What's new

The Express Tribune – Hypocrisy At Its Peak!

Ok , so the Shokia gay/lesbian types and then wear black clothes, a black flag and wave Ak-47s and then chant.

So, if I do that what could you do............... if you care so much about them then come save them from AK-47s.

Or at least why not start public awareness campaign about their rights openly in Pakistan with you at front leading it?

You realize many hijras marry, have kids and when there is oportunity also take care of their actual desires? Not every transgrnder in Pak decide to become khusra. Many under family pressure marry and have kids. There are video interviews of khusra comunity on youtube.

I am not against Hijras....................

So, if I do that what could you do............... if you care so much about them then come save them from AK-47s.

Or at least why not start public awareness campaign about their rights openly in Pakistan with you at front leading it?

Why are you not against hijras? Because its actually them who face most of the problems. Gays are treated well in Pakistan. Lol

Why would I do anything? I'd be satisfied just showing the hypocrisy of this nation; although I really cant do anything about the Beghairti of it.

Why are you not against hijras? Because its actually them who face most of the problems. Gays are treated well in Pakistan. Lol
If you cross through Bahria town Rawalpindi there is a sheesha hangout which even the local roll paratha shop guys call it "Hijra ghar" .."Idhar Geey log atay hain". Which only establishes the actual purpose of this discourse "Hypocrisy at its peak".

Just a quick snippet of information; 'being homosexual is not a choice. It is a genetic factor that is activated either in the fetus after the 11th week of development or it might activate during puberty.'
With the passage of time, maybe not this century, more and more people will become aware of this and when they look back I'm time, they will face-palm when they realise some or even most of us believed it to be a choice.
A further snippet of information; 'it is activated by the production and development of genetic material on the 11th chromosome.'
It has long been scientifically proven and is being evidence-taught in modern universities the world over.
I know this because I work in Biotechnology in a number of genetic labs here in the UK and abroad. Please research such information in journals like PubMed and Nature.
Pakistan does not have an reputation for persecuting the gay communities yet, however it with the passage of time, homophobia might spread if ignorance is allowed to prevail.

I don't get you? Why I would be against someone who is already facing problem mainly because of others attitude towards him? as compared to male who carries a shok to be screwed..............

Why would I do anything? I'd be satisfied just showing the hypocrisy of this nation; although I really cant do anything about the Beghairti of it.

Similarly as you think I would carry an AK-47 and go after these shokia Gz.

I would appreciate the day you show real hypocrisy of this nation (in my limited time on this forum what I have seen is negativity and frustration prevailing against showing the hypocrisy). By the way there is a difference between being negative and highlighting social ills. And hypocrisy of this nation can in no way give any right to justify any evil that is against the laws of nature.

"Zalim aur Fasiq hain wo log jo ALLAH kay bnay huy qanoon ki pasdari nai karty"

@Akheilos : The articles i posted do not represent my personal beliefs so I wont be defending them. The reason I posted them was simply to show that the term "pakistanization" has actually become quite normative and is used especially to emphasize nations where religion is overdosed (and used for political purposes).. Even on this forum it is used quite often by our other Muslim akhis (links below). Of course we will disagree and say that this is a generalization but given the kind of religious and sectarian turmoil that currently exists in Pakistan at the moment, I dont think we can be too harsh on those individuals who do decide to use this term.

10 Turks detained for helping terror suspects fleeing China
Marshal Al-Sissi: the Egyptian army is able to invade Algeria in three days!

The issue here is not legitimizing sodomy for those seeking it as a life choice, but rather those who were hardwired from the start for it.
How do you differentiate them...In Pakistan not many get checked for this...

While in the west you can get yourself checked earlier own and they do so anything that happens outside the hospital AFTER puberty and a bunch of rejections IS indeed a choice!

@Akheilos : The articles i posted do not represent my personal beliefs so I wont be defending them. The reason I posted them was simply to show that the term "pakistanization" has actually become quite normative and is used especially to emphasize nations where religion is overdosed (and used for political purposes).. Even on this forum it is used quite often by our other Muslim akhis (links below). Of course we will disagree and say that this is a generalization but given the kind of religious and sectarian turmoil that currently exists in Pakistan at the moment, I dont think we can be too harsh on those individuals who do decide to use this term.

10 Turks detained for helping terror suspects fleeing China
Marshal Al-Sissi: the Egyptian army is able to invade Algeria in three days!
Fair enough ...

How do you differentiate them...In Pakistan not many get checked for this...

