What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

Going by that logic, what did we Hong Kong Cantonese ever do to you Indians? :lol:

It is my red flag and my Chinese face that designates me as an enemy to all Indians.
CD might know my old nick juggernaut_MD ....and I am not a false flag ....I got banned sometimes ago for some petty reasons

Going by that logic, what did we Hong Kong Cantonese ever do to you Indians? :lol:

It is my red flag and my Chinese face that designates me as an enemy to all Indians.

Exactly.

We assume/inherit the enmity not because we ourselves were personally wronged by anyone. but because even if our country men in another corner were wronged we take it upon ourselves.

Now if the person for whom who took upon a hardship mocks at you for that..will you not get pissed off. I will get royally pissed off @ those ingrates.

unable to comprehend or blind...i am all in for good relations with pakistan ....i didn't tell you to make pakistan an enemy

Yet we made. Why ?

Because we considered you one of our own and considered a wrong done to you as a wrong done on ourselves.

You dont get that simple point.

CD might know my old nick juggernaut_MD ....and I am not a false flag ....I got banned sometimes ago for some petty reasons

Oh right juggernaut_MD, I remember.

They don't ban people permanently on this forum anymore, not since the site update at least. So go wild. :P

Exactly.

We assume/inherit the enmity not because we ourselves were personally wronged by anyone. but because even if our country men in another corner were wronged we take it upon ourselves.

Now if the person for whom who took upon a hardship mocks at you for that..will you not get pissed off. I will get royally pissed off @ those ingrates.

Maybe, but I wouldn't know. We're all Han Chinese.

And the non-Han minorities have historically been very patriotic.

Exactly.

Yet we made. Why ?

Because we considered you one of our own and considered a wrong done to you as a wrong done on ourselves.

You dont get that simple point.
Yet all of the country stood up in 1984 against Sikhs like Brothers in Arms Promo ...reelected the congress right after killing 5000 Sikhs in Indian capital New Delhi

Yet all of the country stood up in 1984 against Sikhs like Brothers in Arms Promo ...reelected the congress right after killing 5000 Sikhs in Indian capital New Delhi

Oh puhleez..even you Sikhs elected the Congress in Punjab. Why complain about others ?

BTW who is defending the Congress here ? They can all go to hell for all I care..My issue is when a random fakey comes here and starts questioning why Punjab is not with pakistan and is with India.

Well if the my history is right Sikhs were given 2 choices India or Pakistan.

Owing to the fact the sikh religion share similarities with both Islam and Hinduism they could have choosen either so they choose india.

Hmmm an Independent Punjab seems attractive. If it would have happened we beyond doubt would have been the most developed region in South Asia.

Maybe, but I wouldn't know.
Dont know .... why these guys tend to forget that we are the ones who saved their arses from Arab invaders before the British came ..and then tell us that we are ones who are ungrateful

Dont know .... why these guys tend to forget that we are the ones who saved their arses from Arab invaders before the British came ..and then tell us that we are ones who are ungrateful

Your history is god awful.

There were no Arab invasion when the Sikh religion arose and most of the Arab invasions were repelled by the Rajputs.I can also remember the Sikh empire NOT helping the Marathas during the Third battle of Panipat against Ahmad Shah Abdali. You guys have very little to crib about.

Oh puhleez..even you Sikhs elected the Congress in Punjab. Why complain about others ?

BTW who is defending the Congress here ? They can all go to hell for all I care..My issue is when a random fakey comes here and starts questioning why Punjab is not with pakistan and is with India.
how many times i have to tell you that I am glad punjab is a part of India ....I am glad it is not a part of pakistan and not a independent entity like Khalistan ...

how many times i have to tell you that I am glad punjab is a part of India ....I am glad it is not a part of pakistan and not a independent entity like Khalistan ...

Then I have no issue with you.

As I have made it clear..my issue is only with those who question Punjab being a part of India and not Pakistan due to the shared culture BS as made out by that raavan.

dude can't tell you about others but we tamilians stood as mute spectators when Sri lankan tamil innocent civilians were brutally killed or for that matter Indian Tamil fisherman being killed at the hands of SL navy............

When Rajni gets sick we are so heart broken and devastated, nuclear plant more important than 60 villages etc etc.... this is how we play hence please don't take gounder's ( He is a tamilian) word seriously:cheers:

I'm glad you got to enjoy the ceremony @ Wagah. Traditions never die. They never should.

as for Lahore-Karachi rivalry ---it's all in good fun. The politicians bicker, the people of both cities think they have a nicer pair of jeans on.

Lahore is the undisputed cultural capital, the heart and soul of Pakistan. Inshallah, you can visit soon and enjoy Pakistanii hospitality my Khalsa friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom