What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

so my hunch is true Gounder and KS are one with multiple ID. Have been following your posts in Indian defence forum. if one gets bogged down the other one comes.
What laptop and desktop simultaneously huh???

hands trembling or too excited to spell everything wrongly inspite of being in "USA":rofl:

Kya smart hai bhai tu:woot:

Dude..im a member of only this forum..which other forum you saw me in. ?

Anyway since you are mostly debating on personal level and since i dont want to wash the dirty laundry in public...I am not going to take this further.

Dude..im a member of only this forum..which other forum you saw me in. ?

Anyway since you are mostly debating on personaal level and since i dont want to wash the dirty laaundry in public...I am not going to take this further.

bye:wave: =-- ladies and gentlemen its time for KS the alter ego of Gounder to step in.
Claps please:hitwall:

I think Ravaan is right... punjabi sikhs share same culture etc with Pak punjabis... and punjab should have been united n given to Pakistan... where the same people wouldnt have been divided... i see Pak punjabis n sikh punjabis as fast frnds outside their respective countries.... more than a indian punjabi hangin out with some mumbai wala or some chump frm bihar! thts true.

I respect ravaans emotions... its like baluchistan.. where our people r divided... between Pak and iran!even we have the same religion... I swear to God i would love to see a united Baluchistan province with my brothers who r sitting on the other side of the fence.

Punjabis i feel ... want the same thing!

^^ What about the Chumps from Bihar who live in your country?:disagree:

@roy.. i have no bihari or urdu speaking friends either... except Bilal bhai hes a nice person.... most of my frnds r frm my hometown,NWFP n punjab..

^^^ My point was that lets not call someone a chump. Its derogatory.

If a Baloch and a Bihari can live in the same country, why can't a Punjabi and a Bihari. Hanging out is not a criteria to be part of a country.

I can also say that Pakistanis I came across always hang out with Indians, never seen them hang with some chump from Balochistan.

Abt chump ur indian fellows r openly using it... never thought it was derogatory!

Not many Pakistanis hangout with indians.. at max its same as ravaan said.. punjabis frm indian side hanging out with punjabis from our side...And not many baluch live outside the country... the ratio is pretty low... most live in gulf countries.. like oman,uae,bahrain etc... not many live in EU... and those who live ... the Pakistani ppl mostly live in communities... hence i dnt buy ur arguement!

Anyways im not talkin abt living in the same country... what im sayin is tht i have seen many punjabis frm both side wanting the same thing as ravaan... i just respect ravaans emotions thts all...

I think Ravaan is right... punjabi sikhs share same culture etc with Pak punjabis... and punjab should have been united n given to Pakistan... where the same people wouldnt have been divided... i see Pak punjabis n sikh punjabis as fast frnds outside their respective countries.... more than a indian punjabi hangin out with some mumbai wala or some chump frm bihar! thts true.

I respect ravaans emotions... its like baluchistan.. where our people r divided... between Pak and iran!even we have the same religion... I swear to God i would love to see a united Baluchistan province with my brothers who r sitting on the other side of the fence.

Punjabis i feel ... want the same thing!
It will be better if both Pakistan Punjab and Indian Punjab split from their respective countries and form united Punjab. Because it doesn't make sense for Sindhis and pashtos to be living with punjabis.

It will be better if both Pakistan Punjab and Indian Punjab split from their respective countries and form united Punjab. Because it doesn't make sense for Sindhis and pashtos to be living with punjabis.

Sindhi shares alot with serieke.. which is also part of punjab province.. hence they have a somewhat common ground... while millions of pashtuns n baluch people live in punjab.. infact there are overlapping people present too.. than we have similiar culture.. plus same r branches of iranic or aryan languages.. im a native baluchi speaker yet i can understand pashto,farsi(Somewhat),punjabi,serieke n even some sindhi... another uniting factor is our similiar culture,urdu n people... u will find families like rind,leghari,khosa,magasi etc in punjab while baburs,khakwanis,durranis,lodhis,niazis etc in upper punjab... also one of the most respected hero of baluch people Chakar Khan is also buried in sahiwal-punjab...where lots of baluch live too.. hence u cant do tht in our case.

I cant believe in the age of multiculturalism, people would rather have a country of their own people.
I think it is a blessing that we are sticking together as one country. I can travel anywhere, and work anywhere in India.
At the same time, I am ruled by my own people within my state.

I cant believe in the age of multiculturalism, people would rather have a country of their own people.
I think it is a blessing that we are sticking together as one country. I can travel anywhere, and work anywhere in India.
At the same time, I am ruled by my own people within my state.

In our country we dnt have the divide like "rule by people with same language".... Punjabs governor is a baluch.... we have had a hazara n a pashtun governor,CM.. same goes for sindh,G/B and KP province.

Back
Top Bottom