wonder in coming days you will hear voices in Pakistan and India supporting marriages of lesbians and gays.

The way you make it sound is as though Pakistan is the only country and Pakistani are the only people on the planet suffering from hypocrisy....The level doesnt surprise me no longer either....I see it in every society yet I am yet to see their society making an issue out of it like some Pakistanis do about Pakistan!

I agree that all societies have issues but only strong societies are able to confront them and try to sort them out before things get even worse. Europe for example has a huge issue with racism. Its covered under blankets and the politically correct mainstream media gives the image that everything is lovely jubbly. However race relations are a ticking time bomb in many European country' and this is something that Europeans have to confront if they want a stable and peaceful future. The majority however will act like their is no problem and hope that nobody notices their hypocrisy. Similarly in our society there is a huge amount of hypocrisy relating to religion and outward displays of morality. People are judged left and right on how they dress, how many umrah's/hajj they have done, how many religious mehfils they have organized. We have an overdose of religion where so much that we do is to convince others of our greater piety and religiousness than theirs. Behind doors however so many of these people are engaged in all kinds of degenerate activities and everyone knows about it. I have seen bearded guys getting drunk with my own eyes (even if we wanna talk mainstream then we all know what men like that Ashrafi guy are upto). Yet his beard and his outward display of morality have given him a blank cheque. He can come on tv shows, give lectures on morality and how degenerate our people have become but of course who will say that to him? He's a learned scholar!

Tolerance and respect for other people's views has died out . Do I agree with many blogs on ET? Probably no. Does that mean that we should now go around banning anything that doesn't conform to how we believe this country should look? If we go down that road and we are already well down it, then we get a society where a Deobandi thinks of a Barelvi as a kafir, a barelvi thinks a Wahabi is a kafir, the guy who prays slighlty different than me is a kafir. This is a problem in our society and and articles demanding the banning of this or that or calling others munafiq are mere symptoms of this mindset in my view. In my postgrad days here in the UK I have had extensive conversations with Muslims from around the world. Some of my closest friends are Indonesians, Egyptians, Turks. When they have all become frank with me about their own country's state, they all state the same thing. We fear the "Pakistanization" of our country. Our country's name in the wider Muslim world is linked with extreme narrowmindedness. People think of Pakistanis as a group of people who cant tolerate views different than theirs. If we are honest and as a society look at ourselves in the mirror are they wrong? Blogs are simply the opinion of individuals with which we can agree or disagree or lie somewhere in between. The author of the article in the OP has every right to disagree with blogs on ET, yet she also has to realize that ET is simply the medium through which these blogs are being published. If it wasnt ET then it would be some other medium. Suppressing/stiffling the views of these bloggers and calling ET hypocrites will simply lead to greater extremism amongst these bloggers and encourage them to adopt views that are probably even more extreme than what they originally believed in.

So a lack of testosterone or an excess of it will not influence a childs development and personality? Are you implying that hermaphrodites just happen to come about due to their upbringing and society? Or do cases like these also just happen due to their surroundings?
1stly, you need to distinguish what level you are talking about.

If you are talking about people who just want to dress as a girl clap about for money...I doubt ANY gene on the planet caused that...

Secondly, genetics can TELL you about:

a) Numerical abnormality or b) structural abnormalities...Following are numerical

1) XXY (Klinefelter syndrome - Klinefelter syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

also known as 47,XXY or XXY, is the set of symptoms that result from two or more X chromosome in males. The primary feature is sterility. Often symptoms may be subtle and many people do not realize they are affected. Sometimes symptoms are more prominent and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, smaller genitals, breast growth, and less interest in sex. Often it is only at puberty that these symptoms are noticed. Intelligence is usually normal; however, reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common. Symptoms are typically more severe if three or more X chromosomes are present.

Klinefelter syndrome usually occurs randomly. An older mother might increase the risk slightly. The condition is not inherited from one's parents. The underlying mechanisms involves at least one extra X chromosome in addition to a Y chromosome such that there is a total of 47 or more chromosomes rather than usual 46.[5] KS is diagnosed by the genetic test known as a karyotype.

While there is no cure a number of treatments may help. Physical therapy, speech and language therapy, counselling, and adjustments of teaching methods may be useful. Testosterone replacement may be used in those who have significantly low levels. Enlarged breasts may be removed by surgery. About half of males affected with the help of assisted reproductive technology have a chance of having children; however, this is expensive and carries risks. The condition has a nearly normal life expectancy.

2) XYY syndrome is a genetic condition in which a human male has an extra male (Y) chromosome, giving a total of 47 chromosomes instead of the more usual 46. This produces a 47,XYY karyotype, which occurs every 1 in 1,000 male births.
Testosterone levels (prenatally) are normal in 47,XYY males. Most 47,XYY males have normal sexual development and usually have normal fertility.
XYY syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3) 48, XXYY syndrome is a sex chromosome

4) Triple X syndrome, also called trisomy X or 47,XXX, is characterized by the presence of an additional X chromosome in each of a female's cells. Although females with this condition may be taller than average, this chromosomal change typically causes no unusual physical features. Most females with triple X syndrome have normal sexual development and are able to conceive children.

Triple X syndrome is associated with an increased risk of learning disabilities and delayed development of speech and language skills. Delayed development of motor skills (such as sitting and walking), weak muscle tone (hypotonia), and behavioral and emotional difficulties are also possible, but these characteristics vary widely among affected girls and women. Seizures or kidney abnormalities occur in about 10 percent of affected females.

But know that accompanied with these "mutations" you get OTHER problems, from breathing to even still birth....It is rare such kids survive...NOW if they have 2 organs of a particular kind, can can be sterile so they cant "pass their gene" (hence it isnt hereditary)...though some cases are..

Structural problems:
In cri du chat syndrome (cat's cry syndrome), a rare syndrome, part of chromosome 5 is missing. An infant with this syndrome may have a low birth weight; has a small head with many abnormal features, including a round face, small jaw, wide nose, widely separated eyes, crossed eyes (strabismus), and abnormally shaped ears set low in the head; and often has a high-pitched cry that sounds like a kitten crying. Often the infant seems limp. The high-pitched cry is often noted immediately after birth, lasts several weeks, and then disappears. Webbed fingers and toes (syndactyly) and heart defects are common. Mental and physical development is greatly retarded. Many children with cri du chat syndrome survive to adulthood but have substantial disabilities.

The 3rd category are those sad cases who have been rejected so often and weak willed people they blame their gender or switch gender for a change or something different....Now these type of people have nothing to do with DNA but are either weak willed or just stupid...

If you can come up with another category you are welcome to explain...

The tests confirmed that Nagina was undergoing sex change and needed surgery that was conducted at a local private hospital, turning her into a young man who was named Usman Akram.

From my understanding this falls under 2nd category .....

And if we take this further
How Male and Female Brains Differ

A recent study by Israeli researchers that examined male and female brains found distinct differences in thedeveloping fetus at just 26 weeks of pregnancy.
You do know you can check the sex of the baby at 7 weeks?

Did you read the article you posted?

I agree that all societies have issues but only strong societies are able to confront them and try to sort them out before things get even worse.
True...Sometimes societies let it happen that is as helpful as ignoring it...

Europe for example has a huge issue with racism. Its covered under blankets and the politically correct mainstream media gives the image that everything is lovely jubbly. However race relations are a ticking time bomb in many European country' and this is something that Europeans have to confront if they want a stable and peaceful future. The majority however will act like their is no problem and hope that nobody notices their hypocrisy.
Yup and we dont see people going Hawwww or even bringing it up as often as they bring up about Pakistan :unsure:

Similarly in our society there is a huge amount of hypocrisy relating to religion and outward displays of morality.
I totally agree with this part....Esp when it comes from people who dont even know anything about the religion and all their knowledge is from that 1 druggy peer baba or mullah in their masjid rather than referring to the Quran they go to people...

. People are judged left and right on how they dress, how many umrah's/hajj they have done, how many religious mehfils they have organized. We have an overdose of religion where so much that we do is to convince others of our greater piety and religiousness than theirs. Behind doors however so many of these people are engaged in all kinds of degenerate activities and everyone knows about it. I have seen bearded guys getting drunk with my own eyes (even if we wanna talk mainstream then we all know what men like that Ashrafi guy are upto). Yet his beard and his outward display of morality have given him a blank cheque. He can come on tv shows, give lectures on morality and how degenerate our people have become but of course who will say that to him? He's a learned scholar!
That is the problem with our society which we picked up from Hinduism....Pooja everyone who is even a drop better than you when clearly Prophet said only those whose aamal are better than you are closer to Allah nothing to do with knowledge but action...

People think of Pakistanis as a group of people who cant tolerate views different than theirs. If we are honest and as a society look at ourselves in the mirror are they wrong?
Actually I wouldnt paint all 280 million of us with 1 brush....Most of us are tolerant hence we can actually take the ideas of a dirty old peer or Mullah who has no manners on how to deal with women ....I would call that open minded to shit but it is a sad form of open minded and tolerance! I mean the head of the family...usually a man would go to such idiots and actually be "inspired" to do stuff he would never otherwise is showing tolerance and acceptance of something outside their realm...the sad part is that these Mullahs actually make you think you will enter heaven faster by doing shit! Well, Quran warns us about these people who sell their religion for the price of hell...

I have had extensive conversations with Muslims from around the world. Some of my closest friends are Indonesians, Egyptians, Turks.
Well, my closest are Malaysians :angel:

but again we are cherry picking do the ones we know and talk to...do they represent whole of their country?

Rest I can agree with :)

So clearly when there can be sexual transformation in a fairly mature age, there can also be a female brain within a male body or a brain with a more dominant female characteristics. Where is the medical researcher milady?
Oh sorry there was more...read my posts it covers alot ...
The wife who is now looking to be a husband, did she get a checkup at birth? Was she born by a midwife she would have skipped the normal things the hospital does...But at least 1 thing is sure she is sterile as a she....she didnt transform at a "later age" she always was a man but these things can be missed as only way to know chromosomal disorders is through karyotypes...

Where is the medical researcher milady?
I posted it

Your turn to give me some research where a woman who was checked at birth (karyotyped and all) and then SUDDENLY 1 day woke up with a different organ!

It is not about a "homo gene", its about the combination of various factors that creates such cases. You sound like the early Priests and Mullah's who would classify epileptic attacks as an attack by Demons or Djinns.
No I sound like a scientist who just found out people believe in the boogeyman under the bed :tsk:

As for the idea of hypocrisy, you seem to only wish to defend it on the basis of "the others have it". It is pretty much the same mentality that decides that if everyone else is engaging in bribes, why should I be left out of it. Clearly you seem to think that our messed up society is ok just as it is and therefore because the Indians , Chinese, Swazilandians are also similarly corrupt on a moral scale, it is ok for us to be too.
Now where did I say that?

I was just wondering when you would start crying in the same cries about the other societies... :enjoy:

I in fact explained what it is

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom