What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

I say I will be happy if this Udhayakumar and rest of his vested coterie are arse kicked, the villagers who are probably fooled by these vested interests are enlightened about the true benefits and the need for nuclear energy and the facilities that are about to be developed , the KNPP proceeds as per schedule and the Tamil Nadu gets enough power to become the #1 state in India.

as i said you gounders are welcome to try but don't complain if your legs are stuffed in your arse:cheesy:

gounders dreaming of kicking south tamil nadu's peoples ***:woot:shhesh what the world has come to:disagree:

save your arse now textiles gonna come from Banngladesh watcha gonna do now:azn:

p.s. to others gounder is a caste name in Tamil nadu. main business textiles

Have you heard of Tipu Sultan ? Ok atleast Shivaji ?
ohh brah bass kar hun ...ethe america ch raat ho gyi ...mein severe kaam te jaana :lol:....and yes i have heard about them ..my reponse was to a particular member because he said something bashing punjab ....leave it ...

as i said you gounders are welcome to try but don't complain if your legs are stuffed in your arse...

gounders dreaming of kicking south tamil nadu's peoples ***...shhesh what the world has come to

Read my post again. its directed against Udhayakumar and not the villagers who are misled by his coterie.

BTW we are second to none if push comes to shove. The region which supplied the warriors to the Cholas can still look after itself.:rolleyes:

save your arse now textiles gonna come from Banngladesh watcha gonna do now:azn:

p.s. to others gounder is a caste name in Tamil nadu. main business textiles

wrong baby....try again.

Hey I think we are going terribly offtopic..how about we chat on the KNPP thread ?

@Raavan

Forget Assam and Tamilnadu , even people of Hariyana had their own state when chance came and would never let punjab take over the city of Chandigarh.
acha putt dekhange fer:enjoy:

brah ..hun tun fer panga shuru kar lena :lol:..mein masan mitti payi si ...

[B said:
Gounder[/B];2266790]Read my post again. its directed against Udhayakumar and not the villagers who are misled by his coterie.

BTW we are second to none if push comes to shove. The regions which supplied the warriors to the Cholas can still look after itself. kya comedy hai bhai

ha ha we are thevars, paravans and nadars try messing with us.
Thevars are warrior community both in Chola and pandians, Paravans were the navy people...stop BS don't fool others who have no idea about you guys........

wrong baby....try again. - tell that to Bangladeshi who will flood our market with garments in coming years

Hey I think we are going terribly offtopic..how about we chat on the KNPP thread ?

kiddo i asked you first to post your bravado in kudunkulam thread.....

first mess with mudhaliars in your place then come and talk to us:rofl:

sorry fellow pdf members but this guy was going on with his BS so had to correct him:police:

Read my post again. its directed against Udhayakumar and not the villagers who are misled by his coterie.

BTW we are second to none if push comes to shove. The regions which supplied the warriors to the Cholas can still look after itself. kya comedy hai bhai

ha ha we are thevars, paravans and nadars try messing with us.
Thevars are warrior community both in Chola and pandians, Paravans were the navy people...stop BS don't fool others who have no idea about you guys........

first mess with mudhaliars in your place then come and talk to us:rofl:

PM'ed......

What is wrong with everyone showing off the bravado of their clan/cast/region/religion etc?

Every single person is just as courageous and as coward as others, irrespective of ethnicity/race/religion. But some are smart and some are not.

Please stop putting others down in showing yourself off. It only goes on to prove how vulnerable Indians are.

What is wrong with everyone showing off the bravado of their clan/cast/region/religion etc?

Every single person is just as courageous and as coward as others, irrespective of ethnicity/race/religion. But some are smart and some are not.

Please stop putting others down in showing yourself off. It only goes on to prove how vulnerable Indians are.

Its the booze speaking ..Mantri JI :lol:

PM'ed......

ok chill chill no need to get upset but you should also stop BS about the protesters plight fed by the RSS man who came in Tamil news channels.

We all know what we are and what we are capable so lets not pass judgement on others at the comfort of our home without knowing the truth.

I was harsh on you chal yaar chill maar:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Its the booze speaking ..Mantri JI :lol:

cheers ji:cheers:

ok chill chill no need to get upset but you should also stop BS about the protesters plight fed by the RSS man who came in Tamil news channels.

We all know what we are and what we are capable so lets not pass judgement on others at the comfort of our home without knowing the truth.

I was harsh on you chal yaar chill maar:lol:

RSS my ***. The connection of the Church to the protests was reported by the Indian express one of he most reputed papers here. And as for harsh I did not even get started as I dont want to wash dirty linen in public.

Anyway this thread has outlived its purpose long back and so folks have a good day.

RSS my ***. The connection of the Church to the protests was reported by the Indian express one of he most reputed papers here. And as for harsh I did not even get started as I dont want to wash dirty linen in public.

what connection kiddo???
Part of the protesters are Christians. Out of the 60 odd villages 40% belong to christian villagers. The priest and nuns are native to those area hence they are protesting. Now Like you many clever people have interpreted that Church is sponsoring the protest and trying to divide the crowd on religion and create communal disharmony in that region.... kuddos man and shamelessly you pass judgement on Pakistanis in this PDF:disagree:
so take your fanatic BS view and shove it up your throat:rofl:

@tjpf:

Even thgou it was not directed at me let me try answering it....
and Your post is answere in the KNPP thred

@tjpf:

Even thgou it was not directed at me let me try answering it....
and Your post is answere in the KNPP thred

so my hunch is true Gounder and KS are one with multiple ID. Have been following your posts in Indian defence forum. if one gets bogged down the other one comes.
What laptop and desktop simultaneously huh???

hands trembling or too excited to spell everything wrongly inspite of being in "USA":rofl:

Kya smart hai bhai tu:woot:

Back
Top Bottom