While in the west you can get yourself checked earlier own and they do so anything that happens outside the hospital AFTER puberty and a bunch of rejections IS indeed a choice!

Now we are getting somewhere. So there is a possibility to differentiate genuine cases from the lusty ones then?

"Zalim aur Fasiq hain wo log jo ALLAH kay bnay huy qanoon ki pasdari nai karty"

Kab howa tha?

Kab howa tha?

The day we started using Islam for own purposes. Sought justifications under preaching of Islam for own individual actions and interests. Jiss din hum sab nay apni apni 1.5 inch ki masjid bna li thi.

The day we started using Islam for own purposes. Sought justifications under preaching of Islam for own individual actions and interests. Jiss din hum sab nay apni apni 1.5 inch ki masjid bna li thi.
Kyun?

To take a crude e.g. Take the son of a WANA operation veteran and land him in the midst of eunuchs, see if he does not develop into one. The same way, take a small boy taken in by Eunuchs and put him straight out into cadet college and further on, see how he does not develop into a hard core fellow.
How sure are you? Because honestly speaking I am talking about those who are not defected at birth, who do not have any chromosomal disabilities but still whine and want to think they are different ....And USUALLY it IS peer pressure...

Because as both @syedali73 and I have mentioned there are OTHER COMPLICATIONS for those who ARE BORN with these SYNDROMES....

While the choice is not a syndrome but a choice...It is a choice coz they do not fit in.
It is a choice coz they were bullied (very much a culture in the west) due to their small size, inability to socialize, rejections from girls who want jocks only, inability to cope with weird urges -sure people have weird urges but not every urge needs to be taken seriously....people want to play with fire, people want to play with sharp objects and so on....

What about children who are brought up as a different gender coz their parents didnt pay attention or too much attention...A household with daughters and only 1 son.....The son naturally has to either play or babysit and watch girly movies...

A girl in a boy's household in stead has to be tough and take in all the beating ....and if she starts liking G.I.JOE over barbie movies......is it genes? Nope it is ENVIRONMENT!

BTW, there is what we call epigenetics....which is how the environment imprints on us and changes those pieces of DNA which can alter a bit....But it doesnt become a gene ....

When you learn basic biology then you will also see retards going Monkeys in cages (they claim even in the wild but monkeys in a park are not in the wild or monkeys which see tourists all the time are also not in natural habitat nor wild) have homo responses so it is natural for human indicating we have no difference than an animal....

The problem you are facing is that coz in West it is ok to make a weird choice and lets not forget the ADHD habit or the need to announce it (coming out of the closet) on fb or in papers and seek attention is soo severe that people think it is a norm when it is only as normal as the need to drink alcohol or the choice to smoke! There is no INNER need (at least according to science) and THAT is what I am arguing at....

The natural one...Well, we cant argue plus they wont push people for attention coz they know it is a disorder sadly many are ashamed of themselves (THESE people are mocked by the previous attention seekers I mentioned) and hence are sadly equated to those ADHD sufferers! THESE people are genuine ...HOWEVER, they have OTHER disabilities which DIFFERENTIATE them from attention seekers! It is disgusting when you equate them to nature and try to back attention seeking with science!

Kyun kay humay lagta hai hum say behter to Islam kissi ko samj he nai aya. Na hum say phelay na humary dor may.

Qasoor kiss ka? Kuch nay Islam ko dosh dia aur kuch nay khud ko behtreen Musalman honay ka doka dia.

Now we are getting somewhere. So there is a possibility to differentiate genuine cases from the lusty ones then?
OBVIOUSLY, get a karyotype...Man do you ever read my posts :pissed:

so many people even thanked it one would have thought to at least give it a glimpse! :angry:

KS is diagnosed by the genetic test known as a karyotype.

low birth weight; has a small head with many abnormal features, including a round face, small jaw, wide nose, widely separated eyes, crossed eyes (strabismus), and abnormally shaped ears set low in the head; and often has a high-pitched cry that sounds like a kitten crying. Often the infant seems limp. The high-pitched cry is often noted immediately after birth, lasts several weeks, and then disappears. Webbed fingers and toes (syndactyly) and heart defects are common. Mental and physical development is greatly retarded.
Triple X syndrome is associated with an increased risk of learning disabilities and delayed development of speech and language skills. Delayed development of motor skills (such as sitting and walking), weak muscle tone (hypotonia), and behavioral and emotional difficulties are also possible, but these characteristics vary widely among affected girls and women. Seizures or kidney abnormalities occur in about 10 percent of affected females.

And you can read up about the other syndromes!

Now we are getting somewhere.
We were always getting someplace had you bothered reading my post instead of dismissing me ....and calling biology a pseudoscience! Shame on your blind understanding or simply blind hatred of all Muslims even those who know what they are talking about...even my 1st post had EVERYTHING CLEAR where I GAVE YOU the names of the syndromes and also their problems....

THOSE PEOPLE differ significantly from the attention seekers!

Oh stop trolling the kid and stop judging or viewing EVERY Pakistani from your experience with a handful!
Not everyone is your mutual enemy and not everyone thinks like the 20k Pakistanis you have met! We are 180 MILLION ...Even probability tells you that you are likely to find ALL KINDS of people!

THESE people are genuine ...HOWEVER, they have OTHER disabilities which DIFFERENTIATE them from attention seekers!

If you really read through my posts, .. what I did get you to do was acknowledge this which you previously refused to do.
Which brings us to the question now prevalent; why when going after attention seekers should these people also suffer?
Clearly it took 7 posts to acknowledge their existence,

We were always getting someplace had you bothered reading my post instead of dismissing me ....and calling biology a pseudoscience! Shame on your blind understanding or simply blind hatred of all Muslims even those who know what they are talking about...even my 1st post had EVERYTHING CLEAR where I GAVE YOU the names of the syndromes and also their problems....

THOSE PEOPLE differ significantly from the attention seekers!

Oh stop trolling the kid and stop judging or viewing EVERY Pakistani from your experience with a handful!
Not everyone is your mutual enemy and not everyone thinks like the 20k Pakistanis you have met! We are 180 MILLION ...Even probability tells you that you are likely to find ALL KINDS of people!

You clearly dont understand irony when you write that :lol:. Considering that I have been pushing for a scientific before religious approach to the context from the get go. The rest shows frustration at not really getting the point across, after all..what could poor old me do with "bland hatred" that Muslim Pakistanis dont do to themselves.

As for meeting 20k Pakistanis, I think probability will tell you that in the 27 years out of which 20 in "hosh".. the probability of meeting just 20k is rather small considering the average life of the Pakistani. The probability of whether they have conflicting thoughts or are just plain beghairat is a different question.

which you previously refused to do.
Where did I refuse? From the 2nd post I made here I have been going on and on between choice and nature!
Go be gay ....do whatever you want, why announce...THAT is no longer gay but more on ADHD!
1stly, you need to distinguish what level you are talking about.
And I gave you EXAMPLES of some levels....You on the other hand NEVER clarified which CATEGORY you are talking about!

Which brings us to the question now prevalent; why when going after attention seekers should these people also suffer?
Just like due to your bad experiences normal everyday Pakistanis are judged on this board without taking them as an individual...
The same way as media show cases all 2 Billion of us with 1 swish of a brush!
The same way we all 2 billion need to apologize for the choice and doing of some maniac!

People's sick ability or need to categorize things and many a times wrongly categorizing or not being specific enough causes others to suffer!

Clearly it took 7 posts to acknowledge their existence,
Clearly you read none of the posts coz in every post from my 2nd post on this thread I have been talking of EITHER choice or NATURE ...I was very very careful not to mix the two or even equate one to the other!

You clearly dont understand irony when you write that :lol:. Considering that I have been pushing for a scientific before religious approach to the context from the get go. The rest shows frustration at not really getting the point across, after all..what could poor old me do with "bland hatred" that Muslim Pakistanis dont do to themselves.
Sharam ka gene tou humari quam mein mar hi giyea hai and then we have the gal to point at others! Seriously!

My post which quoted you ...the 1st post that quoted you with 3 categories....Well, that was science knocking and your denial kept clouding it! Heck I went through websites coz I could write all that and walk out without proof....and I would still be right but I backed each up!

As for meeting 20k Pakistanis, I think probability will tell you that in the 27 years out of which 20 in "hosh".. the probability of meeting just 20k is rather small considering the average life of the Pakistani. The probability of whether they have conflicting thoughts or are just plain beghairat is a different question.

And poor old you being a senior member here does A LOT OF DAMAGE with your limited exposure to different types of Pakistanis! Try being open minded and giving the benefit of the doubt that SOME PEOPLE may very well have some DIFFERENT opinions....listen to those in details before passing your judgement!

As for beghairat or not...Well, if it is question the beghariti why they think so and so....let them think why and how they came to that shit....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom