What's new

The Express Tribune – Hypocrisy At Its Peak!

@Akheilos @Oscar

Kid????? Who me???? You keep discussing this scientifically and whatever, but your arguments won't change my personal experience that I had with three of these shokias, One of them tried to seduce me with sitting on my lap (if Oscar is an old guy then he would have been of his age), the other made my train journey from Karachi to Rawalpindi hell while I was seated in front of a beautiful lady, third gave me shock when I unknowingly shook hand with him while he stopped his car to ask me if I could give him a joy ride (that was near ALLAH wali churangi in Karachi at night).

And at one time these shokias would carry an identification mark, you would notice it in the pic in OP.

And in contrast to that Hijras always gave me prayers none of them ever tried to seduce me to screw him. So yes Oscar can think whatever he wants to think about Pakistanis or Muslims or me, but I did not kill any three of the idiots I met, though I wanted to for the distaste and disgust they brought to me. Nor I issued fatwas.

@Akheilos @Oscar

Kid????? Who me???? You keep discussing this scientifically and whatever, but your arguments won't change my personal experience that I had with three of these shokias, One of them tried to seduce me with sitting on my lap (if Oscar is an old guy then he would have been of his age), the other made my train journey from Karachi to Rawalpindi hell while I was seated in front of a beautiful lady, third gave me shock when I unknowingly shook hand with him while he stopped his car to ask me if I could give him a joy ride (that was near ALLAH wali churangi in Karachi at night).

And at one time these shokias would carry an identification mark, you would notice it in the pic in OP.

And in contrast to that Hijras always gave me prayers none of them ever tried to seduce me to screw him. So yes Oscar can think whatever he wants to think about Pakistanis or Muslims or me, but I did not kill any three of the idiots I met, though I wanted to for the distaste and disgust they brought to me. Nor I issued fatwas.
:rofl: That is a little weird ....The only whatever I met was in NYC and it just made me laugh soo much my cousin did not want to be associated with me :rofl:

:rofl: That is a little weird ....The only whatever I met was in NYC and it just made me laugh soo much my cousin did not want to be associated with me :rofl:

I would not have shared this, if you had not called me a kid :confused:

relax...things happen :)

Liked the touch where : @Oscar jaysa abba sat on your lap.... :rofl:

Yep things happen and sometimes weird things like another hairy male calling you janu in a train and acting as your forever girl friend. And my friends would ask me what is so special in you that they get attracted, and I would say how would I know, I prayed to be kidnapped by some beautiful pari and what I get is these jins.

Very sad. Government cannot screen every online blog. Writer is definately trying to malign the society.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom