What's new

The End of Erdogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess there's no need for further investigations.
From what i'm reading(as an outsider) Erdogan has resolved the inquiry: it's the hand of foreign spies seeking to "touch turkish independence" .:closed:

As we suspected all along,most likely:"the jews did it" :yes4:

I bet tomorrow, he is gonna say "Assad did it" and after than "Iranians did it"

"touch turkish independence" .

This is the magical word.... If you believe this, no matter what you will stand beside him... We Turk's are very sensitive about independence and Erdogan wisely uses it against his own people. :rolleyes:

They cant decide which foreign might did it, one day its the jews, the other its USA and tomorrow its EU, they just do their populist agendas nothing new....

I think we can safely rule out the EU,those bureaucrats are to stupid for that.I mean these are the guys who've asked military men to come dressed as civilians when entering EU HQ and they've recently had brainstorming,important debates about banning plastic bags.Important,life changing stuff going on in the EU.Oh,almost forgot the new one,they've even show cased it on Euronews...no more vanilla flavoured Ecigarettes. :flame:

This is the magical word.... If you believe this, no matter what you will stand beside him... We Turk's are very sensitive about independence and Erdogan wisely uses it against his own people. :rolleyes:

Yes,reach out to the nationalistic outrage...works like a charm.

Last edited:
The only people itching to remove Erdogan are the Zionists but unfortunately they don't get to vote in Turkish Elections. There are also some Secularists who would like to see him gone but they lack the votes needed to remove Mr. Erdogan.

I think we can safely rule out the EU,those bureaucrats are to stupid for that.I mean these are the guys who've asked military men to come dressed as civilians when entering EU HQ and they've recently had brainstorming,important debates about banning plastic bags.Important,life changing stuff going on in the EU.Oh,almost forgot the new one,they've even show cased it on Euronews...no more vanilla flavoured Ecigarettes. :flame:

Yes,reach out to the nationalistic outrage...works like a charm.

Mate, Letonya's PM resign because of a accident (supermarket incident)

Our country gone shit, he's still talking BS. :(

The only people itching to remove Erdogan are the Zionists but unfortunately they don't get to vote in Turkish Elections. There are also some Secularists who would like to see him gone but they lack the votes needed to remove Mr. Erdogan.

Do you know even what we are talking about. :hitwall:

Guys, you know me very well i am not pro-Erdogan...But just keep in mind, we should all be skeptical about everything that comes out of Gulen Movement...Always remember, he is residing in USA and USA is angry about our "gold&oil" trade with Iran...This operation is not just a corruption operation, this is deep more than you think

Mate, Letonya's PM resign because of a accident (supermarket incident)

Our country gone shit, he's still talking BS. :(

Do you know even what we are talking about. :hitwall:

Well,we actually had the same thing 2 years ago when a former prime minister got sentenced to 2 years for corruption.It was one time that EU prooved useful.The politicians tried to sack the prosecutor and close the case but the EU stepped in threathening to impose sanctions if they didn't stop meddlling in the justice system.They didn't say guilty/not guilty just:stop meddling,let them to their job!.

It might seem like outside interference but i was glad,at least since then police,judges,prosecutors can do their job without fearing retaliation.And,yeah,that scumbag,crooked prime minister went to jail and many more politicians followed him(as we speak there are hundreds from mayors to senators,state ministers),the justice departament is on a roll.And i cheer every time !

:enjoy: God damn jews.

Well,we actually had the same thing 2 years ago when a former prime minister got sentenced to 2 years for corruption.It was one time that EU prooved useful.The politicians tried to sack the prosecutor and close the case but the EU stepped in threathening to impose sanctions if they didn't stop meddlling in the justice system.They didn't say guilty/not guilty just:stop meddling,let them to their job!.

It might seem like outside interference but i was glad,at least since then police,judges,prosecutors can do their job without fearing retaliation.And,yeah,that scumbag,crooked prime minister went to jail and many more politicians followed him(as we speak there are hundreds from mayors to senators,state ministers),the justice departament is on a roll.And i cheer every time !

No SIR, the Jewish People are our Brothers and we have nothing Against the Jewish Community at large. We never say anything against Jewish Brothers as we worship the same GOD as they do - The God of Adam and Abraham ( Jesus and Muhammad as well).

Our issues are with the Demonic Political Philosophy of the ZIONIST and Zionist alone.

Guys, you know me very well i am not pro-Erdogan...But just keep in mind, we should all be skeptical about everything that comes out of Gulen Movement...Always remember, he is residing in USA and USA is angry about our "gold&oil" trade with Iran...This operation is not just a corruption operation, this is deep more than you think

Mate, it could be.

But what about the corrupt officials, are they going to slip the jurisdiction ? What ever the reason for the operation, corrupt officials have go. There is no excuse for this.

Hoca efendi will put jews in their places. :lol:

Ofcourse we should think about every possibility but we all can see how the are trying everthing to save their a$$, they are interferring in justice and replace police chiefs.
Thats not really a behavior i can trust.

All this ''foreign powers'' bs is just to cover their own $hit

Mate, it could be.

But what about the corrupt officials, are they going to slip the jurisdiction ? What ever the reason for the operation, corrupt officials have go. There is no excuse for this.

Hoca efendi will put jews in their places. :lol:

What is he saying mate ?

Don't you think Brother that Erdogan is a better alternative to Fethullah Gulen ?

If the Secularist think they don't like Erdogan " the Islamist " , what would they think about about Imam Gulen ?

Don't you think Brother that Erdogan is a better alternative to Fethullah Gulen ?

If the Secularist think they don't like Erdogan " the Islamist " , what would they think about about Imam Gulen ?
Gülen is definitely worse but i also dont like Erdogan, he got crazy after 3 terms.

Gulen is the teacher,Erdogan the student.
Gulen doesnt do politics,he had Erdogan for that.
Now Gulen will support Erdogans political enemies.

What is he saying mate ?

It's called "beddua" which means "bad prayer / curse". As far as i know it forbidden in Islam ( not very sure about it)

For Turkish part, he is cursing on governement officials if they done something that will hurt Turkish people. Saying stuff like "May fire take their houses, may their allegiance dismantle, may they can be nothing" Then he passes on to Arabic which i can't follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom